It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chimp-Pig Hybrid=Humans

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
It's true that pigs' organs are more anatomically similar to humans, than humans' organs are similar to chimps.

The thing is, cross species fertilization rarely happens, and when it does, the offspring in all known cases is infertile.
To produce a highly superior genetic makeup is statistically impossible.

This really just goes to show that not everyone with a PhD is intelligent. Her findings are easily explained by the fact that evolution is actually a very random process. There are many many species of animals so it is likely there will be some weird occurrences.
Is the platypus the hybrid of ducks, beavers, and birds who had a three-way, or some freak evolutionary occurrence?
edit on 4-7-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

Yeah not everyone is intelligent. But not you! You're not effected by this "not intelligent" thing. You proved it by showing that you are intelligent enough to actually gauge the intelligence of another person. You're mastery of intelligence is so deep, that you can ascertain, all by yourself, whether or not another person is intelligent. And using this wisdom, you have submitted that this particular human who wrote this article is in fact not intelligent.

Wow. Good for you
Must be pretty neat...being you... I imagine.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

It's a discussion.No need in attacking others opinions.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knives4eyes
The whispers in my mind say

Project Chimara

Ancient records in egypt

Humans successfully combined with primate for a more docile human

= Negative rhesus factor, more human than human, 92% dna match to primate, less than rh+, cannot be cloned, cannot receive certain genetic engineering trials.

Positive rhesus factor = more experimented, manipulated, manhandled, easier to modify, adapts well towards genetic engineering.

When you dig this deep the truth gets ugly, then you can spin monsanto and genetic engineering as possible saviors of humanity or at least the ones that prolong the existence of humans or what we perceive to be human.

Dig deeper and you won't believe in aliens in outer space, you probably won't even believe in alien life at all.
Dig deeper and you'll realize the truth has been thoroughly mocked and buried.
Dig deeper and then you'll realize time isn't what time appears to be.

You actually made me remember to research this. I heard of this before happening in Ancient Egypt. What really got me interested was FullMetal Alchemist. Thanks for this.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I suppose this thread is a joke. For example, collapse this tree at genus level. It's made based on mitochondrial protein nad1. Pay special attention to where Sus scrofa (pig) leaf is. Where is homo leaf? Where is pan leaf? It's of course the same story with basically every single gene, something rather unexpected if humans were chimp-pig hybrids (what a ridiculous idea).
edit on 6-7-2013 by rhinoceros because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Chimp-Pig Hybrid=Humans
I don't think that can be available for all the humans.

But what you can get from a chimp and a pig is a Banker and yes I believe that has happened.

C'mon Kdog..give a chance to Bankers.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The article is a wonderful read, but it really, truly seems to be a bit of a stretch.

If it was the work of aliens, or something to do with Project Chimera, they've done a remarkable job. I appreciate their efforts, being that I'm human and all. Gold stars all around.

I did hear once though, a few years ago, that apparently some of the more northern humans (Scandinavia and the like) had bred with wolves, which is why people of the North have a different facial structure to most humans. This article reads in a very similar way. It allows the hypothesis to exist, and so is correct by omission. I feel that, after peer review and followup papers to give further evidence, this would perhaps hold a little more weight.

still, very worth the read. s&f

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

i'm pretty sure pigs aren't nearly as close to humans ,genome wise, as chimps....honestly i don't think pigs are very close geneticly...not closer then a dog or cow anyway.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Humans came from Chimps....
....Said no scientist ever.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767

Well I did say not when I am sober but?.

No seriously here is a thought, Have you ever heard of Genetic Propagation through Viral Transference of DNA/RNA.

It is a theory that virus's are not only infecting there hosts but also become infected themselves by there host.
As the virus inserts it's gene into the cell nucleus the next generation of the virus sometimes contains DNA from the host cell and that becomes passed on to the next infected cell so transferring genetic material, sometimes the Virus is not turned on after the infection and becomes dormant DNA endron like material in the cells and is passed on to the next generation as cellular information and can affect the function in other way's than simple turning the cell into a virus factory.

Now imagine an alien race that was broadly similar in its cellular and genetic base that is exposed to the Virus's of an ecosystem that it either did not evolve in or was not a part of for a very long time and that race over time somehow survived the illnesses but the Virus that became adapted to there genome also found a niche in native species they had domesticated or lived in close proximity to and began to homogenise the two or more species as this would aid the virus in it's own survival.

Now I have opened your mind to these idea's I will leave it at that and count my missing digit's as I am sure I used to have six or was it seven digit's on each hand and foot ah well just as well we stopped using base 12 thousands of years ago though we still do in our hours of the day?.

Is it not just possible that there was another ancestor of humanity and that ancestor became so infected almost like a reverse terraforming in which the eco system integrated an alien species through this process and that was the eco systems defence mechanism.
edit on 5-7-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

Because I sometimes forget that not every one was into cellular microscopy and biology at college I must apologise to everyone for the more obscure description and will try to explain a bit here.

A virus is best explained like this.

Imagine each cell of your body like a little factory that follow's a program from a computer in it's middle and does what that computer tells it too do and is even built using a blueprint stored in that computer.

Now a virus is like a little guy that sneak's in to the cell and reprograms that computer with his own program and his program make's the cell make more of himself until it can not hold any more of these little guys and the cell breaks open so they then each go looking for another cell to do the same thing too.

So if the little guy's have a bit of that cells original program from that computer stuck in there hijacking program it then get's past to the next cell they invade and sometimes the cell no longer makes more of these little guy's (Virus's) but instead takes that bit of the program from the other cell they invaded before and adds it to there own program which then behaves a little different and a little like the other cell did.

edit on 6-7-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Learnt that in High School. But we thank you for breaking it down.

You should see what they learn the kids now. Crazy stuff.

(I'm sticking to my crazy theory of pigs being engineered to serve as organ vessels and bacon)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rhinoceros
I suppose this thread is a joke. For example, collapse this tree at genus level. It's made based on mitochondrial protein nad1. Pay special attention to where Sus scrofa (pig) leaf is. Where is homo leaf? Where is pan leaf? It's of course the same story with basically every single gene, something rather unexpected if humans were chimp-pig hybrids (what a ridiculous idea).
edit on 6-7-2013 by rhinoceros because: (no reason given)

It could be taken as a joke,I suppose.
Or as a curiosity.

Depends on how serious you are.And how open minded you are.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChuckNasty

Learnt that in High School. But we thank you for breaking it down.

You should see what they learn the kids now. Crazy stuff.

(I'm sticking to my crazy theory of pigs being engineered to serve as organ vessels and bacon)

Mostly,bacon IMHO.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knives4eyes
The whispers in my mind say

Project Chimara

Ancient records in egypt

Humans successfully combined with primate for a more docile human

= Negative rhesus factor, more human than human, 92% dna match to primate, less than rh+, cannot be cloned, cannot receive certain genetic engineering trials.

Positive rhesus factor = more experimented, manipulated, manhandled, easier to modify, adapts well towards genetic engineering.

When you dig this deep the truth gets ugly, then you can spin monsanto and genetic engineering as possible saviors of humanity or at least the ones that prolong the existence of humans or what we perceive to be human.

Dig deeper and you won't believe in aliens in outer space, you probably won't even believe in alien life at all.
Dig deeper and you'll realize the truth has been thoroughly mocked and buried.
Dig deeper and then you'll realize time isn't what time appears to be.

Not to go to far off topic but could there be some issues with the ingesting of GMO's by negative RH people? I mean, would it affect RH negative more? I don't know anything about genetics so please forgive my ignorance.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by fenson76

Not to go to far off topic but could there be some issues with the ingesting of GMO's by negative RH people? I mean, would it affect RH negative more? I don't know anything about genetics so please forgive my ignorance.

You mean like some sort of pesticide?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by HairlessApe

Humans came from Chimps....
....Said no scientist ever.

It is a general hypothesis...a split in the tree.

The chimpanzee is plausible in the role of one of parents that crossed to produce the human race because they are generally recognized as being closest to humans in terms of their genetics (here, I use the term (chimpanzee loosely to refer to either the common chimpanzee or to the bonobo, also known as the pygmy chimpanzee; the specific roles of these two rather similar apes within the context of the present hypothesis will be explained in a subsequent section). But then the question arises: If an ancient cross between the chimpanzee and some parental form "X" produced the first humans, then what was that parent? Does it still exist? What was it like?

Ever since researchers sequenced the chimp genome in 2005, they have known that humans share about 99% of our DNA with chimpanzees, making them our closest living relatives. But there are actually two species of apes that are this closely related to humans: bonobos (Pan paniscus) and the common chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes). This has prompted researchers to speculate whether the ancestor of humans, chimpanzees, and bonobos looked and acted more like a bonobo, a chimpanzee, or something else—and how all three species have evolved differently since the ancestor of humans split with the common ancestor of bonobos and chimps between 4 million and 7 million years ago in Africa. The international sequencing effort led from Max Planck chose a bonobo named Ulindi from the Leipzig Zoo as its subject, partly because she was a female (the chimp genome was of a male). The analysis of Ulindi's complete genome, reported online today in Nature, reveals that bonobos and chimpanzees share 99.6% of their DNA. This confirms that these two species of African apes are still highly similar to each other genetically, even though their populations split apart in Africa about 1 million years ago, perhaps after the Congo River formed and divided an ancestral population into two groups. Today, bonobos are found in only the Democratic Republic of Congo and there is no evidence that they have interbred with chimpanzees in equatorial Africa since they diverged, perhaps because the Congo River acted as a barrier to prevent the groups from mixing. The researchers also found that bonobos share about 98.7% of their DNA with humans—about the same amount that chimps share with us.

news.sciencemag.org...

Key word is living relative.
edit on 6-7-2013 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

That 1.3 percent of DNA is active and that is the difference, yes we definitely share a lot of genetic material but then we share about 50 percent with a banana so Hmm do you really think 7 million years is enough for random mutation and selective breeding of survivors to have given rise to modern humans. has a similar study of Neanderthal sequencing been performed and what was the percentage of deviation in the Active DNA not the endrons which may cross species through viral propagation, sorry it was good for the entrenched view but there are too many holes by far, what we need to see to define inter species relationships beyond a doubt is the Active DNA (that which defines the species unique and shared traits and is active in the development and function of its inherent nature - this does not include the so called junk DNA or endrons) to be compared and the percentage of shared DNA amongst that to be related to the study and I very strongly suggest that it will be a far lower than 98.7 percent shared structure. We are as a species programmed at the genetic level to avoid none native structure such as monkey trait's and this is why we find certain traits attractive in members of the opposite sex and other traits unattractive, now this acts like a selection process that would have prevented certain groups derived from said primate stock being seen as attractive by other groups and though there are several distinct and extinct primate species that may be related to the chimps I suggest that if we had genetic material from them we would still find the same level of genetic disparity.

Evolution REMAINS an UNPROVEN theory that has been supported by analysis and data, it has however been shown to be a fact in the very short lived Fruit fly and other insect populations as well as in bacteria and virus's.
I personally believe in evolution but do believe on the basis of several artefact's (regarded as fake or fluke, which most but not all are, and called ooparts) that the human race may have actually evolved a very long time ago, now where were they in the fossil record, the answer can not be proven until we have developed better sub oceanic and interplanetary space technology.

Yeah I go with bacon as well, Nice grilled hot on cold freshly buttered toast with a cuppa.
They were used for a very long time for there skin on accident and burns patients as pig skin was the closed thing and rejection was minimal. Apparently the Polynesian's and Papua New Guineans cannibal tribes called humans long pig's because we tasted very similar.
edit on 6-7-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

My true belief is that there is a little of everything.There are no absolutes.

Some is evolution,some mutations,some just by chance.
I believe that the current homo sapiens was by chance.Or by some intervention.But ,I believe it wasn't evolution that created us.

Life is fluid.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I thought they did the chimp-pig mix already with Bush/Cheney/Clinton/Obama and such.

Anyhow, I wonder how Muslim and Jewish folks and vegetarians will feel about such...I guess no more concerned then they get over vaccines which also contain porcine (pig) and monkey kidney cells and what all. What a wild and crazy world. Yep, zombie apocalypse ahead...mixing too much "stuff"....people and animals...there is a farm in Kansas that is mixing human liver cells with rice...cannibal dealy ahead? Gotta wonder.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by fenson76

Depending on perspective what is going on with gmo foods is exactly what is going on with excessive blood mixing, eventually we'll end up with children of varying skin tones. This further ' strengthening of the blood " is a crucial aspect of project chimara, where we conclude with human races having no discernable qualities.

Everything can effect gene expression :

From what your parents were exposed to
Where you were exposed or grew up in
Cultural expectacions
The very food and drink you believe are actually food and drink
oil.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

On the other hand, a single, simple assumption (that modern humans, or earlier hominids that gave rise to modern humans, arose from a cross between pig and chimpanzee) will account for all of these features at a single stroke.

Maybe there is another option. That civilisations in the distant past genetically engineered pigs be human organ carriers...
Intresting thread..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join