It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO means Never Will Occur?! HaHAa!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Oopsies! With the current events alone and the Backlash that is ensuing, I'd say further pressures are only going to make the dreadful dream of a few an inevitable disaster. Postponement! Post*Pwn*ement, why isn't it easy to have total control of everything? I'd say that we don't need to worry about anyone holding dominion over the world! So much for being enlightened hahahaha!

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Heres some theme music for the thread of one.

And so in the sky shines the electric eye supernatural king takes earth under his wing Heaven's golden chorus sings, Hell's angels flap their wings Evil souls fall to Hell, ever trapped in burning cells!

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
What, precisely, do you think has recently happened that in any way slows down Agenda 21 or the aims of one world government?

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Egypt demonstrations and coup. Equatorian presidential plane downed because of fears that Snowden was on it and the backlash from Latin American countries. Bug in Ecuatorian embassy in London. Postponement of Obamacare.
Certainly could be argued that agendas are being fulfilled but at what cost? If the pace is not picked up, people will start catching up with the facts. Movement of their agenda creates a wake and from that a speed and direction.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emeraldous
Egypt demonstrations and coup. Equatorian presidential plane downed because of fears that Snowden was on it and the backlash from Latin American countries. Bug in Ecuatorian embassy in London. Postponement of Obamacare.

I don't see how any of these affect Agenda 21 in any way?

Will the new Egyptian leaders refuse to sign up? Will the Bolivian government pull out (which is the aeroplane one I assume you mean)? Ecuador? These countries will soon be paid off with loans and aid.

Obamacare being postponed until after an election is a political move, nothing more.

I don't see how any of these things in any way threaten their one world government agenda, assuming it exists.

Originally posted by Emeraldous

Certainly could be argued that agendas are being fulfilled but at what cost? If the pace is not picked up, people will start catching up with the facts. Movement of their agenda creates a wake and from that a speed and direction.

A person is smart and might catch up to the facts; people won't. People are dumb.

And at what cost? To them? No cost at all.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
How many steps does it take from the current mistrust of the government in any country due to corruption to an uncontrollable outcome? I'm talking about control and expanding it which I'm sure what this Agenda 21 you speak of is all about. How exactly is it sustainable? People may be dumb, but mistrust never needed a very high IQ to maintain itself.
ETA: Actually the dumber people are the harder it is to make them trust you again!
edit on 4-7-2013 by Emeraldous because: ETA

new topics

top topics

join