It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the World Run By A Death Cult?!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I love Skunk-works. Every now and then, a wonderful idea pops into my head. An idea that is mostly crazy and probably unrealistic, and includes a hypothesis that is easily debunk-able.

Although in this case I'm having a harder time convincing myself that the question proposed by the title of this OP is a resounding yes.

Is the world run by a death cult? Yes, I'm starting to think it is. Let's look at our evidence:

1.The increasingly common practice of treating humans like chattel.
2. The increasing poisonous standards of our food production and packaging.
3. The unwillingness of companies to adequately inform consumers what is in their products.
4. The destruction of our natural habitats, in some cases very essential parts of it, such as the rain forests.
5. The seemingly purposeful and deliberate,l ignorance of climate change and our actual foot print in causing havoc on earth.
6.The increasingly common practice of over-prescription of drugs and over diagnosis of diseases that require medication as per the experts.
7.The glorification of violence in our media and our politics and the continuation of wars that kill far more civilians than soldiers.
8. The encouragement of an us vs them mentality, wrapped up a label based caste society.
9. The ever increasing decline of the middle class, splitting many rich countries between insane wealth and extreme poverty.

I wanted 10 things, but I think you get the point. Is it far fetched to think that small group of oligarchs, whose names have probably never appeared in any kind of media, are the ones who pull the strings that make the world unravel?

Probably.

Does it make for an interesting conversation about our prison?

Sure does.

What do you all think ATS?

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I think describing the Abrahamic religions as a death cult would be accurate.

So yes... your correct.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Perhaps...

Bohemian grove and the Skull and Bones seem a bit cultist and certainly enamored with death and the members in both are important and secretive types.

educate-yourself.org...

I also think the BG and S&B may have a connection to Egyptian mythology.
web.mesacc.edu...

edit on 3-7-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Can't be denied... Someone is up to something... I like this name better than "TPTB" or "Hidden Hand"

"Death Cult" sure makes me think of a warm fuzzy teddy bear... With a cynical girl holding tightly in her left had... With a knife behind her back~ Twisted indeed...

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

nah beyond religion though.

TI's the food, the environment, the economy.

All of it seemingly being guided towards total destruction.

It's almost like if there are aliens, they have a stock market for planets, and everybody has put options on the Earth for collapse before 2050 or something like that.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Well if the planet is run by a death cult, it is run with our tacit permission, I mean you get what you either vote for or do nothing to change, anyway, how do you apply for membership and do they have cool costumes?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Haven't we always been under the thumb of a 'Death-Cult'? The game stays the same, the players change.

edit on 3-7-2013 by EA006 because: Changed reply, Slightly

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
yip have had that feeling for years now but it keeps the cattle numbers down what ever way you look at it .

if you killed a 100.000.000.people a year the population would still rise [ general stubbline ] .

death cult or sex cult something is going on higher up in the food chain

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Well according to this death cults beliefs their messiah cant return until the world is in chaos.

So what better way to move things along that destroy the economy and start wars?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Is the world run by a death cult? Yes, I'm starting to think it is.

YESSSSSS...

My faith in ATS MODS has been restored!

Well maybe just a little anyway....

The Luciferian Cult that is often called the Illuminati is very ancient indeed with its roots firmly planted in the very early history of mankind. It has undergone a great many changes since its inception but its inner essence remains the same: that it is the main vehicle for Evil on Earth.

The Illuminati is simply a modern manifestation of an ancient Luciferian Cult, the consummate Evil cult, the Cult of Evil, which is now the main vehicle for the Ancient Luciferian Conspiracy for World Empire. Jesus Christ knew of it and confronted it repeatedly and called it the "Synagogue of Satan" ( Rev. 2:9; 3:9). The ancient Luciferian Cult, known today as the Illuminati, is thus a modern vehicle of the Ancient Conspiracy for World Empire often called the New World Order. The term "Illuminati" is a merely a modern name for the ancient cult, the Cult of Evil, which is comprised of the main human agents of Evil on Earth. www.overlordsofchaos.com...

The Illuminati death cult...

Once you understand the moving force behind the practice of mind control and satanic ritual, you will clearly see "the why" of it. It certainly takes a lot of chutzpah to believe that you have the right to do as you damn well please to other human beings for no better reason than you believe yourself to be above them in every possible way. As long as people are willing to sell their souls to this Luciferian philosophy, our world will continue to decay and ultimately collapse, as the backlash continues to bleed through. jlnavarro.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I was going to mention something about the Illuminati.

I've always been a firm believer that much like Project Blue Book after Roswell, the people in charge have always given us fake avenues to research and stay busy with while they, behind closed doors, made things worse and worse.

I think the Illuminati is exactly that.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I'm still rolling around the thought that we are food for something else and we are starting to be prepared for harvest. This Death Cult you speak of could be who is in charge of getting us prepared. They would willing do it if their lives were spared when they (alien) come and start collecting us.

What we consider poisonous to our bodies could be exactly what they want us to consume and marinate in before the time for collection comes.

I know it sounds far fetched but is it really?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Ohhhh man... "That" thread... Yea... I can't say for sure but it does make you wonder... Marinate in chemical goodness for "Fresh" transportation and consumption.... Ohhhhh dear jebus... You got my cogs rolling again on that... Thank you for that...

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

@Is the World Run By A Death Cult?!

1 cannot say for sure this is the case or if its just signs of an immature aspect of humanity. For others outside of humanity may wish to see humanity progress -mature, but are not willing to take on babysitting a what should be grown species that may attack the HELP

It seems that outside SOME wish to see this species advance and mature. And until humanity grows or matures passed these shared behaviors in the OP the current direction is unclear..

[color=cyan]Question? If you knew there was this neighborhood that was sitting near a fault line... And in this neighborhood nearing danger sits/exist some of the most beautiful CREATOR Creations but amongst them also were/are not so beautiful in their activities upon others within their own species who encountered them, to the point if encountered by their own species they would fight you-collect -control you & even dissect you out of fear of lack of information and fear you trying to take their land moving near a fault line?

[color=cyan]Would you approach /assist them nearing the fault line if destruction upon themselves is OKd (daily) knowing it the ignorance /destruction death non beauty activities upon others would spread into your community??

And so when approached the beauty in this neighborhood is felt and seen but those others put up so much -self inflicted
defense FEAR BASED defense, making it almost impossible to warn them that THEY MUST WORK TOGETHER TO BUILD A RESPONSE TO THE FAULT BECOMMING MORE ACTIVE BY THE DAY...

And these death activities related to the OP seen beyond, perhaps make the species look very immature and unwilling to mature and so how could they help knowing what could would happen if some of these non beauties in their conduct with others beyond the fault line where rescued if they attack their own... and so waiting for the beauty to over influence the non beauty hopefully before SPECIES gets to close to fault line/danger points/Class evaluations..

OP is it intentionally ran like death cult or is it species immaturity 1 questions, in association with getting beyond that nearing fault line or passing/failing Class ... W/o ignorance.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 7/3/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Henry Makow has some very good insight into the agenda aspect of this topic:

We need to see current events in a new way. The conflict is NOT between countries or religions or "civilizations."

The conflict is between the people and most of our "leaders" -- government, media, religion, education and business -- who owe their position to this extremely powerful and evil cult. They are traitors.

But this is exactly the agenda: To destroy Christianity, just as they have destroyed empires, nations, heterosexual identities and nuclear families. The agenda is to strip people of power and identity leaving us defenceless in the face of one-world tyranny.

The lesson of this story is that God is indispensable. He is Reality. We cannot deny Him without denying the principle of our own fulfillment. A secular world order is prey to the devil. This is impasse we are in. We are ruled by a satanic cult.

Does a Satanic Cult Rule the World?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Everyone's individual reality is run by the individual. You make your own reality.

If there is a death cult controlling the world, they're doing a lousy job of it.

Is the value of human life diminishing? Yes. Why is it diminishing? Simple supply and demand. Just too damned many people in a world where things can get along just fine (or better) with a fraction of the available population.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Sounds like a death cult to me.
I wish I could say nope, no way, that's crazy etc...
But I can't.

It sure seems like whoever is in charge
wants us buying crap, eating crap, watching crap, and dying
politely before 65 years old.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Supply and demand, as well as over population are myths. It's been proven at nausea that there are plenty of resources and plenty of ways to get those resources to everybody on earth. Without ever having to reduce any population.

We already throw out enough food in NA to feed most of the 3rd world.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Death cult, hmmm.... I'll say maybe. It's kind of interesting once you realize SOME kind of cult is running the show. I mean why are these societies secret? If they really are not doing anything wrong, then they have nothing to hide right? Or does that only apply to us slaves?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Great thread S N F

All I will add to this is that the land promised to the Israelites is being delivered back to them through the hands of American Foreign Policy.

ATS

It is almost as if their Messiah is MABUS

Oddly enough those pieces are in place with the combination of administrations: obama and bush- obaMABUSh
and the ambassador to Saudi Arabia Ray Mabus

2 out of 3 aint bad so lets make it a perfect 3 for 3 and stop it before its too late

Just a suggestion
edit on 3-7-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join