It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uh Oh: Something bad is about to happen.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
I really felt embarrassed for ATS when I saw this was the top thread on ATS the other day... and to see it coming from Boncho kind of surprised me. Look at the top 3 headlines on ATS right now though... that's a bit weird Boncho.

Nigeria school massacre: 41 children killed, some burned alive
Reports: 777 crash lands at San Francisco
Train derailment sparks major fire in Quebec's Eastern Townships

edit on 6/7/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

Threads I spend hours putting together prescreening my sources, etc... They never make it to front page. This is only fitting.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

I think I have a new interpretation for my number 928 seen in my dream......it could be 9/28........week 28 of 2013, which starts on July 8 2013, and the 9 is.........July 9 2013!!????

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
It's actually quite funny. With the way you word things, your OP can be thought of as a troll, or the real deal.

You can then claim either which one later on, as time unfolds, to your best interest.

Anyways, it seems everyone on ATS gets at least a couple of jabs of "predictions" before they lose some respect, so meh, it was actually a good date to make one. Lots of poo flinging around.

My prediction? Slow, inevitable decline, with unpredictable spikes in chaos throughout the coming years and decades. Oh wait, that's more like a reality. Whoops.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join