It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edward [EWC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
He had been given the assignment when Edward was only 3 years old. His job was to follow the young boy’s life until he reached adulthood and the programming was successfully implemented. It was his job to invisibly guide the boy as he grew up. He would present choices and options that carefully manipulated the direction of this young man and now he was about to give the last prompt.

He had been there when Edward learned to ride a bicycle, learned to swim, and made the school baseball team. He watched from a distance but always had Edward’s mind monitored. With a few keystrokes he was able to redirect Edward’s thinking and lead him to believe he was making his own mind up.

There had been a few obstacles along the way. His teenage hormones were a challenge and the acne that negatively impacted his self esteem. His school work was no problem and the answers were always made available to his memory. Edward excelled at computer science and was an excellent hacker. Under his tutelage, Edward had been successful in hacking into the worlds most secret and secure computer systems. His training had been extensive and he had excelled beyond his handlers. Edward was a great spy!

He had grown fond of Edward over the years. Edward had been given a strong work ethic and moral values. He had to admit he was proud of how Edward had turned out. Now it was time to set in motion the plan that had been determined even before Edward had been born. With a push of his finger he would send a packet of coded direction into Edward’s brain and set in motion the final solution.

Edward was chosen to be the one who brought about the last war. Edward would use his great skill to launch a massive nuclear war that would destroy the world and bring about the new world order. He knew it was his end as well but his programming had been just as thorough and he did not hesitate and made the keystroke with a decisive movement. In that microsecond he ended his life and Edwards. He sensed a small feeling of pride in a job well done and his face broke into his last smile.

edit on 06/02/2011 by grayeagle because: (no reason given)

edit on 06/02/2011 by grayeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by grayeagle

Edward [EWC]
Now what have I done again...

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Edward seems to be getting a lot of press right now.

We should have a pool as to where he finally ends up.
If I were him I think I would be looking into plastic surgery and wearing contacts. Long hair would be good.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

If I were him I think I would be looking into plastic surgery and wearing contacts. Long hair would be good.
Okay then I will do so,except the long hair.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I think a quick trip to Thailand for sexual re-assignment surgery and a platinum blonde dye job would do the trick, as well as some intense tanning bed sessions and some colored contact lenses. No one would have a clue as to his real identity anymore. Maybe change his name to Ella or Emma.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Who is to say that he isn't doing that as we speak?

I am leaning toward Emma. It conjures up sweetness and doesn't hint at criminal at large!

new topics

top topics

join