It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ - David Bowie Connection & 42 Hidden Messages Found In Word Search Puzzle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Jesus Christ - David Bowie Connection & 42 Hidden Messages Found In Word Search Puzzle

www.facebook.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">https:

As many have already said , the Song of Norway t-shirt David wears in Where Are We Now could well be a reference to the classic operetta of the same name - written in 1944 and/or the movie released in 1970 which was loosely based on the operetta. It has also been noted that a woman called Hermione Farthingale, then the great love of David's life, left him in 1969 to be in a film. It was said that David never got over it.

Others have suggested that the t-shirt might also be a reference to the Norwegian cruise ship, Song of Norway,as it is quite possible David thinks fondly of trips on the s
(visit the link for the full news article)

[www.facebook.com...
edit on 4-7-2013 by MisterMiyagi because: www.facebook.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This is a little bit surreal but absolutely fascinating at the same time and I felt it deserved the attention of ATS. Taken from David Bowie's Official Facebook page and liked by David Bowie, although it is unclear if it is the artist himself that likes the articles,which have been posted in French, German and Japanese.

The article goes on to connect The Norwegian National Anthem to its composer, among other things and finishes with a connection to Jesus Christ and a link to a 42 Word Search puzzle on David Bowie's official Facebook channel.

Song of Norway t-shirt at 3.33

Article here.

www.facebook.com...

Word Search puzzle can be found here.

www.facebook.com...
edit on 4-7-2013 by MisterMiyagi because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2013 by MisterMiyagi because: uploading video problem

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
i really don't think random facebook hokum required 2 threads on ATS.

this is what happens when you embrace facebook with your own conspiracy sites.

stuff like this and folks showing us pictures of their pets and babies.

sad state of affairs.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
i really don't think random facebook hokum required 2 threads on ATS.

this is what happens when you embrace facebook with your own conspiracy sites.

stuff like this and folks showing us pictures of their pets and babies.

sad state of affairs.

My apologies for the repost but I felt my original thread was in the wrong forum and realised I hadn't included the video Where Are We Now and that's why I posted this thread.

Could Admin, please delete the previous thread.Thank you.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterMiyagi

Um, no.

Delete this one. This is further from Breaking News than Before It Is News is.

Really? Facebook???

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

this whole thread evolved from a random t-shirt Bowie choose to wear?

then some guy writes his ideas about this t-shirt that bowie wore on Facebook.

because of this you believe this is something that is worthy of BREAKING ALTERNATIVE NEWS?.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Um, no.

Delete this one. This is further from Breaking News than Before It Is News is.

Really? Facebook???

You didn't even look at the information presented,did you?

Deny ignorance,indeed.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I did. And you likely would rather not hear my opinion on that, too.

What I stated meant that this is not breaking alternative news.

ETA: I love your avatar.
edit on 4-7-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

The number of word's David selected to promote his comeback album The Next Day is a clear reference to the question fed into a super computer called Deep Thought by hyper intelligent,pan dimensional beings in the book "Hitchhicker's Guide To The Galaxy".

The question was the Answer to Life, the Universe and Everything. After 7. million years the computer gave the beings its answer.

The answer given was 42.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The list.

''Effigies, Indulgences, Anarchist, Violence, Chthonic, Intimidation, Vampyric, Pantheon, Succubus, Hostage, Transference, Identity, Mauer, Interface, Flitting, Isolation, Revenge, Osmosis, Crusade, Tyrant, Domination, Indifference, Miasma, Pressgang, Displaced, Flight, Resettlement, Funereal, Glide, Trace, Balkan, Burial, Reverse, Manipulate, Origin, Text, Traitor, Urban, Comeuppance, Tragic, Nerve, Mystification.''

Trace :

According to the poster the word Trace is a subconscious reference to Trace Theorem.

Trace Theorem is a highly complex mathematical equation/theory that suggests that the boundaries of the universe are not set in stone.

www.nasc.snu.ac.kr...

This qualifies as breaking alternative news by any definition.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

why do you feel the need to share this information ? i have read the hitchhikers guide. its a sc-fi book. fiction. imaginary. theoretical.

do you think Bowie is a fan of hitchhikers guide?

do you work for david bowie? or are you the guy or created this story on facebook? i think u might be. it would explain a lot.

if you are not the guy who created this story on facebook then there is obviously more than one person who thinks that a link between norway and david bowie and hitchikers guide and jesus is somehow important. i really doubt there is more than one person who thinks like this which is why i am convinced you are william shaw.

i am going to go and sit in a dark corner and cry.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

why do you feel the need to share this information ? i have read the hitchhikers guide. its a sc-fi book. fiction. imaginary. theoretical.

do you think Bowie is a fan of hitchhikers guide?

do you work for david bowie? or are you the guy or created this story on facebook? i think u might be. it would explain a lot.

if you are not the guy who created this story on facebook then there is obviously more than one person who thinks that a link between norway and david bowie and hitchikers guide and jesus is somehow important. i really doubt there is more than one person who thinks like this which is why i am convinced you are william shaw.

i am going to go and sit in a dark corner and cry.

I take that as a massive compliment that you feel I am on the same wavelength as David Bowie or indeed the poster of the article.

Sorry to hear you feel the need to sit in a dark corner but I hope it helps raise your spirits just a little bit to know that you just made my day.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterMiyagi

This is a little bit surreal but absolutely fascinating....

First and foremost, Bowie is an entertainer.
He is a performer who has always continued to completely reinvent his art.
Fascinating? Maybe
Surreal? No
Bowie? Yup

and P.S. Contrary to what some may believe, there are still many people who do not use Facebook, thus rendering any and/or every Facebook Link completely useless.

Personally, I wouldn't click it anyways, but even if I tried, it would only send me to a pointless empty 'Login Page'.

and a P.S.S.

Originally posted by MisterMiyagi

I take that as a massive compliment that you feel I am on the same wavelength as David Bowie or indeed the poster of the article.

Sorry to hear you feel the need to sit in a dark corner but I hope it helps raise your spirits just a little bit to know that you just made my day.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Summer break.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

join