It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Americans View Blacks As Racist Than Whites, Hispanics

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Its pretty obvious if you live in an area with alot of black people that they are definately more racist.

It is 65 percent black in the parish where I live.

Alot of black folks act just fine when you talk to them one on one. But wait until there's a few of them in a group and you will quickly see the racism in full effect. I've been called all manner of slang "whitey" (like calling me white is really supposed to offend me?) and even been discriminated against at work for being the only white person in the department. There's alot of black and white people that I can't stand so I like to think I am an equal oppurtunity hater.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
reply to post by Phoenix267

I believe he is talking out of his rear...

so, you obviously are speaking with experience in that area, any pointers?

it is no longer shocking to see HOW IGNORANT (---> lacking basic knowledge..not insultative) so many are.

What exactly is it? which part?

a. Native American slaves?

b. White Euro slaves?

c. African slaves were more expensive?

here. I'll give you another one... ridicule away, Im talking out my rear again, huh genius!?

There were BLACK slave owners, BLACK slave traders, actually pretty much EVERY african slave was INITIALLY captured/enslaved by FELLOW BLACK africans and THEN SOLD off.

there, don't make statements from a point of educated.. just ridicule out of ignorance, probably because you don't "LIKE" the facts.

Does this hurt your fragile little sheeple, politically correct paradigm..

I mean... duh, der, dee duh der... they didnt tell me that in puh-hublic sku-hool..duh, der, dee duh

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
[color=cyan]

Racism...

The TOOL to use to Distract and Fool, a CREATOR Creation group into segregation

HATE driven INDEED fueled with Animosity, generates IGNORANCE based manifestations...

-

KNOWING? that in group the strength of WHOLE, OVERPOWERS so SEPERATE and they FALL

Why SOME (bros/sis) who EXPERIENCED and Witnessed, SEE its WRONGE (detach) and CONNECT to the ALL*

-

Is it a SPIRITUAL TEST UPON? from who many call ASHYITAN_ from locations that remain UNseeN?

separating WHEAT from the Chaff as SOME ASCEND in this class, why recapturing these Lower ascended BEINGS...

-

WILL based on HATE they seal their FATE in a class MORE FREQUENT IN REFORM

where THEY realize segregation was a SICK manifestation why recognizing where their @ and where their GOING...

ITS A SAPIENS SAPIENS ISSUE

How so can mankind the species... Guided and Overseen by Higher energies (acknowledged or not) Advance if these ignorance practices such as racism continue to exist. If viewed from an external point from others one would consider its probably viewed as a immature ignorance signifying attribute of humanity. For if humanity CANNOT mature and learn to love thy self then how so can they connect to the ALL* on a larger percentage? Further it is not wise to exposure these ignorance's beyond this nest and so 1 can somewhat understand some things...

Hopefully the PARTS of the HERD that CAN show maturity and SEE beyond racism and other ignorance's can show demonstrate that this PLANET is of more WORTH.. And not the ignorance overwhelm them basically leaving a VOID due to intent / behavior. And so if being viewed from higher beings and the good are overwhelmed then what so is the END class result?

edit on 7/5/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

How so can mankind the species... Guided and Overseen by Higher energies (acknowledged or not) Advance if these ignorance practices such as racism continue to exist. If viewed from an external point from others one would consider its probably viewed as a immature ignorance signifying attribute of humanity. For if humanity CANNOT mature and learn to love thy self then how so can they connect to the ALL* on a larger percentage?

I was thinking of this the other day. What if mankind is not meant to advance to higher states of being? What if it just is not possible.

From what I see, mankind is regressing spiritually, not advancing. I think it is partly by design, but mainly I think people choose to stay where they are because its easier and less work than to aspire to advancing yourself.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Personally, I'd like to know more about the sample group, and who funded the survey.
Not to mention the survey and how it was written, because I've seen this presented by the GOP's toadies on FB.
I'm going to have to say that given how I've seen it presented on FB by the GOP toads, that I consider it to be suspect and likely not a true representation.

M.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
So a thousand people out of a pool of a 100 million adults were polled? Then why the Thread title? I just don't get why people pay attention to this kind of statistical garbage as if it had anything to do with reality.

I can understand why the news media does this. But why are you doing it?
edit on 5-7-2013 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moshpet
Personally, I'd like to know more about the sample group, and who funded the survey.
Not to mention the survey and how it was written, because I've seen this presented by the GOP's toadies on FB.
I'm going to have to say that given how I've seen it presented on FB by the GOP toads, that I consider it to be suspect and likely not a true representation.

M.

Who cares, it was a pool of a thousand people. Anybody can make a statistic based in a sampling of a thousand idiots. I can poll a thousand people and come up with an article titled 'More Americans believe pigs are aliens from Mars'

It just simply is NOT true. So I want to know why the OP figured this was a valid topic of discussion. What motivated him/her to post information that is absolutely NON-indicative of the views of the American people.
edit on 5-7-2013 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by PLAYERONE01
Its things like this that annoy me:

Just enough to keep the herds pushed against each other to cause disruption.

I think it's funny and quite accurate.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
A couple of questions I have pondered:

Why is there an NAACP and no NAAWP?

Why is there BET and no WET?

Isn't it racist that these exist?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Well before I start reading responses... SnF Dawg
This could be very interesting indeed.

My pennies~

It has been my experiance that I have come accros more Racist humans of African Decent with a more distastful and ignorrant tone of the White caucasians. Before any color'd individuals want to start the Slavery debate. I know. I understand, I get it. So let me quote Mr. Cosby~

Honest Bill Cosby Tells US Blacks The Truth

'They're standing on the corner and they can't speak English. I can't even talk the way these people talk...

Why you ain't

Where you is

What he drive

Where he stay

Where he work

Who you be...

And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk. ;< /SPAN>

And then I heard the father talk.

Everybody knows it's important to speak English except these knuckleheads. You can't be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth.

In fact, you will never get any kind of job making a decent living. People marched and were hit in the face with rocks to get an education, and now we've got these knuckleheads walking around.

The lower economic people are not holding up their end in this deal.

These people are not parenting. They are buying things for kids. $500 sneakers for what??

And they won't spend $200 for Hooked on Phonics.

I am talking about these people who cry when their son is standing there in an orange suit.

Where were you when he was 2??

Where were you when he was 12??

Where were you when he was 18 and how come you didn't know that he had a pistol??

And where is the father?? Or, who is his father?

People putting their clothes on backward, isn't that a sign of something gone wrong?

People with their hats on backward, pants down around the crack, isn't that a sign of something?

Or, are you waiting for Jesus to pull his pants up?

Isn't it a sign of something when she has her dress all the way up and got all type of needles [piercing] going through her body?

What part of Africa did this come from??

We are not Africans. Those people are not Africans. They don't know a thing about Africa .
With names like Shaniqua, Taliqua and Mohammed and all of that crap, and all of them are in jail.

Brown or black versus the Board of Education is no longer the white person's problem.

We have got to take the neighborhood back.

People used to be ashamed. Today, a woman has eight children with eight different 'husbands' -- or men or whatever you call them now.

We have millionaire football players who cannot read.

We have million-dollar basketball players who can't write two paragraphs.

We, as black folks have to do a better job. Someone working at Wal- Mart with seven kids... you are hurting us.

We have to start holding each other to a higher standard.

We cannot blame the white people any longer.

- Dr. William Henry 'Bill' Cosby, Jr., Ed.D.

This was a short cut down version of his speach but right to the point. I fell the last sentence says it all. And Mr. Cosby isn't exactly a pro-white man.

The preverbial ball has been in the black american court for long enough and all I've seen is more racists been procured when as a black american person there are more benefits to working hard and finding a better job than there is for white americans.

Maybe it's just my experiance with Black Americans.

But I will say that I have come across many that are wonderful people and are some of my closest friends.

J E L L O~

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
White people claim to know so much about racisim. Even though they've never really been subjected to it.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
A certain segment of the population is ticked off that some of us will not participate in white guilt and apology.

My ancestors landed here in the 1880's. They never owned slaves. Why should my family apologize or feel guilty about something they never participated in? Why should should I pay reparations (if it ever comes to that)?

If the incessant whining would stop the respect would probably start but I don't see that happening anytime soon. Some enjoy the attention way too much.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by asher
White people claim to know so much about racisim. Even though they've never really been subjected to it.

Really? I was beaten up for being a "whitey".

Ya, we don't experience it.

BTW...If I'm a "whitey", then so is Obama.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

That's a ignorrant comment. Every single ethnic group on this planet at one time or another has been a slave and experianced racism.

That's like saying white people don't like cornbread because there not black. Really
I love me some cornbread

As a white man w/ asian in me I've experiance: BOTH THE WHITE AND ASIAN racist comments.

Your comment is pure hogwash~

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by HandyDandy

Sure. But blacks have been beaten and killed since we got to this country for over 400 years. We were a subhuman slave race for 400 years. We don't even know where we came from so there is no point of reference for going back to a homeland. So with no one else in the world to trust we only have each other. Slavery only ended about 140 years ago. Everybody knows white people as a whole don't trust black people. Sure I'm cool some white kids. But blacks are constantly been surrounded by discrimination it shows on the way you portray us on tv, the justice system, the way you look at us. Do you really think we will just forget about slavery? Like nothing ever happened? I think it might have been problem when you took away our history. Because now the only sense of history keeping us together is slavery. Blacks will never trust white people because of slavery. And when white people try to use the N word we are always reminded of that fact.

I've got to say America has created a monster with this situation. Because blacks are violent people as whole so are Hispanics when it comes to racisim. If the SHTF this whole situation would boil over.

And please don't quote "whitey" as if I said that. That's the kind of thing I'm talking about

edit on 5-7-2013 by asher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by asher

Being of American Indian descent, I can claim all the same things that your people went through. Why do you get to be special?

blacks are violent people as whole

You got that right.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by HandyDandy

Oh trust me blacks don't feel special at all. From our stand point being special could get you killed. What america has done is basically created a entire civilization and culture based on genocide and united through slavery. Unlike other cultures we've only known one enemy. Its all under the surface and were constantly reminded of it. And I'm not specifically talking to you HandyDandy I'm talking to everyone who reads this. The truth is blacks aren't hostel towards Indians and are less hostel to Hispanics Arabs and Foreigners. Personally I'm not into the whole race thing. But I am black and this comes from my years of observation. I really don't care for the males of any race as long as the all sexy females are okay

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by asher

Everybody knows white people as a whole don't trust black people. Sure I'm cool some white kids. But blacks are constantly been surrounded by discrimination it shows on the way you portray us on tv, the justice system, the way you look at us. Do you really think we will just forget about slavery? Like nothing ever happened? I think it might have been problem when you took away our history. Because now the only sense of history keeping us together is slavery. Blacks will never trust white people because of slavery. And when white people try to use the N word we are always reminded of that fact.

Say's who? You??? Blacks surrounded by discrimination??? Slavery ended 140yrs ago? Ohhh, History will tell us that it did very well happen. The white man took away your history??? I've seen countless well educated black american soar past the white american and get the job first. Did you even bother to read the Bill Cosby quote on this page??? Really....
.... The "N" word translates into a Ignorrant Person. Ignorrant is the key word and the Black American Community isn't doing it's end of the bargin. Your ancestors fought tooth and nail to get a "Good Education" all the while 140yrs later your community is walking around with it's jeans past the crack and speaking "poor" english. So you tell me who is holding a grudge?

Every heritage/ethnic group on GODS GREEN EARTH was a slave at one point in history. Don't go spouting this hogwash rhetoric. Take responsibility for your actions. Your heritage can be found in Museums btw. You should go enjoy it.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

The truth is blacks aren't hostel towards Indians and are less hostel to Hispanics Arabs and Foreigners.

Again, I have to call bull#.

Two black kids attacked me. I'm of American Indian descent, but that didn't register in their eyes....they only saw "whitey".

How about George Zimmerman? Travon Martin called him a "crazy ass cracker" but he is half Hispanic.

Like I said, if I or George Zimmerman is white, then so is Obama.

Get over your (the black community) "I am special" attitude and maybe the black community can make real progress.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

I'm talking about written history. Blacks can't assimilate into the white American society after something like slavery. Every other race on earth has a history where they could find there family's or they had a culture they could go back to. But blacks are complete strangers to this land. Perhaps you guys aren't looking at the broad picture. When whites brought us to America they never planed send us back or coexist as equals with us and the black race knows that

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join