It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please, Don't Flag This Thread! [EWC]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The covert ones are chuckling. Flexing their fingers before they speed off a response to another office. "I think we got a live one." The novelty of knowledge about secrets online.

For more realism, use the term they use, that they regard some people as "nonessential". To whatever cause they have as they look into the stormy night sky with the thunderclouds above. Their space brothers are up there, watching them apply the knowledge of the gods upon their subjects. One day, he thinks, their mission will be fulfilled, one day they can welcome their supreme ruler to the land after the enemy Christians have been subdued. The galactic federation will prevail! Their guiding light will take the eternal throne again, they believe as they vow to enslave and vanquish all who oppose.

Little did Wright know that he was a temporary hire, that the testing of his loyalty would come soon as the men in the other building plotted their destruction. All he had to do, they proposed, is to take their lockpicking machine and enter the apartment of one of the forum members, and look around. They just wanted to take a peek and report what was seen. "I promise, you do this for the agency, you won't have to sit in this room anymore."

"You're sure this is legal, right? I won't get in trouble?" Wright asks.

A flick of the wrist as the boss slips the recorder into his blazer pocket. "A legitimate cause? Of course it is." replies the manager.

"Look. You've come a long way already, I'd hate to see you slip back into old habits. We bailed you out remember? We fought for you in court when the judge was going to lock you up for years. We gave you a room to sleep in, food, work. We're on your side. Look at us. We're on the side of the law. You see officer Smith here, he says what you're doing is okay. Now, just do this small task and we won't mention to the judge how you.. hacked into these computers on our equipment."

Dun dun dun!

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
That was brilliant !!!! Yeah....gave it a star...I'm a rebel after all.....

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
After agent wright finishes his thread.. a reply instantly appears.. "bernard ... is that you?"

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by misscurious

That was hilarious!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Awesome. Very clever! :-)
Now, how do you un-flag threads?!?!?!?!? Arrrrrrrrrrrrgghhh! [silence] ...

Ahem. Soooo - ha. No problem here. Really.

-AM

ooops

"peace"
- AB

top topics

<< 1   >>

join