It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the World Run By A Death Cult?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Yeah, it's a capitalist death cult.

They'll work you to death if you let them, and when you die, they exploit that event to the fullest extent of the law too, and beyond.

And most just love it, cuz they gunna go ta heaven when they die!!!.

NOT!.

Their motto is "I don't care what happens, as long as I get paid".

It's more like a disease, and I see myself a being surrounded by people suffering from it.

Someday I might buy some land and rig things just so, and bury myself so nobody profits from my death when I die, even though it would really amount to suicide, but I would have to participate in the death parade to buy that land then.....

I'll just sit here at the park with my hotspot and forget I ever wrote this and be in another town tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Harvesters. That's what I call them. That's all WWI and WWII were giant harvest/culling wars.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Excellent thread OP.

Death will always be a part of life...

However, throughout history, there seems to be a sort of...glorifying of death in various circumstances and scenarios.

In today's society, most people would not blink twice for another person's death, and everything is geared towards encouraging this sort of view...

It's this conditioning of sorts, which leads me to believe that there is a satanic agenda going on throughout the world...

But I also like to believe in duality of life; the yin and yang of this world means that for every death is a birth...and for every evil is good.

Then again, I guess during these times, there seems to be a "shift" in balance and evil seems to be "winning".

*SmoKey sighs..*

S&F

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Yeah, Mmm Hmm, But who really really benefits from wars?.

Sure ain't the dummies fighting em, I've been there, I know.

Who enjoys the spoils?.

Wars are not a non-returning investment as most believe.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Yeah, Mmm Hmm, But who really really benefits from wars?.

Sure ain't the dummies fighting em, I've been there, I know.

Who enjoys the spoils?.

Wars are not a non-returning investment as most believe.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MyHappyDogShiner

Well what do you think? Is the world run by a death cult?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

If by Death Cult you mean a male-dominated, meat-eating, woman-hating, gas-guzzling, environmental-pissing oligarchy... Then, yes, you're spot on.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I don't see there any evidence of a death cult ... whatever that is. What I see is justified frustration with the way the world is.

I've thought for a long time that the problem of capitalism is that it takes away the moral impulses of individuals by prescribing a relationship where corporate leaders are accountable to shareholders/owners and are driven to represent the company, not themselves.

So, it's easier and expected for them to have less concern and alarm for things they might not do as an individual with kids and grandkids, but somehow separate the guilt or diceyness of an action by the obligations of their corporate role.

Corporations have more power than individuals, but a corporation is nobody. Yet a bunch of powerful people enact decisions for that corporation and are instructed, expected and valued for acting on behalf of the company ... not themselves or their families or communities, the planet or mankind. The corporation has all the power, but no respective accountability.

It's a poisonous (death) spiral, so, in that sense, maybe you're right. Capitalism is unsustainable. I look at your list and recognize that every item there is a ramification of a socioeconomic structure allowing and encouraging companies to be priorities over people.

The corporation is the enemy.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

What we consider poisonous to our bodies could be exactly what they want us to consume and marinate in before the time for collection comes.

I know it sounds far fetched but is it really?

Or, it could just be about profits and dumbing down the population to make it easier to pass openly corrupt laws, so more profits can be made ?. What you're saying cannot be dismissed, but in terms of likelihood and probability, I'd say its more to do with profits and control, then an unknown alien race that may not even exist.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
If you are really curious I suggest looking into the Saturnian symbolism common use by the officials.

The black cube which is merely a hexagram (6 pointed star).

Yale senior societies such as Skull and Bones / Scroll and Key/ Wolf's head are all based on the Egyptian death cults of Osiris/Isis. The wolf's head is Anubis the guardian of the dead, the Skull and Bones is a Platonian allegory to the illumination of Horus. That is the Skull is Plato's cave and the cross bones represent the solar cross of Osiris/Horus (the skull contains the pineal gland which is activated up the 33 vertebrae before the skull ---> see Djed). The scroll and key are a reference to the wisdom of the ages aka the zodiac which can be rolled up into a scroll. The Isis portion would be the 5 pointed pentagram err Pentagon as she was commonly depicted as the 5 pointed star.

These organizations are heavily involved in CIA and other military affairs.

If you are interested U2U me and I will hook it, otherwise I shall leave it at this.
edit on 4-7-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I see it as a mixture of Greed and Idiocracy.

Stupid greedy people making money hand over fist and damn the consequences. Overworked Doctors who just don't give a sh*t anymore. And people self medicating to escape it all. A culture driven by the cult of personality and each believing they can be famous. Sports and entertainment far more important then science and education and they advancement of mankind. Promotion of stupidity (honey boo boo) and exaltation with worship of the mediocre (Lady Ga Ga name so simple even a feeble baby mind could say it).

No need for a Death cult when the society is a cancer from within...
edit on 4-7-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Is the world run by a death cult? IMO Probably not. I say this for one simple reason, causing death for the purpose of a cult is not profitable.

I think all the worlds evil can be summed up in one word. PROFIT.

Death is but one of the many negative byproducts of the greedy desire for more profit. The only time those in power care about the grief they cause is when they can find a way to turn a profit from caring. Time is money right, so taking a moment to reflect on all the misery you might be causing is just going to cost you money. That money hits your bottom line, cant have that.

If the world was run by a Death Cult, i would almost have some sympathy because at least all the death and destruction is for some purpose, imagined or not. I find it much more heartbreaking to see all the death and destruction as nothing more than the byproduct of insane greed.

DC

edit on 7/4/2013 by xDeadcowx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   

TI's

What do you mean by TI's?

2nd

edit on 4-7-2013 by Bybyots because: ?

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
The answer is obviously yes. 100% of every human that has ever lived has died. They are very good at what they do.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I think the subject and cover art for Brad Thor's new book is a clue:

www.theblaze.com... n-nsa-cia/

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I believe that the question raised in the op points to something quite real and tangible. Across all the groups which deal the detriments of the op's 9 evidences, there is great disparity, but the obvious common act here is destruction of humankind and planet.
It would therefore appear that membership of a death cult, indeed is a shared trait of the elites.

But I believe what we are really seeing here, is a common adherence to an AMORAL DOCTRINE. It is something like this: 'those who succeed, do so by achieving their ends AT ANY COST. Law, morality, honesty, and every human decency, are below consideration in this mode of thought. It is purely the will of the group which shall persevere, regardless of the suffering which it may cause to humans and the earth. The mfs are acting separately in common accordance to some (I believe REALLY existent) doctrine, which places them, in their minds, above all Law.

So how the hell does a decent ignorant human being stand a chance against such a merciless monstrosity?
Man, I think this doctrine is real, that they discuss it in their think tanks and at their dinners, and teach it to their children.
By all outside appearances, this would seem a death cult, but really, it is a deliberate consciousness.
edit on 4-7-2013 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2013 by ecapsretuo because: sp

edit on 4-7-2013 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Good thread for food for thought !

Is the world run by a death cult? Yes, I'm starting to think it is.

I'd go more with "filthy greedy bastards" but that's just me...

Let's look at our evidence:

1.The increasingly common practice of treating humans like chattel.

Oldest trick in the book for making outrageous amounts of illegal money...control through fear and keeping the herd ignorant of the real agenda...

2. The increasing poisonous standards of our food production and packaging.

Cutting costs = more $$$...

3. The unwillingness of companies to adequately inform consumers what is in their products.

Cutting costs = more and more $$$...

4. The destruction of our natural habitats, in some cases very essential parts of it, such as the rain forests.

Now why would they do such a thing...oh yeah... : $$$...

5. The seemingly purposeful and deliberate,l ignorance of climate change and our actual foot print in causing havoc on earth.

The needs of the few outweigh the needs of the many. Screw the environment and strict policies that cost too much money. Cutting costs over health and security = more $$$...

6.The increasingly common practice of over-prescription of drugs and over diagnosis of diseases that require medication as per the experts.

Pharma = BIG $$$$....

7.The glorification of violence in our media and our politics and the continuation of wars that kill far more civilians than soldiers.

Making wars where the territory is fertile is essential. The military complex makes money and the added value of the newly gained territory adds to the wealth of the few. A bottonless pit, really. Ever wondered why we wouldn't go to war in Tumbunktu???

8. The encouragement of an us vs them mentality, wrapped up a label based caste society.

Us is not really us, anyone with common sense knows that. Us is them...the filthy greedy bastards...The real Us is the silent herd that watches and buries its head in the sand, pretending all is fine. When we know darn well that it is not...

9. The ever increasing decline of the middle class, splitting many rich countries between insane wealth and extreme poverty.

The poor is easily controllable. The very best slave has always been the one that doesn't know that he is...thanking his masters for the breadcrums leftovers while daydreaming of golden chains...

I don't think it's a death cult. It's a grand scale ponzi scheme with one purpose only. $$$.

Just my 2 discontinued canadian cents...

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Those that make the wars never die in them.

Why do we kill and get killed for these monsters?

These empty, ugly creatures using the lives of our children to make more money and take more power.

I hate that saying, 'Support the Troops'.

If you fight in these wars you are a complete sucker.

It is the plain and simple truth.

Governments are there to administer OUR needs.

They are there to service US.

The ruling class is THE PEOPLE.

We don't need war (What do we gain from them?)

What we truly need is revolution.

A WORLDWIDE REVOLUTION FOR THE TRUE FREEDOM OF ALL HUMANITY!

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
First off,
The great thing about death is that it is honest.
Everybody gets their share eventually.

The other good thing is that when you guys all die, you will NOT be missed by by Hallmark.
Gloom and doom.

We should start a line of R.I.P. greeting cards.
Edgar Allen Poe approved.
Guaranteed consumer demographic.
edit on 5-7-2013 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by nake13

This is just not true. The masses have no clue and dont care because of all the propaganda and succesful social engineering. You cant blame that on sheeps.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join