It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking!!! Chemtrail scientist murdered after going on national radio, Parts1, 2, 3

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

We need someone like a Snowden (or ten of them!) who is a verifiable part of one of these programmes to blow the whistle loud and clear about this, so it's effects and dangers / benefits can be properly determined.

Please show me where any government whistleblower has ever shown proof of government spraying, especially anything coming from Mr. Snowden?

Don't rush this as I will wait for your reply...

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Come on you whistleblowers, get out of the programme. I'd advise moving to South America BEFORE you talk or publish though, it'll save a lot of messing about in Moscow airports later.

Just one thing..

Since this has been going on since the 90's shouldn't there have already been numerous whistleblowers to prove chemtrails exist?

Where are they and what are they waiting for?

Oh wait here is what one has to say about chemtrails...

Sorry, but even the chemtrail elite know chemtrails do not exist, and she was one of the top chemtrail pushers out there.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

It's just as likely that Chemtrail deniers fabricated this story to push their own agenda too...
reply to post by MysterX

No, it's hardly likely at all. Debunkers have the science to back up what they say, with decades of science study, so we don't need or have any agenda other than trying to get people to THINK and LEARN.

It takes a lot more time to create a plausible deception than it does to speak the truth. When there is evidence to back up what we say, and just a lot of anecdote, misunderstanding of science method, misunderstanding of physics, meteorology, aviation, chemistry, mineralogy, and any other pertinent "-ology" , it's not a deception for someone who believes in "chemtrails" to make claims like this. They don't know how to separate fact from fantasy, science from nonsense, and the truth from a story.

ALL claims by "chemtrail" believers are like this to some extent.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

BTW what agenda would they be trying to push, as they already know and have scientific proof that they don't exist?

Wait..what?!!

You have GOT to be frigging kidding me...please, if you are going to comment on one of my posts, at least pretend to read and digest the content before addressing it.

Read your quote above and feel the burn of shame for your obviously ridiculous statement. I'm staggered TBH.

"What agenda would they be trying to push?" Eh???

If you cannot, with just a micro-second worth of effort, imagine the reasoning behind an agenda to obfuscate an illegal, potentially physically, biologically and ecologically harmful geo-engineering programme, organised in secret, perpetrated in secrecy and operated against the lands and peoples of many nations...there's no helping you pal.

And while i'm at it, you cannot have proof of a negative..ponder that the next time you claim there is scientific proof that something clandestine is not happening!

Blimey..

I'll leave you to your delusions and denial.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

And yet, not one chemtrail believer has ever tried to prove they exist. They point to false information, and make videos that flat out lie about what they're seeing.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by MysterX

We need someone like a Snowden (or ten of them!) who is a verifiable part of one of these programmes to blow the whistle loud and clear about this, so it's effects and dangers / benefits can be properly determined.

Please show me where any government whistleblower has ever shown proof of government spraying, especially anything coming from Mr. Snowden?

Don't rush this as I will wait for your reply...

AGAIN?

You even had the quote right in front of you when you wrote it too. You're not drunk are you?

I assume you can comprehend simple language like 'We need someone like Snowden'..?

Or not?

You understand the distinction between someone saying 'we need someone from inside one of these programmes to blow the whistle on the whole show, a whistleblower like Snowden' and someone saying 'Snowden blew the whistle on clandestine Chemtrail / aerial spraying operations' don't you?

As i read you, you don't have a clue mate...i don't want to appear rude, but i feel you're out of your depth in the basic comprehension stakes.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

I assume you can comprehend simple language like 'We need someone like Snowden'..?

And this has supposedly been going on since the 90's yet no whistleblowers why?

Simple answer...it isn't happening and there is no proof it is.

What can you not understand about that it is very simple if you have proof you blow the whistle, if you don't you can't blow the whistle.

Is that really hard to comprehend?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Since this has been going on since the 90's shouldn't there have already been numerous whistleblowers to prove chemtrails exist?

This is getting tiresome...i'll leave you lot to it, believe what you like.

How many examples of something once hidden but brought to light later, involving Governments, Military, public agencies, Police forces, intelligence agencies do you require to show what you wrote above is complete nonsense?

There are hundreds of known examples of pretty much all of these groups having conspired against the public for one reason or another, kept a lid on their activities (as they were mostly highy illegal or damaging) successfully for decades, only to be revealed later, often by chance research using FOIA...

Even something as low key as a football ground tragedy here in the UK, where 96 football fans were crushed to death following Police screw ups and incompetence..was successfully covered up for almost 25 years!!

You would have expected a whistleblower to have come forwards during two and a half decades since the deliberate cover up would you not? Especially considering multiple agencies were privvy to the facts...the Police themselves, the Home office government department, the football ground staff, the fire brigade, even the bloody ambulance personnel...all managed to keep their mouths firmly shut tight, even when the police were busy framing the fans themselves for their own horrific deaths!

Yes..secrets, even those that are not of global scope or scale, like dropping chemicals deliberately over heavily populated areas (NOT the first time in history either) from above can and regularly are kept, without a single solitary whistleblower raising their head above the parapit.

Strange that you don't seem to know these well known facts about keeping conspiracy related secrets from the public for absolute decades without a peep from anyone involved, considering most of them are within a short search on this very website...but that's life i suppose.

Out.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

As i read you, you don't have a clue mate...i don't want to appear rude, but i feel you're out of your depth in the basic comprehension stakes.

This coming from someone who thinks a chemtrail debunker made the article in the OP to push there agenda.

Btw what agenda would that be again? That's right chemtrails lack scientific proof of their existence, well no need to push that agenda as it is a scientific fact.

Do you really want to talk about basic comprehension skills?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Even something as low key as a football ground tragedy here in the UK, where 96 football fans were crushed to death following Police screw ups and incompetence..was successfully covered up for almost 25 years!!

You see that is the problem with chemtrail believers they want to equate everything in history as proof that chemtrails are being sprayed, why?

Just because that incident happened that proves chemtrails are being covered up, that is what your trying to imply is it not?

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX
..... it's far more likely the government is doing this and keeping it secret for as long as possible than it is for hundreds of thousands of people around the world seeing 'persistent contrails', which many of them would have seen in the skies throughout their entire lives or for decades and able to instinctively recognise them for being normal contrails, suddenly and inexplicably deciding these aircraft contrails are now chemtrails...it doesn't make any rational sense...

Exactly right. So, given that there is no evidence whatsoever of chemtrailing or of any measurable residues from chemtrailing and all the pictures and videos "supporting" chemtrails as reality are easily shown to be garbage within seconds of being seen, why on earth do some people cling so avidly to this utterly baseless fantasy? That REALLY defies rational sense..
edit on 8-7-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX

Really? In what way was Hillsborough "low key" or covered up? Your statement is staggeringly stupid. I remember watching it unfold live on BBC1. It was established and accepted very quickly that it was caused by Police Incomptetence around the Leppings Lane end of the Pigs hideous stadium. the recent revelations were about the failings of the emergency services in attendance, not of the cause of the tragedy or even that it happened, as your brainless analogy seems to suggest.

I think it is in very poor taste for you to use something as real and as tragic as Hillsborough to try and justify Your childish delusion. Shame on you.

How hard can it be for people like you to understand? You can't prove chemtrails are real by proving (or even falsely claiming) that SOMETHING ELSE once happened. Contrails are real and all over the sky, chemtrails are made of delusion and paranoia.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Things are so slow in this forum the paid shills have to revert to drumming up non-existent threads.

Nice!

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

Why not? Believers do it every time they start a thread.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Things are so slow in this forum the paid shills have to revert to drumming up non-existent threads.

Thank you for that riveting reply...

Btw you just bumped this non existing thread....Good Job..

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

No problem!

I know you need a paycheck too. The funny thing is you guys have made this forum so obsolete your jobs are now in jeopardy.

edit on 12-7-2013 by Goldcurrent because: sp

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Someone who believes in chemtrails also believes that some of us who don't are paid shills. Why wouldn't they? It makes perfect sense to me that someone who believes in one lot of nonsense will believe anything.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I know you need a paycheck too. The funny thing is you guys have made this forum so obsolete your jobs are now in jeopardy

No, I am pretty sure the non existing proof that chemtrails are real is what has made this forum obsolete, but thanks for the bump again...

So why is it you think I am a paid shill, is it because I can use science and fact to disprove chemtrails, and chemtrail believers cannot do the same to prove they exist?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

I know you need a paycheck too. The funny thing is you guys have made this forum so obsolete your jobs are now in jeopardy

No, I am pretty sure the non existing proof that chemtrails are real is what has made this forum obsolete, but thanks for the bump again...

So why is it you think I am a paid shill, is it because I can use science and fact to disprove chemtrails, and chemtrail believers cannot do the same to prove they exist?

No. It's because you make ridiculous claims like being to prove with science that chemtrails are not different from contrails. You have not proved that - you merely BELIEVE it.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

No. It's because you make ridiculous claims like being to prove with science that chemtrails are not different from contrails. You have not proved that - you merely BELIEVE it.

Well then tell me what is in a chemtrail?

You see I can show you with science as to what the makeup of a contrail is, now can you do the same with a chemtrail?

Oh, btw here is scientific fact as to what makes a contrail...

www.faa.gov...

Now, what is ridiculous is the fact that some think there is a nefarious plot to spray the populace with chemicals that no one can prove is actually happening..

Lastly since you say I am making ridiculous claims prove me wrong...if you can...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join