It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Another Gay thread!! Hope it doesn't TICK you off!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Above Top Secret is someplace I frequent for a reason; It offers me an opportunity to voice my opinion on various subjects and to read how others feel about various subjects.

Being gay has different meanings for those of you that think it is always about sexual orientation, so I may be gay and proud of it and I might not be "gay"...

en.wikipedia.org...

For most of its life in English, the word's primary meaning was "joyful", "carefree", "bright and showy", and the word was very commonly used with this meaning in speech and literature.

So, I am carefree and joyful...if this means I am gay so be it, however, my sexual orientation does not allow me to be "gay"; that is the right of the individual and I support whatever decision they make to live their life the way they feel the most comfortable, as long as they do nothing to hurt others willfully.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Everyone has the right to choose how they live their life. Sexual orientation is based on personal feelings. I support the right of any individual who chooses to be what they want to be, as long as their actions do not harm others.

If you are a "GAY BASHER", then I do not support you. If you think that you are a better person because you practice religion and everyone else is going to hell if they don't, I do not support you. If you think guns are fun to shoot, I do not support you. If you think letting dogs fight each other for sport is okay, I do not support you. If you think women ask to be raped, I do not support you. If you think children being abused is acceptable, I do not support you.

If you choose to write a thread on ATS that is your right and I support you, however, if you think you have the right to tell others what they can write you are WRONG and I do not support you.

The moderators are given the distinction of monitoring what is allowed based on T&C that you were supposed to read and agree to before you took the responsibility of becoming a member here; They are the only ones allowed to censor this site. As far as I am concerned any opinion regarding content is off limits to member's that are not moderators.

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion within the scope of the T&C. If you feel someone has violated protocol you have the option of alerting the moderators. If I want to write 100 gay threads about gay people and I do nothing to hurt them, then I am within my rights; You do not have to read every thread you see a title for.

I do not read every thread I see, if it doesn't interest me I simply ignore it. Simple.

If I want to write 100 religion threads that is my right, 100 alien threads, 100 rants, etc. Unless I violate T&C I am allowed to write about any subject in any forum that I choose.

Happy Day to all!!
Soul

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I LOVE to shoot guns for fun. I dont like shoot animals but i like shooting paper targets. You should try it some time. I dont agree with the "gay lifestlye" but im not going to bash you over it.
edit on 3-7-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Well, you made it through the entire thread without once making reference to the validity, right or wrong or ignorance of opinions that disagree.

S/F for you, to be sure and given the above, I agree with all you had to say. Every word of it.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Just stopping by to send some Dragtastic vibes!

Skittles for everyone!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Guns are fun to shoot.
down range.
at inamnimate targets.

but if you don't support that, hey it's cool.

If you like NASCAR I don't support you.

bazinga.

You are totally right on about homosexual and bi-sexual folks though, it takes many kinds to make the world go round.

Hail Eris. Or don't (if you don't support that.)

Kallisti

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Yeah, ticks have been pretty bad lately, got to put repellant on when out and about

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Yeah, ticks have been pretty bad lately, got to put repellant on when out and about

Ladies and gents another classic rickymouse reply.

*bows*

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
JAGT.

I wish this site had a downvote button sometimes.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thanks for your support.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
JAGT.

I wish this site had a downvote button sometimes.

this will suffice...are you saying you don't agree with me?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

Yeah, not a huge nascar fan....watching cars make left turns at 200 mph and hoping for a crash doesn't excite me at all, now if they were naked and on fire, maybe....

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

They have a natural remedy....take a lemon and rub it all over...you might get fruit fly's but the ticks and mosquitoes will run for the hills.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
Just stopping by to send some Dragtastic vibes!

Skittles for everyone!

Click your heels 3 times dorothy...

and say these magic words....

there is no place like skittle land...

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

You can always write any thread you want.

But how many times do we really need to beat the dead horse?

It's not a matter of content. It's an issue of. How many times do we really need to repeat something?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Yes girl!

somewhere over the rainbow..

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

(grin) Ask that in a few months when Comet C/2012 S1 (ISON) is close enough and bright enough to fill the sky like a mini- little moon all by itself.

I imagine by the 1000th "It's really coming to kill us and they just won't tell us!", we'll look back on the gay issue and laugh.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

If you choose to write a thread on ATS that is your right and I support you, however, if you think you have the right to tell others what they can write you are WRONG and I do not support you.

You can always write any thread you want.
But how many times do we really need to beat the dead horse?

It's not a matter of content. It's an issue of. How many times do we really need to repeat something?

The moderators are given the distinction of monitoring what is allowed based on T&C that you were supposed to read and agree to before you took the responsibility of becoming a member here; They are the only ones allowed to censor this site. As far as I am concerned any opinion regarding content is off limits to member's that are not moderators.

You do not have to read every thread you see a title for.

And yet you felt the need to insert your opinion in a thread that you really didn't approve of....you are the one I wrote this for, congratulations.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

If you're gay and you're happy.....FABULOUS!

If you're straight and think the gay issue is going to go away.....it isn't, get over it.

If you're straight and you're cool with people being whatever orientation makes them happy....well, you're in the majority and also in the modern world. Congrats.

Not too hard really, is it?
edit on 3-7-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
I LOVE to shoot guns for fun. I dont like shoot animals but i like shooting paper targets. You should try it some time. I dont agree with the "gay lifestlye" but im not going to bash you over it.
edit on 3-7-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

This is absolutely not argumentative, but rather inquisitive:

When you say you "don't agree", do you mean "its not for me"? Or "it shouldnt be done at all"?

If the former, no further question. If the latter, why? If neither, write in an answer and if you would indulge me, why?

I am curious to understand people. If you want to avoid flaming from an angry reader, feel free to U2U me.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Everyone has the right to choose how they live their life. Sexual orientation is based on personal feelings. I support the right of any individual who chooses to be what they want to be, as long as their actions do not harm others.

So people should just be able to do whatever they want as long as they are compassionate enough not to harm other people?

But that would mean you believe in freedom! How evil! How unnatural!

(Of course, I'm just joking.
)

I support freedom as well.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Live and let live. It's that simple.

Peace.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join