It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamacare Mandate Delay – Who is buying this garbage??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianFlanders

You are blinded by fear.

Take note of how much better the world is today for everyone. Even with people like you crying for thousands of years about how much worse its supposed to be.

Trust me and have faith in humanity.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

My faith in humanity is buried in some mass grave in some distant land.
edit on 5-7-2013 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Take note of how much better the world is today for everyone. Even with people like you crying for thousands of years about how much worse its supposed to be.

Obama?

Is that you?

I’m glad some people can still live life without seeing what’s happening. We’re certainly not a full-fledged police state yet but to say that the world is much better today is a bit silly. Better for whom? Certainly not better for the millions of people who can’t find work today. Certainly not better for the tens of thousands of new welfare recipients. Certainly not better for the tens of thousands affected by the illegitimate wars conducted by TPTB. But hey, I’m glad it’s better for you!

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The democrats planned to just pass Obamacare in any form they could.
Once they had it then they could come back later and fix it.

The problem is that they can not fix it and
Some states will not let them fix it and the republicans don't see any reason to vote in the fixes.

Now the democrats are stuck with a bad law and its going to come back and bite them.

Tough luck democrats

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Now the democrats are stuck with a bad law and its going to come back and bite them.

Sadly we're all stuck with it...

If the next election (mid term) goes well, Obamacare might be completely defunded and we can get on with real Health Care reform. I'm not holding my breathe but I'm hopeful.
edit on Sun Jul 7 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: changed defended to defunded per author request

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorChaos
Who's buying this garbage?

Easy: Chris Matthews, Toure', Soledad O'Brien, Whoopi, and the rest of the Obama Leg-Humpers, that's who.

As disgusting as it is to turn on the TV and see these scumbags always doing the Obama Power Hour, they aren't the real problem. The real problem is the common people who just worship Obama and the left. They simply do not care. It is a matter of pure faith with them. You can show them exactly what's wrong with Obamacare a thousand times and they will not listen. You might even get them to acknowledge it but then they will turn right around and continue to support Obamacare.

It is hopeless. The only way Obamacare is going away is if it actually does collapse under it's own weight. There is no one in the government who is going to repeal this thing now. And all along, we're stuck with Obama's ugly face until 16, constantly pointing his little fingers at us telling us we're too stupid to understand the wonderful things he's trying to do for us. That we should shut up and read the 3,000 page monstrosity and then we'd understand.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by seabag

Whats gonna be really funny is when health care mandate keeps getting pushed back and back... and we get to watch republicans sabotage their own finances and businesses while claiming its Obamas' fault....

The republicans are setting themselves up to lose the American public for good.

The US Government is set to lose the public for good, because when this kicks in everyone is going to get pounded like fresh meat in prison. Both parties are selling the public out.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianFlanders

Who's buying this garbage?

Easy: Chris Matthews, Toure', Soledad O'Brien, Whoopi, and the rest of the Obama Leg-Humpers, that's who.

As disgusting as it is to turn on the TV and see these scumbags always doing the Obama Power Hour, they aren't the real problem. The real problem is the common people who just worship Obama and the left. They simply do not care. It is a matter of pure faith with them. You can show them exactly what's wrong with Obamacare a thousand times and they will not listen. You might even get them to acknowledge it but then they will turn right around and continue to support Obamacare.

It is hopeless. The only way Obamacare is going away is if it actually does collapse under it's own weight. There is no one in the government who is going to repeal this thing now. And all along, we're stuck with Obama's ugly face until 16, constantly pointing his little fingers at us telling us we're too stupid to understand the wonderful things he's trying to do for us. That we should shut up and read the 3,000 page monstrosity and then we'd understand.

While apathy and ignorance are the ultimate issues in this country, people like those that I mentioned are the messengers that drill the B.S. message of Obama into those soft and squishy brains, so yes, they are a MAJOR problem.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Personally I'd like a true candidate that whishes to restore the constitution. That would make me want to vote again. If we get another "lesser of two evils" vote, then whats the point? I could vote for the lesser of two evils and hope for a better choice next time I guess, but thats what I did two election cycles ago and look where we are at. As it stands, 3rd party as a hope for redemption of constitutional rights is becoming a long shot both in terms of electability and being a vote that sets things right.

The more I see, I understand that government policy is bought and paid for by corporate interests so political party arguments are a waste of time and energy.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

While apathy and ignorance are the ultimate issues in this country, people like those that I mentioned are the messengers that drill the B.S. message of Obama into those soft and squishy brains, so yes, they are a MAJOR problem.

Unfortunately, I cannot let individuals off the hook so easily.

Essentially, what I am saying is that there is nothing special about me. If I am not being fooled by the Obama worshipers on MSNBC and so forth, anyone is capable of independent thought. I cannot simply blame Chris Matthews because some mouth breather is too stupid to see lies and propaganda for what they are.

Some of us who see Obama for what he is may indeed be of greater than average intelligence but there are plenty like myself who still aren't fooled.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join