It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a conspiracy in the media's coverage of racism?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Racist stories are really good at riling up people's emotion. Which is also good for TV rating.

They even modify stories to make it appear to large audience. Some cases when A and B are fighting each other, media will try to bring people of C to pick a side(like bringing a story about B so they pick A)...

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

Of course there is a conspiracy. It is to keep reminding white people that they should feel guilty(even though the last slaveowners died long ago.) and black people that their ancestors were wronged.(even though there has not been a single black slave since the civil war.) Racism, Sexism, classism, homosexualityism, religiousityism, any kind of "ism" you can think of they will use to keep people divided and reminded of their differences.

Before the 2008 elections it was mind boggling to me how many people I knew that were white, and wanted to vote for Obama to basically prove they were not racist and could care less about the guys policies.

Where I live at, the old black country folks are generally nice as they can be to anybody regardless of color. Its the younger urbanized generation of black people that tend to be more racist and have an attitude towards whites. I really think alot of it has to do with the way TV and movies and the media still fuel the flames of a fire that would die out on its own if left be.
edit on 4-7-2013 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2013 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It's just the MSM at their best.

During Operation $h!tstorm (gulf war 2) the MSM did all they could to convince everyone that all Muslims are terrorists. Now that the war is yesterdays news, they need a new scapegoat to garner public interest.

Blacks, Mexicans, Russians, it doesn't matter. As long as it scares the god fearing white folk (AKA the majority of their viewers) they can keep people glued to the screens. It's just one big sensationalist fear campaign to get viewers.
edit on 4-7-2013 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join