It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are some good things to watch on netflix?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I don't know what happened to me.. you ever had one of those days where you fall asleep around 7 PM and wake up at 11 PM thinking it's morning time, but in reality it's still night time. Yeah, that's me right now.

I am wide awake and are wondering what are some good things to watch on Netflix instant?

Any movies out there that show some of the things we talk about here on ATS? Doesn't necessarily have to be a documentary, anything in particular.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Auburn2012

DeadHeads is pretty funny. There is always X-Files one of the best shows ever. Arrested development is also a great comedy.
xfiles is the only conspiracy based of my 3 pics, other than one has to do with zombies

edit on 3-7-2013 by Privateinquotations because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2013 by Privateinquotations because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Arrested Development. House of Cards. Alphas. Breaking Bad. Sons of Anarchy.
There are many.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I'm not sure what kind of movies you are looking for but here's a few that i enjoyed: The Experiment, Exam, The Cabin In The Woods, Monsters. They are all pretty good in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Battlestar Galactica is a good show on netflix...I'm not very into space themed shows so I avoided it for a long time but it's a lot different than most space shows and 100% worth your time.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Once upon a time-series
breaking bad-series
walking dead-series
doctor who-series

They have a terrible movie selection. IMO.
Bravehearts is fun though and that is currently running on it.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

The sci-fi time-travel movie, Primer is very good.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epirus
Battlestar Galactica is a good show on netflix...I'm not very into space themed shows so I avoided it for a long time but it's a lot different than most space shows and 100% worth your time.

This x10000000000000

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Watch "The Man From Earth".

You will not be disappointed...that is, if you enjoy deep conversations.
edit on 7/3/2013 by JamesTheScribe because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Not much on there really...

I have no clue why, but I've been watching Diff'rent Strokes lately lol

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Foreign Asian movies are always the best for me at late night.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Archer, How I Met Your Mother, Family Guy, American Dad, The IT Crowd, Firefly (I'm still majorly butthurt they ended after season 2), Serenity (watch Firefly first) Dollhouse, X-Files, Twin Peaks, Tucker and Dale Vs. Evil (I think it's still there), Cabin In The Woods, Breaking Bad (I am the only person that doesn't like this show), Star Trek, Dr.Who, The Cleveland Show (I am probably the only person that likes this), House of Cards (haven't watched, heard it's good), Weeds (meh), Futurama.

I'll probably be back in a few to add some more. I also better read the OP again and see if you're only looking for movies. Oh crap, ATS like stuff... I usually try to read the whole OP.

Fun story... I don't know what was wrong with me but one day I was exhausted and took a nap around 3 PM. I wake up famished and not in the mood to cook. I called EVERY takeout place I could find, and none were open. End up calling my Mom and asking if it was some holiday I wasn't aware of. She calls me back all worried. "Are you OK sweetheart?". "Yeah Mom, I'm fine, just a little confused why I can't get a hold of any delivery places." "Domo it's 7 AM...". Such a weird feeling. My awesome dog knew I wasn't feeling great and slept with me the entire time without asking to go outside. The second I realized how long it had been I took my buddy out. I have never seen a dog pee so long.
edit on 4-7-2013 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

Went and scoured through some shows/movies and realized it's going to be hard to give suggestions because I don't know what you've seen. One that a lot of folks gloss over is Troll Hunter. It's not all that ATS like but it's surprisingly good.
edit on 4-7-2013 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
ExistenZ.
Gattaca.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Dexter

Hands down the best tv show I've ever seen.

Amazed nobody's mentioned it yet!

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Battlestar Galactica
X-Files
Bones
Enterprise
Monk
Family Guy
Fringe
Rescue Me
The Finder

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
13 Assasins .....it's probably my favorite movie on Netflix right now.

Otherwise I think Commando is still on there....who doesn't like a little Arnold every now and again?

Zeitgeist...if you want conspiracys theorys
edit on 4-7-2013 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join