It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uh Oh: Something bad is about to happen.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
happy thoughts boncho happy friggin thoughts and the care factor of 0 .

and everything will be ok
ps do you want some magic dust from the pixies

edit on 4/7/13 by billdadobbie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I have a feeling that there will be a false-flag on U.S. soil (nuke detonation on one of the major city's or something like that) and they will blame it on iran. Think about it, they have been preparing this for the last ~30 years pretty much. Egypt is just a distraction for the real thing that's coming and if such a thing happens it will be total war unleashed and lucifer will stand with the people to save them from the 'untermensch-scum' callling themselves *cough * royal *cough* bloodlines/banksterz whatever... lucifer will prevail over all !

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This world is becoming much more of a Insomniac ..

My first tuition here is that we are all preparing for the change...for the worse of course.

The 90s we saw and imagined flying ships, a clean world, peace - .. " * CHANGE * " --

But no, We never got that picture perfect scale of what the world, as a civil choice would wanted too see...

We let only a few people control that now... .What happened.. ?

This "change" is for the worse, but for the better too.. Feelings, friends intuitions, say that we are going to enter a dark period of time, ( The Dark ages) , tuition again.. then again, i think its a moderately security that- for when it does happen, those whom are "awake" at that scale... Will evolve too the "change" -- The repeating scale of change... " again.. "Repeat" - In all hyper-dimensional levels....

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

I'm not sure actually. Maybe it's stress, lack of sleep, or maybe I'm just plain worn out. Or I'm psychic,
, (hard to say that with a straight face).

I figured I should post this thread because I feel like something bad is about to happen. I don't believe it, or actually think it, but I've had the "feeling" tonight for some reason.

Make fun of Boncho at your leisure. I figure since I get called a skeptic or shill enough times, someone should have some fun with this.

Who's calling you a shill? Lemme at 'em....

Oh wait...Maybe it has something to do with what's under your avatar?

Mood: Shillaxed

That's ok...much respect and I know you usually don't come forward with 'Feelings' so I'll keep an eye out.

Peace

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

did you figure out what it is?

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephalim
reply to post by boncho

No eggs this morning, forgot milk for my tea and I stubbed my toe. This is apocalyptic evidence at its best.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Different posters are telling you not to worry.
Not me.
I say that you should run around your front yard flailing your arms above your head, screaming like a little girl.
Your neighbors phone calls to the authorities and a swift dose of Obamacare will take care of any more worries that you might have.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

No eggs this morning, forgot milk for my tea and I stubbed my toe. This is apocalyptic evidence at its best.

Oh, the humanity!

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

It might just be what you have been reading and thinking about. Last year I was super into nibiru lol yes I know. But anyway I dreamed a lot about seeing multiple planets in the sky. It looked awesome And kinda scary but just a dream I guess. You didn't mention a dream but you can make yourself believe what's not there. I'm glad nibiru never came but I believed it was coming.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

Those are the least of your worries.........

I sense darkness

Spiritual, metaphysical, actual physical, cosmological...idk

edit on 4-7-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Just yesterday I got the sense that something was impending. Been awhile since I felt it.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I can understand what you're saying. I think all of us knows there is something around the corner and we have been talking about it over for some time now. Must of us are being aware of it but I don't think we're prepared. I mean who is right now when we have so much going on in our lives. I truly regret the time we live in and what we must through.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I know what you mean Boncho....since mid 2011...I every now and then...get a...what I call (intuitive feeling)...that in the summer of 2015 something big is going to happen...I just don't know exactly what.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

bonch, In total deference to political stance, personal idealogies, and any other
external physical influences... when you start going metaphysical on me
I will pooh you at my peril.
This recent roiling hunk of junk in Cairo had me tossing in the sack-- and with
my already existent stress level that was a remote feat.
For better or probably worse, the Arab Summer is kicking off to a real distraction
compared to the various hunks at home in the US,.. and it may have been cued up.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

I can recall too much of "The Day After".., and if something as small as a spy cruiser
waltzes into a mine or a sub gets hamstrung in the Suez it'll all go up like a box of
farmer matches.
Oh yeah and if that double bypass you have to do tomorrow morning gets interrupted
by a total power outage PUCKER.

ps if it was orange pekoe no great loss.. and the eggs in Illinois are for throwing only
due to the quite unformed but ungodly and grotesque stowaways. Run for it... I wouldn't
defile my cookie dough with a shadow of them.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Well, saying something will happen on the 4th of July is not much of a stretch. It's a game for attention. Like the person who only says something bad will happen on Christmas or the Olympics or and other big event. So they can say, "I told you so". No you didn't, you just played the odds.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Oddly I dont always have these thoughts but on the way home I thought the same thing...

Or maybe it was those HUGE thunderclouds coming in...

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I'm not sure actually. Maybe it's stress, lack of sleep, or maybe I'm just plain worn out. Or I'm psychic,

I figured I should post this thread because I feel like something bad is about to happen. I don't believe it, or actually think it, but I've had the "feeling" tonight for some reason.

Make fun of Boncho at your leisure. I figure since I get called a skeptic or shill enough times, someone should have some fun with this.

Good you mentioned the lack of stress and sleep factor , i believe from personal experiences this has a very big impact on a persons (mental) health.

I work in Shifts , Night Evening and Day mostly 6 days a week , the Night and Evening are no problem , im a young guy and the work i do requires to be in good physical condition.

But the dayshifts are terrible , not in a phyisical form but in a "mental" form , i usually sleep around 20 to 25 hours in 6 days and work around 50 hours and still have energy left in my body to go to the gym etc.

But my mental "status" is anything but balanced , as soon as i wake up i am on edge , in the traffic , when some one insults me on the job i go into curse mode , while i usually ( in the different shifts ) maintain a whatever standpoint and just walk away , and dont let them anger me.

So i have found out the lack of sleep has a big impact on the increasing amount of stress i have in this shift, and a few months ago i started taking a bit more rest in this shift , wich actually helped.

Not saying this might help you, but when you mentioned the lack of sleep and stress i thought i should share my personal experience on the lack of sleep and the being mentally unbalanced by it.

TheGreazel.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Something bad is going to happen...... thanks for narrowing that down to a precise prediction.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I had a dream last night.
There was two moons in the sky.
The new one had a blood stain on it and was moving really fast.
My girlfriend was there and told me "don't worry, everything will be fine, it's normal".

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join