It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wing like clouds over Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Have been meaning to share this picture for a while - I was at the Dead Sea a few weeks ago and it was a lovely, cloudless sunset. The only clouds in the sky were these - I couldn't take my eyes off them as I couldn't help to think they resembled two wings with Jericho/ Jerusalem in the centre, or two winged creatures, one with something like a forked tail to the left! Being such a troubled part of the world, I couldn't help but think there was some symbolism in this ( or my over active imagination!) ....just thought I would share.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Very pretty O.P. However, to me they resemble tentacles. Would be a good ATS Rohrshach test to see what other members see.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
To be honest, I see some wispy clouds.... I do often see shapes, faces, animals in clouds that are pretty fun to look at but I really don't see anything in this one...

How ever, if Israel see's them as wings, maybe they will take it as a sign they should up their regional "cleansing."

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Lovely1973

A little confusing too, Lovely. Because if those clouds are at roughly
the same altitude the wind, however small would have to be blowing in
two different directions. Nice shot though...

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Looks more like crab legs to me, people in that area seem to be crabby alot. I guess we all see what we believe.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Privateinquotations
Very pretty O.P. However, to me they resemble tentacles. Would be a good ATS Rohrshach test to see what other members see.

The Rohrshach tests are several dozen pictures of bats ... nothing but bats.

The OP pic has a phoenix and a white dove fighting beak to beak. Sort of fits under "wing like" to me.

edit on 3/7/2013 by Trexter Ziam because: typo n/b

new topics

top topics

join