It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama To ‘Force’ Americans To Move To The Cities – Is This Agenda 21 At Work? MSM News Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

(Beforeitsnews)-This breaking news report from the MSM and XRepublicTV is a can’t miss for preppers and for those who enjoy living away from the city, like myself. Can the government and Barack Obama FORCE you to move into the cities? Is this Agenda 21 coming to life? Sorry, Barack, I WILL NOT move into the city no matter what you and your criminal cronies have planned…

______beforeitsnews/obama/2013/07/obama-to-force-americans-to-move-to-the-cities-is-this-agenda-21-at-work-msm-news-report-2453266.html

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Well, he doesn't want to have to hunt you all in the outback when TSHTF aha.

Funnayy, China have been doing the exact same thing! lol

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
All I have to say is...good luck with that.

People won't leave their homes when their lives are at risk due to natural disasters.

Also, where do they plan on putting all the people that will be displaced?

I'm having a hard time believing this story, let alone thinking it could actually come to fruition. Who knows though, this administration is full of half-baked, ridiculous, "ideas".

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

I watched some of the video and what he is initially complaining about and citing are "smart growth" policies, not forcing people out of their existing homes. One thing he is talking about is simply the suggestion that federal transportation funds be channeled into high population density areas. That's not "stealing" money from the suburbs; you could make the reverse argument that funding infrastructure that subsidizes suburban development is "stealing" resources from more urban areas.

There is enough legitimately wrong with the Obama administration without this kind of annoying and exaggerated hyperbole.
edit on 3-7-2013 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I highly doubt there is any real plan to 'force' people into the cities. This seems like some very biased reporting that is just bashing on Obama and democrats. The only source is fox news and a couple alternative news sources that use fox's video. It really doesn't surprise me that the man claiming all of this is trying to sell a book too.

edit on 3-7-2013 by DeepVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
YAY! MEGA-CITY ONE here we come! I wonder will the Judges be right around the corner?

I AM THE LAW...

And darn that Obama I blame him for everything! He is like a dictator! All those good guys in Congress must be scared of him, or...in with him...
edit on 3-7-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Obama did not start this and its long been in place. this is a plan by the treehuggers that has been going on for over 30 years.

You can just go to any ex logging town in the west and see it .

First the treehuggers forced the mills out of business by cutting there source of logs.

At the same time a new real estate company will show up in town and buy up the homes of the former loggers and mill employees at fire sale prices
these are then sold to fellow tree huggers.

Once enough homes are bought up the treehuggers will use complaints and zoning to force the remaining loggers out or to shut them down.
The treehugger went as far as bringing in Earth First or later ELF to destroy the equipment of the remaining loggers to put them out of business

This was and still is a common practice in WA, OR and CA.
edit on 3-7-2013 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
wrong thread
edit on 3-7-2013 by MmmPie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
It's not a MSM news report....it's a Fox News report.
While Fox News is as mainstream as you can get....it's important to clarify.

I watched that video. It's nothing but conjecture. It takes a fact, and misrepresents it in the most obtuse way possible. A Fox News specialty.
It's laughable.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I'm not sure if it's funny or sad how easily fox news is discredited nowadays.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DeepVisions

what's sad is that ALL MSM should be viewed as a lot of people view FOX. The documentary about fox could be duplicated among all MSM outlets. They just slant in different ways.

To the O.P. there is too much awareness of it at this point, but once we notice articles about the "ghost cities" going up in the U.S. people in rural areas will need to be ready for the fight of their lives.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Ever read "Make Room Make Room" by Harry Harrison? this reminds me of that book. Overpopulation in the cities causes housesharing, overcrowding on the streets, starvation, because the food rations are nill....just plain dreadful.

I can see something like this in the works. I think it's more likely to spread the poor around, let's face it the suburbs are pretty poor now and many who aren't yet technically poor are on their way there. It would be to make as many dependent on the government as possible though. Foodstamp rations.....government cheese, soylent green? They want dependency.

I don't think it'd quite be like the Hitler concentration camps but i'm sure it'd be dreadful nonetheless. I actually have a fear because of the book that one day in my old age i'd be forced to share my home with strangers.

I don't know how credible this really is but at this point I wouldn't put anything past this administration.
edit on 3-7-2013 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I've heard a rumor about that before. One of those fringe contingency plans for last resort. Actually, I think I was the one that brought up the dystopian government plan, in another thread on ATS.

It was a circumstance of the globe of a mass die off from disease, losing half the population. Smaller towns would shut down and the survivors would go to the cities to regroup and make an economy.

Nobody said anything about any leader forcing people. No, that's currently concentration camps for refugees from other countries.

Technically from one perspective the government already forces people to live in specially built cities. They're called prisons. I gather it's very uncomfortable to be sent to one of them.

During a war the President would have the authority to make regional refugees and put them somewhere else. WW2 did that with the Japanese, except they weren't sent to cities. FEMA camps are made for that intention now. If you want to call a FEMA camp a city go ahead.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
You know its not just cities. There is a real agenda going on, that goes far further into international giants, China, and disempowering people. They want to steal all the land from everyone though all the land literally belongs to everyone equally.

ie. While we're looking for house, we've come across the larger growing tendency for developers to build these sophisticated but often too small, without basements, homes on land, for reasonably low prices. But the land is leased. Many of the new developments and homes, are suddenly on leased land.

Its very very evil. And the most important thing people can do is shun it, and not comply. They need to ensure they buy land and pass it on to their children.

Land is essential, everyone should have a farm and aquaponics, food without payments, and be self sufficient.

new topics

top topics

join