posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 03:27 AM
CAZMEDIA.....Explain thy self!!! Why must you trouble us with your incessant questions and posturing? LMAO!!!
While i might admit to a large portion of my posts are involved with gay issues....just run a search for cazmedia, and youll see im on the ATSNN,
RATS, WAR, CURRENT EVENTS, and other topics in the now new board. (where ive raised the spector of intellectual elietism involving issues of speech
and its continued restrictions here, care to try that one out? and yes i have "related" or more acuratly compared it to a gay issue LOL!)
Just look at the level of traffic that these "gay issue" threads generate compared to some of the other threads in the same forums. This is
obviously a hot issue.
As to why im involved?
1. tired of the lies being used to prop up the issue and have to point them out. (LIES= "no effects of gay marriage", "equating gays to slaves",
(im sure weve discussed others that currently escape me at 3am)
2. in support of cultural identity issues. Meaning a society has the right to adopt/reject values it wants to define itself with, especially thru
democratic means. Also in support of (and awareness of) 1rst amendment rights to freedom of assembly which cuts both ways on this issue.
3. really tired of the reverse discrimination against those that disagree with the gay issues, including the gererally accepted cultural
vaules/definitions, christians, the boy scouts, and being called nasty names not for actual hatred or assaults on gays, but for just saying "no
thanks" to their proposed social restructuring effort. (for whatever reason). I dont care that people are gay, just stop trying to force the rest of
us to have to institutionalize your sexual preferance/lifestyle.
4. to try and strip away the emotional content and focus on the real issues concerning gay issues. Meaning why arent we talking about all the
affects and changes to laws, company policies, social interactions etc etc
Help discuss this in context without inflamitory statements.
5. NOTE i didnt say religion as ANY basis for my stance.
But you should already know these things from me, macmerdin.
After all we've talked very reasonably about these issues on many threads.
I find that you are very moderate comming from your standpoint, and hope you see moderation from me. an unwavering point of view, but a more moderate
one than MANY ive seen here on ATS...and far less inflamitory at all times.