It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of box ways to transport maneuver space -time -dimensions w/o craft... feel free to add.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
To clarify the thread premise is basically asking ANY for out of box ways to accomplish space -time -dimensions travel w/o craft. OT

'IF' Quantum theory stands up, and so far it has, then it is also possible if not probable that there are parallel
universes and/or dimensions. There would be many other universes and/or dimensions. And while the laws of
physics might stand in this universe which is limited by the speed of light for travel, It may be in other universes
this limitation is not present. Therefor the trick becomes to somehow get to another universe which runs parallel to this one but has a speed limit which might be at the rate of the speed of thought and we all know the speed of
thought can approach infinity; And then jump back to this universe at a point where you want to be in this universe.
Essentially you would have 'warp-drive' if a craft be involved and this may explain much of the strange sightings of
so-called UFOs; But it is also possible that this may be done through other means where no craft is necessary
but that is for the far future. For now you can currently use your 'psychic mind drive' to open the gates which will lead to.....???

And as I said yesterday in another post and you quoted:

it is the false belief in a fixed and absolute realiy that is the grand delusion of the unimaginative who need a fixed delusion or illusion of reality to cling to.
edit on 5-7-2013 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by wemadetheworld
Ophiuchus, even though this thread appears to be as mad as a box of badgers, I think somehow I actually totally understand what you are saying.

There's a lot of momentum in physics now towards the idea that the Universe fundamentally operates using information like a computer system. In which case matter could have editable attributes like mass, charge and location.

1 is happy to see you allowed the opportunity for extra open-mindedness to affect your process of the OP data wemadetheworld
@ times 1 knows the threads go pretty far outta box, but when considering the holographic universe aspect or even higher beings with the technology to generate such massive program it does take the mind there to the possibilities and potentials, especially when you see similar techs attempted to be designed here, not to mention produced in art like movies such as the MATRIX. And when the connection is made further that there exist energy signatures associated to different forms of matter from STARS to CREATOR Creations, perhaps there exist a LINK. This link as best as 1 can describe in this awareness level of understand would be like the thought signature output energy from a being or beings (in distress or advancing well) or a energy signature from certain star/black hole/nebula/galaxy.

And so transmit like Omni more Spherical antenna your or groups signal(s) (prana) checking for (receptions or groups & or celestial bodies near them like energy map etc.. )

Locate-incarnate or transmigrate (depending) -beam in /jump

Following their thoughts in thinking time, faster you think comprehend them and their surroundings & data, perhaps faster you go, your Soul/Spirit/Internal energy to the interest point(s) of them.

Example what Star-Moon - moving celestials do they see, what Cosmic data do they study? For within collective mind here for example exist SOL system data -MILKY WAY and more galaxy data scan maps... What species are part of the LOCAL groups if any? (this is hypothetical wemadetheworld )

Survey- UNDERSTAND them & their threats as well as threats to the Group(s) or more then 1 CREATOR Creation Group associated and as the data is formulated you or groups other PARTS or body may be in transport to said location or locations... So Wi-Fi locations of potential interest, incarnate like AVATAR in birth or transmigrate into existing (accessible WILLING body) and your there evaluating and potentially following or avoiding depending on evaluation results. (this is hypothetical wemadetheworld )

Originally posted by wemadetheworld

Once you know how, you can just specify the location of any object by typing into a command prompt: move car to garage, and the car is now in the garage, instantly.

Or by typing: move house to alpha centauri, and you are now in orbit around another star system, instantly. Using basically no energy because you just made a quick edit to the 'location' attribute of your house.

There's nothing really in physics which contradicts the idea that the Universe is editable.

It could explain why these alleged aliens travel around in flimsy craft made from light materials resembling tin foil and balsa wood, assuming any of that folklore is real.

Maybe they don't actually defy gravity with their spacecraft, maybe they are not even spacecraft, maybe they just continually edit their location in order to move around the Universe.
Thanks again for your time and input..

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienView

To clarify the thread premise is basically asking ANY for out of box ways to accomplish space -time -dimensions travel w/o craft. OT

'IF' Quantum theory stands up, and so far it has, then it is also possible if not probable that there are parallel
universes and/or dimensions. There would be many other universes and/or dimensions.

[color=cyan] Yes many zones of existence indeed creating various habitable areas for various CREATOR Creations.

And while the laws of
physics might stand in this universe which is limited by the speed of light for travel, It may be in other universes
this limitation is not present.

[color=cyan] Correct. This is why to 1 ALL* the space -time -dimensions aspects of Existence seem to make up existence in entirety because its considering the Existence of CREATOR Creations existing within (different) space -time -dimensions but somehow ALL* @ once CO-EXISTING... And so when considering these potentials, to 1 subjectively there are alternative ways to access these (different) space -time -dimensions locations within existence and so 1 considers thought as potential addition (or something to be considered) to space -time -dimensions traveling/exploring along with ways the current traveling/exploring in physical are done, from needing / using physical energy (fuel) to move physical bodies within a physical craft to find physical interest. Which to 1 will allow advancement overlong amounts of time exploring physically and not metaphysically. But at the same time keeping some trapped in only acknowledging physical explorations and not further which can limit actual OBJECTIVE UNDERSTANDING OF REALITY...

Therefor the trick becomes to somehow get to another universe which runs parallel to this one but has a speed limit which might be at the rate of the speed of thought and we all know the speed of
thought can approach infinity; And then jump back to this universe at a point where you want to be in this universe.
Essentially you would have 'warp-drive' if a craft be involved and this may explain much of the strange sightings of
so-called UFOs; But it is also possible that this may be done through other means where no craft is necessary
but that is for the far future. For now you can currently use your 'psychic mind drive' to open the gates which will lead to.....???

And as I said yesterday in another post and you quoted:

it is the false belief in a fixed and absolute realiy that is the grand delusion of the unimaginative who need a fixed delusion or illusion of reality to cling to.

[color=cyan]
Thank you for your addition to the thread OP AlienView, as the many conscious rise collectively perhaps the fixed delusion WILL become more aware to the WHOLE picture objectively and allow space to not become FIXATED on only 1 aspect of total existence... eliminating the illusion of so.

[color=cyan]
NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Wow. That blew my mind a bit, reading that I could only think about the Sims games. Just jacking into a persons conscience, then uploading yourself to it?

Did I get that right? LOL.

I would think a person whould also have to be on a different vibration? Like synching up in way? Does that make sense?

So once you are on the vibration of that OTHER, then you can jack into their thoughts then upload yourself to their reality which is on a different vibration and therefore a different dimension?

I think my head just caved in.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tylerdurden1
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Wow. That blew my mind a bit, reading that I could only think about the Sims games. Just jacking into a persons conscience, then uploading yourself to it?

Did I get that right? LOL.

Following the Sims format yes but on a Universal aspect. Using the absorbed constantly transmitted observed collective data from various CREATOR Creations to reach their locations of existence in space -time -dimensions and also using interpreted cosmic celestial objects like Stars Galaxy Nebula that are observed by interest group as navigation cosmic/conscious markers...

Originally posted by Tylerdurden1
I would think a person whould also have to be on a different vibration? Like synching up in way? Does that make sense?

Well not really it vibration syncing to 1 would be related to MASS exodus and so vibrate on level of transport... To 1 (this being hypothetical Tylerdurden1) the sync or link schematic is the energy signature carried by being or beings or Star/Moon/Blackhole/Galaxy/Nebula associated with interest group or groups..

Thanks for taking time to add your input into the thread Tylerdurden1

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

edit on 7/5/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

edit on 7/5/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

This Buddhist doctrine I'm well familiar with. But how does it correlate with traveling inter-gallactically or inter-dimensionally at faster than light speeds? are you trying to say that the existence of 'egotistical self' needs to
be transcended for hyper-space, hyper-speed travel? Possibly 'Ascended Masters' have done this but the
public wants this physical or psychic technology for themselves - can we bring inter-dimensional or inter-galactic travel to the world of the people?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join