It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien craft are controlled by hard input.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Alien spacecraft are controlled by hard control. Whereby the pilot will interface themselves with the craft via an advanced neural interface... (normally through the wrist or fingertips, and interact with the craft). The craft becomes an extension of the pilots body... ( as if the craft were a 3rd leg or 3rd arm.) They can stretch that "arm" out to distances that you humans think of as impossible. BUT, there is no distance, they traverse flatly, immediately, to their origins. They "blink/sink" to our reality... which is much closer than you think.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Neutradol

How did you happen to get this info?
Or is this your postulation?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
"You humans"
Looks like we got another space man

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I worked with the people who took the thing apart. It was pino/pattice size needles in the armrests that they could not work out. 24 years later, they had it solved. But it took conditioning.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

As was implied by previous posts.

Do you have any other evidence, links, or sources to this information?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

Good point. I am Human! Posted as point of view.... Sorry

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Sorry but I've gotta go with....

PIX or it didn't happen!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Alrighty then

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Actually the aliens don't need physical contact with the craft as the crafts are "alive" and only telepathic contact is needed.

Two can play this game....

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Pix or not. They are here. Watching/doing whatever they are doing. And they come from their "reality". That much I do know. These aliens come from here, but in another reality. They do it through PS, in a vacuum, and at speed. This earth is just another version of theirs!.. Wouldn't you be curious?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure Muppets fly those things. J'm sure I saw that on TV. There is also a crazy Alf that flied them but he became a movie star.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neutradol

I worked with the people who took the thing apart. It was pino/pattice size needles in the armrests that they could not work out. 24 years later, they had it solved. But it took conditioning.

I am curious to know who these people were that took it apart.

I also wonder what sort tool kit would be required to take it apart. I hope those aliens have given up on the Phillips head screws.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I'm pretty sure Muppets fly those things. J'm sure I saw that on TV. There is also a crazy Alf that flied them but he became a movie star.

I liked ALF.
Mainly because he ate cats.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

"I put the truth out there..... either you buy it, or you don't".

Bye.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

reply to post by seabag

Pix or not. They are here. Watching/doing whatever they are doing. And they come from their "reality". That much I do know. These aliens come from here, but in another reality. They do it through PS, in a vacuum, and at speed. This earth is just another version of theirs!.. Wouldn't you be curious?

Sounds exciting…..

I’m waiting on some evidence though before I get up and start jumping around in amazement.

YAWN…

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Sorry, not buying it. Not the theory that you present as a fact, but rather who you claim to be. And the reason for that is by claiming they "travel flat". Just because something is flat, doesn't mean it doesn't have distance. For example, a piece of paper. It still takes travel time to get to one side of the paper to the other.

At least, that's what I get with what you meant with your original post. If you lift that piece of paper up, so it's standing, maybe I'd agree with the theory. But that's not what you said, and if that's what you meant I'm pretty sure you'd have said so.

Either way, this is just another thread of unsubstantiated claims. If you want us to believe you, you'll have to present proof.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

As you asked... they took it apart with a SAM putty knife. Apparently, it wasn't too hard.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

I said "flat" because they apparently sink down into our reality. Like an onion skin.

Also, I'd like to add, that they need positive speed to do this virtual entry to our realm. Why this is, we don't know.
edit on 3-7-2013 by Neutradol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Yes, it is probably something like this. The reason we cannot conceive of such space travel, is that our consciousness and 3D technology does no attain the REALITY of space travel.

I recall Dune, wherein the Guild Navigators needed to achieve and maintain a nearly Universal consciousness to pilot the spaceships.

science.howstuffworks.com...

This little article references space travel in science fiction novels.

As you can see, these great imaginations saw not nuts-and-bolts rockets as the way, but, indeed, neural, psychic and biological interface with the vehicle.

To conquer anything, it must first be encompassed by Mind. That is, it needs to be completely understood to be overstood.

In the case of mastering space travel, we would need to have a real understanding of the nature of time and space as a prerequisite. This is something our human race seems far from at this time.

Space Travel: to do it, you must BECOME it.
edit on 3-7-2013 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

F&S....
Please elaborate on your earlier statement (quoted above).
-TAT

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join