It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the World Run By A Death Cult?!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Possibly.

What exactly would you mean by a death-cult though? As in, a cult of people who enjoy the causation of death in other humans through a myriad of factors and processes?

It is a big assumption, although I definitely can see how one would arise to it. Perhaps there is a non-human element to this? Have you ever wondered that? No matter how primitive the early cultures may appear when taught in school e.t.c they were in fact usually very advanced for their times and had VERY RIGID belief systems regarding higher powers and sacrifice to them. It just seems strange to ponder how a society would reach a point of human sacrifice - you can't simply just say "it's because they were trying to please their make believe Gods", because the society would of obviously existed prior human sacrifice rituals and would be aware that things functioned perfectly without the need to feed the 'Sun'/'Moon' gods lol. I don't know, but it is a strange thing indeed. Perhaps this cult/or line of belief has just gone underground since then.

One thing for certain (at least to me) is that society seems to be on some sort of decline. The kids I observe these days are completely lost (thanks to the new shift in music/media). I won't go into massive detail as to why I think this, but I believe kids are now very strongly influenced to 'worship' money/status and sex. This sort of mentality from an early age creates a lot of #ED UP kids, that's for sure. I especially feel sorry for the girls of this era, they have been completely manipulated. I ask myself why? Why is this happening? Is it simply profit? But often what is profitable is actually MADE PROFITABLE in the first place, i.e our demands are manipulated to match the supply. Is it because the internet makes it more easier for kids to access stuff? I doubt it, when I was a teen I had the net and I am completely different to this generation of kids in morals and beliefs, as are my friends. The more I stare at the bigger picture (TV, music, games and what is generally being promoted, combined with other things/conspiracies/experiences) along with the BLATANT wrongness on the global scale regarding wars and politics I start to seriously think there is an ACTIVE AND NEGATIVE INFLUENCE on society as a product of an AGENDA we simply don't understand. But just the fact so many of us are aware of this agenda together makes it worrying indeed.

Maybe, like in the fashion we feed on flesh, other 'things' out there (beyond our understanding or even perception right now) feed on our 'conscious' energy i.e thoughts, memories and what not. Or maybe it is just a group of extremely rich people having a laugh with the world, and doing as they please? Either way there is a very 'dark' influence behind it. I especially worry about the focus on sex and murder. Many texts and cultures have spoken about entities that wish to 'use' our reality and human physical bodies for their own lustful physical desires that they cannot fulfill in the same way in their native existence. It is also weird that the more you study the recent UFO/Alien craze the more you realize there is a strong supernatural factor at play, and these things don't seem to be physical E.T like entities but rather entities that play with your decoding systems to manifest certain images and experiences in you (I have attempted to explain it all off with psychology but with the sheer volume of experiences out there and with some of my close friends vouching for that it's hard to remain completely logical at times). Are we being (or even the leaders of these world-running 'cult's) being manipulated by something completely foreign to our reality? Or is this this simply a game of balance between the 'good'/'evil' in human's collective consciousness, and at this moment in time we are weighing towards the 'evil'?

Food for thought I guess.

Edit: Speaking of death cults, I shudder to think how much of an underground market might exist for the rich to purchase or request 'Snuff' movies. In fact, those at the very top of the power chain can probably do whatever they want. Why does it often appear like those with vast amounts of money and freedom draw towards doing 'wrong' acts and 'evil' things (a new one in the UK is the amount of pedophiles being named who were actually everyday faces on mainstream BBC TV), where as poor people in generally lower positions of life tend to be nicer and happier (at least in appearance/vibe)?

Does one have to do something specific to raise themselves to such a position of power (beyond experience/credentials?) Which leaves a dark stain on their persona? Or does money (and the accompanying freedom) simply corrupt us humans and make us seek desires we didn't know we had?

If the second case is true then we don't have any hope. Since we now live in a society where accumulating massive wealth is basically the only living motivation for a lot of people the whole thing becomes like an endless cycle - i.e the money corrupts the person yet the money also gives the person power...therefore those in power shall always exhibit dark/evil qualities in our modern society.

Meh, end of rambling now =/.

edit on 5-7-2013 by DazDaKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by nake13

Well if the planet is run by a death cult, it is run with our tacit permission, I mean you get what you either vote for or do nothing to change, anyway, how do you apply for membership and do they have cool costumes?

BUUUHHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You actually think that the the ink you put on the worthless paper actually means something? Think about the post your are in Illuminati Death Cult and we actually vote and it means something. I think someone is a little more asleep and needs to wake up the rest of the way LOL

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Just this morning I was thinking about the error made when mankind was designed. The natural need for greed is root of all evil.

Eversince man is able to be aware of the possession of his neighbour things go dark and has been the red line throughout history....murder for stuff.

It can be a simple man who cannot resist the opportunity to kill for something he desires to a nation which needs..or think it needs the land of its neighbour country.

I do not say every man and woman is willing to kill for stuff but it seems that those with power are more likely to do so than those without. Can it be that those in power got their power because they are willing to kill for it? Sociopaths are excellent candidates that fit the bill...Can we go so far to say that people with a lot of power are sociopaths..? Not all, but I think it will be in the right direction.

Those who want to rule the world and think to have gained absolute power doing so must kill for it. Now, with this NWO madness it can not be different than those organising it must have plans to get there with some killing involved. Of course this must be done in secret and will only a few be informed of these sinister plans.

I think it is fair to say that this select group of powerful people can be understood as a death cult..IMHO yes, the world is run by a death cult.

edit on 5/7/2013 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Foobler

I'm with you on this....

foreign Federal Reserve & IMF/IBRD-U.N

They underwrite everything....

Everywhere.

Ak

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

It is almost as if Ian Fleming's SPECTRE has infiltrated and is now running MI-6 and the CIA to facilitate global domination. Now we have assassination squads (license to kill) running around and killing whistleblowers and journalists. In reality (vs Fleming's fiction) it may be more of a case where Malthus meets Machiavelli. Ever since the Club of Rome came out with their malthusian white paper in the 1970s ("Limits To Growth") the machiavellian ("the ends justifies the means") men and women who control the strings of government internationally (Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, Committee of 300 and CFR) have embarked on a decades long agenda of population control and reduction (see Georgia Guidestones for the ultimate goals). Hence we have our air, food and water poisoned to a degree (geo-engineering-chemtrails, GMOs and flouride, etc). In addition our tax money (and in some cases, off budget black ops money) is going to construct a defacto police-security state which will facilitate their end game. False flag attacks to facilitate legislation to trade liberty for security. Ultimately a One world government, Disarmed civilians, Incarceration of dissenters and Termination of whistleblowers. Hmmm, sounds familiar. Checkmate humanity (Orwell's "boot on the face of humanity").

edit on 5-7-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I see what you mean but I think this "death cult" is more of the "interest preserving faction" of the elite working for their own ambitions. They are playing a very dirty game but they are under control. Sometimes they get away with awful things but generally the effects are not felt by a significant majority of the people. The reason they are allowed to get away with what they do get away with is because for the most part their works do not work against the interests of the decent people of the world. Globalization, modernization, industrialization, etc. They can be dirty jobs and for the established people to stay on top of this rigged game somebody has to do get the dirty work of it done. But it's a pity that their greed and lust for power can affect millions of people negatively and even end up in unnecessary death. The current state of affairs has a niche for these types of people. If things change they might get knocked to the curb real quick because I don't think they are the ones holding the true leverage.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

An easier way to put it is that with the population ever increasing humans are just being humans. You don't need elitist to instigate the insanity, we as a species are just following our genetic make up.

We are an predator species. We have been on the earth how long now ?...........and we still kill each other for gain and greed and just about any reason you can think of with no end in site.

There seems to be plenty of people full of hate but no real peace instigators in these days of chaos, none that have made a difference. If you keep adding to the insanity what do you think will happen?????

edit on 5-7-2013 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I go back and forth between:

• A disparate hodgepodge of greed, sociopathy, human failings, and myopia coupled with an affinity for the alure of secret societies and grandiose titles (but nothing at all occult or esoteric about their "cults" in actual fact.)
  • An extremely small number of truly organized, intelligent, sociopathic individuals who actually believe in and adhere to some sort of a cult or order which they believe has real power (be it mystical or otherwise.)

But I'm relatively persuaded that it's at least one of the two, as opposed to a centralized, monolithic, global organized group of thousands. There are too many differing views and ideologies for that, and even if I believed those differences were for show, actions based on them are not in my opinion. So that leaves the two extremes - a large number of frighteningly self interested and either sociopathic or simply oblivious fools with state economies and armies at their command, or a tiny number of truly organized monsters.

Either one is bad. The first might actually be scarier, because the left hand really might not know what the right is doing.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The amount of land used for agriculture has actually been declining - reassigned for uses such as growing biofuels, urban development (only to have those homes foreclosed and left to rot).

Through the use of technology such as poly-tunnels, fruit and grain could be grown anywhere, even deserts. But we actually signed trade agreements restricting countries from doing this to become self-sufficient. Other countries are encouraged to grow cash-crops (allocating farm land solely for the purpose of growing export crops in order to bring in money to purchase food from other countries). Increasing international trade is seen as economic progress.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I think I might just agree with you. And consider this a modification, not a correction. Humans are by nature self-destructive creatures. When left in a primitive state, living in caves, hunting and gathering...they are in paradise...or dare I say...Eden. But when given the room and the technology and the knowledge to grow, they begin the process of killing themselves and destroying everything around them. Kind of like a unlimited parasite that will take and take until it's own survival is doomed.

Just about sums us up...doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Eugenics and depopulation. Let's make the population of the world more manageable.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I still like to believe that we are actually some type of entertainment for aliens, like a bad reality show.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I think it's run off stories no longer evidenced, else never was.

Even national elite have ideals that are usually rooted in the culture they grew up in.

That's stories we tell ourselves. Most of these stories are mere assumptions. Myths.

Many of them no longer have much value.

Our economic systems made sense when we had abundant resources. It works under the assumption that greater resources can always be had, else the system must collapse.

Because we're reaching natural limits on this rock, the political systems are attempting to clamp down, not realizing the err lies with these damned assumptions we keep selling to each other.

The other aspect is mere greed. Greed, and assumptions are killing off life on this rock. Unfortunately, we have yet to colonize other planets, where perhaps we could get a true "reset" and operate on a fresh set of observations/assumptions.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I'm still rolling around the thought that we are food for something else and we are starting to be prepared for harvest.
If the 'food' was energy then we would be needed to breed as much as possible. It is said that sex generates a tremendous amount of energy and unless it is controlled by the couple, then it is available to 'others' to harvest to use as they want.

I belong to a group who believe that there is an intergalactic group of beings who have lost connection with the original source of energy and need to 'feed' off of others in order to sustain themselves. These are the ones running the show here. If we were to be converted back into energy en masse and pulled into their universe we would provide enough energy to allow them to survive(on a larger perspective) for a while longer. This may account for the way things are going as it does not matter how f* -up things are if all you are interested in is the base energy - perhaps? Like putting your food into a liquidiser and sucking up the liquid afterwards. Maybe we would all be reconstituted as zombies or Borg without our free thinking abilities.

If it was ultimately all run by ETs, then it would all make sense to me because they would not have the 'human morals' that we do in our societies, but they would have other morals learned from their societies and their agendas. THIS would explain the really wierd things which happen which are against all of our cultural and society morals.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

The truth seems to be far more complicated than that. I think it is more like something of a truly massive group of people organized through a very complex and practical hierarchy. Because only the top can see the big picture those involved in this hierarchy can sometimes lose sight of things and get out of hand doing things for their own interests - against the interest of the average person whom is living outside of said hierarchy. This hierarchy has competing factions and opposing interests, some groups in this hierarchy don't even know they are a part of this hierarchy and others think they are the top when in actuality they are at the bottom. The top of the pyramid is looking out for such a broad and enormous field of people (i.e. everybody) that sometimes they have to make sacrifices for the greater good - while many of the factions of said hierarchy are looking out solely for themselves. These factions are the ones causing problems. And when things get out of hand the top removes the ones' responsible from power. A historical example would be the folly of Napoleon at Waterloo, WW1 and WW2, UK internal conflicts, etc.

I don't know if it's common sense or inspiration telling me this but it just seems like the writing is on the wall.
edit on 9-7-2013 by On7a7higher7plane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by qmantoo

I belong to a group who believe that there is an intergalactic group of beings who have lost connection with the original source of energy and need to 'feed' off of others in order to sustain themselves. These are the ones running the show here.

That is a very bleak and fantastic outlook on things. By "intergalactic group of beings" do you mean material ET or demons? Either way it seems certain to me that neither are running the show. The "show" is run by God and his people - human beings. Those "ET" that opposed Gods will by interfering with his prized creation were stripped of their power as told in numerous different religions and ancient traditions. All that is left now are demons and wicked people. The remaining ET are either subservient to God or are subject to impermeable barriers that protect humanity. Because if an alien species millions of years ahead of us wanted to eliminate us or enslave us outright could have done so by now.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I believe there is a very real and strong possibility that this world is run by a relatively small group of people, and yes this group of people are in a death cult.

The Skull and Bones Society and rituals practiced at Bohemian Grove are evidence of that. The story that it is just a way to let of steam is not really convincing to me. I used to believe that circumstantial evidence was just that, but I have learned over the years that if it quacks like a duck it probably is. I do try to keep an open mind, but it is really hard for me when I see the evidence piling up.

Wars bring profit, not only in goods and money being gained by the elite, but also in the "Blood Sacrifice" that is made. The more people that die, during an event, the larger the sacrifice, the more energy/ power is raised.

This small elite group of people have been preparing the general public for decades if not longer, through propaganda, pacifying us, with T.V., fluoride in our water heavy metals delivered through various methods, vaccines, haarp now they have these smart meters on our houses.. And what about all the possibilities of Wi-fi?

I think that they do not care about ruining the planed because they have been preparing an off-planet utopia .and if the general public does not wake up soon, they are going to make the ultimate sacrifice and destroy a whole planet.

Maybe they feel that with all the nuclear testing that has been done on her she is doomed anyway, so they might as well go ahead and get what they can out of it.

Just one of the crazy scenarios that go through my head when I try to put all the puzzle pieces all the of information and dis-information into some kind of picture

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

To call it a death cult is a bit too dramatic and sensationalistic for my tastes. The world is run by a small number of very rich people who hold the rest of us in complete contempt. Seeing that I have been fired up by the bigots here let me warn the whites the super rich see themselves as having nothing in common with those who have similar skin colour to themselves.

Michael Moore was correct to ask how many senators were sending their precious children to the oil war for example. even then the super rich are actually behind the senators so he could never get access to them.

edit on 17-7-2013 by Tiger5 because: Add more

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DazDaKing

Dealth Cult in the very literal sense.

I see it like an Onion.

Take a single Onion and strip it layer by layer, in this Onion, the top layers, all of them were perfectly healthy. As you peel and get down towards the center however there's this small, but prevalent rotten core.

That rotten core causes the rest of the layers to decay and eventually die.

I think it's origins in this case are Ancient in nature and religious. Nothing of the kind like we have in popular culture, no something evil and ancient. I'm not a religious person, so their beliefs don't scare me, it's the actions they take on those beliefs that scare me.

Occam's Razor.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Almost all these points can be understood in the context of the human condition.

1) 1.The increasingly common practice of treating humans like chattel.

From an evolutionary perspective, this would appear to be the norm. We are hardwired to compete with one another

2. The increasing poisonous standards of our food production and packaging.

Again, similar explanation as number 1. Once you get into the routine of making money and gaining power, you become increasingly unable to sympathize with the conditions of others.

3. The unwillingness of companies to adequately inform consumers what is in their products.

See number 1 and 2

4. The destruction of our natural habitats, in some cases very essential parts of it, such as the rain forests.

Again, all of your points feed into each other. The same basic evolutionary reasons explain why the world has been working the way it has been. Selfishness, greed, laziness, etc. However, changes are underway. More cities are switching to cleaner burning natural gas for their buses - which our responsible for a big chunk of smog pollution in cities. Were becomign more conscious. This is the isssue. Before, we weren't well prepared or positioned to appreciate the consequences of our behavior. This does not imply that there is a "Death Cult" ruling the world.

5. The seemingly purposeful and deliberate,l ignorance of climate change and our actual foot print in causing havoc on earth.

I wouldn't say it's "purposeful and deliberate". How often do our personal biases and obdurance interfere with our abilities to reason clearly? All of the time, were being undermined by biases. Whose to say the "climate change doesn't exist" crowd isn't being blinded by their strong support of libertarian precepts? I agree, climate change is probably happening. To cut down as many trees and burn as many fossil fuels as we have been - and to say this massive increase in CO2 in the atmosphere isn't having an effect on the environment is a little inane. However, people who maintain that there isn't "convincing evidence" are only saying so because they are being distracted by other interests, which, when considered in the larger context, shouldn't be treated as so important, if you ask me.

6.The increasingly common practice of over-prescription of drugs and over diagnosis of diseases that require medication as per the experts.

This is largely a difference of philosophical outlook. Some scientists think everything is reducible to a physical cause. If aberrant brain chemistry is the immediate cause of mental dis-ease, then that "must mean" that we should be able to treat these conditions through physical means. Some people are also completely enamored with the practice of codifying and classifying nature into neat little categories. This is the thinking behind the "DSM", which turns types of experiences and mental states into "de facto" mental illnesses. Even though there is wide disagreement amongst psychologists in how to define one type of disorder, say, anxiety disorder, from PTSD, or depression. Some people have all of these conditions; others have bits and features of each type. They are arbitrary classifications - not as "real" as physical illnesses.

As for over-diagnosis and over-prescription. This is really a flaw in the system. Insurance companies require a certain standard before they offer to cover patients for their medical expenses. The DSM criteria provides that standard. This compels psychiatrists/doctors to hand out diagnoses and prescriptions to their patients even when their patients don't fully meet the criteria; there is thus financial incentive both for the doctors who prescribe and the patients who accept a diagnosis.

7.The glorification of violence in our media and our politics and the continuation of wars that kill far more civilians than soldiers.

Some people would argue that there is no proof that violence in media leads to violence in society. I don't necessarily agree with them, but plenty of scientists have tried to make this argument.

8. The encouragement of an us vs them mentality, wrapped up a label based caste society.

This is so basic that it's surprising people continue to make this argument as a "proof" that there are people behind the scenes engineering these differences. Fact is, from the earliest of times, people have naturally competed with one another. It's built into us. It's found in every part of the animal kingdom, so why do you think this powerful primer wouldn't be basic to our instinctual toolkit? I don't think a cabal of "death worshipers" is a necessary assumption.

9. The ever increasing decline of the middle class, splitting many rich countries between insane wealth and extreme poverty.

This situation is slowly improving, if only you'd follow the signs. China, India - the two most populous countries on earth, are building themselves a larger middle class

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join