It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you pay $12 to see this band perform live?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I have the chance to this friday but I'm not sure yet....

edit on 4-7-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
No I wouldn't. Silly goth bands are funny though. I love how they try to act all scary and dangerous but in reality they're usually sad little posh kids with no backbone.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
sorry mate, i hear nothing but noise.even if they payed me 12$ i wouldnt go anywhere near that venue.
that 1/2 time signature? theres no need for that....EVER

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Personally, no, they are pretty generic, boring black metal. If that's your thing, though, then why not check them out.

Hardcore shows are more of my thing.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Foobler

If it's a local show, and you like the music, I don't see why not. Back when there was a local music scene with shows that we're super easy to get to, I would go to almost every one. Support your scene.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Not impressed. I like goth music, but I was underwhelmed by the guitars, bass, and growls. I need at least one to be remarkable for me to listen to that style.

No offensive if I am wrong, but I get the vibe that this thread is solely for promotion, possibly self promotion. If I am wrong I apologize in advance, its just a vibe with nothing to back it.
edit on 5-7-2013 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

I doubt that; they are a rather established band, they've been together 6+ years now. It seems highly unlikely that they would resort to sneaky promotion tactics on a conspiracy forum.

new topics

top topics

join