It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mechanations - A Board Game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hello, all
Me and my friends at Unawake Productions just finished up a new board game called Mechanations. It's a sci-fi games that takes place on Mars. You play one of four Conglomerates who control the planet and you've sent giant Mecha robots to begin preparing Mars for colonization. In the game you gather fuel and metal to move around the board and build new Mechas. You can also battle between your Mechas. The game is available online here: Mechanations

If you're a board gamer we'd love for you to give Mechanations a chance. We will be coming out with expansions so the re-playability will be high. Hope you enjoy and we look forward to any feedback. Thanx!

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
34.99$ !!! Thats too Expensive

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Carnivac

Sorry.. The miniatures are a very expensive component. Some are almost $1 a piece. We've talked about making a version that uses cardboard cutouts for the Mechs instead. That would reduce the price a bunch. But this version was for a miniature game contest so we had to go with those pieces. Thanx for the input. I'll let you know when we have the less expensive version out and hopefully you can get that one

join