It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the original date of the establishment of the NWO(One World Nation) supposed to be the Year 2000

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Was the original date of the NWO(One World Nation) the Year 2000?

As I was doing research I find an article saying that the NWO was supposed to happen on 2000

An international organized crime syndicate has seized control of our government and our nation. These criminals operate on a scale so grand and so evil that most people cannot comprehend it. They now control most of the world, and to celebrate the achievement of their announced goal of GLOBAL CONTROL BY THE YEAR 2000, many of the top people in this organization will ring in the New Year at a special ceremony on the Giza Plateau in Egypt. A key part of the celebrations had been a ceremony during which a newly manufactured CAPSTONE would be set in place atop the Great Pyramid at the exact second that begins the Year 2000, marking the completion of the "Great Work", and the creation of a NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM.

www.infowars.com...

Also from the article

"By the end of this decade (2000 AD) we will live under the first One World Government that has ever existed in the society of nations ... a government with absolute authority to decide the basic issues of human survival. One world government is inevitable."

Pope John Paul II quoted by Malachi Martin in the book "The Keys of This Blood"

Also another strange thing on another article

Y2K and the NWO Share on print Share on facebook Share on myspace Share on twitter Over the years from 1978 when we wrote our first book, Warning, in a series of 7 overall, we have endeavoured to follow the developments of the building of the New World Order, or One World Government. Let there be no mistake, this plan is proceeding at a rapid pace and its existence may be verified by any doubter or sceptic, by a viewing of the two witchcraft seals on the reverse side of every US. dollar bill. The building of the New World Order may be likened to the building of a house – the finer points and details being outlined in 7 of our books.

Stage 1. Foundation. Illuminati – 1 May 1776. See seals on US$1 bill.

Stage 2. Framework. NZ – guinea pig nation for restructuring – 1987

Stage 3. The Electrician. The Y2K Millennium Bug – 31 December 1999. Through fear the world upgrades its computers. Synchronised, they are now compatible for world government.

Stage 4. World economic collapse. Introduction of the new cashless economy and Mark of the Beast system.

omegatimes.com...

Judging from these article it seems to me that the New World Order (The One World Nation) was supposed to be established at the year 2000 however for reasons unknown it seems it got cancelled, delayed or even change of plans. Or maybe they were delayed by an Anti NWO group who knows.

My point is is to ask why are people and even some of the TPTB are saying that the NWO(One World Government) will be established in the year 2000 when it never happened?
edit on 3-7-2013 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
the illuminati was forme in secret, in barvaria 1776

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

2000? Back up a ways.

"... the real menace of our Republic is the invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over our cities, states, and nation. At the head is a small group of banking houses generally referred to as 'international bankers.' This little coterie ... run our government for their own selfish ends. It operates under cover of a self-created screen [and] seizes ... our executive officers ... legislative bodies ... schools ... courts ... newspapers and every agency created for the public protection."
John F Hylan, Mayor of New York City (1922)

"These International bankers and Rockefeller-Standard Oil interests control the majority of newspapers and the columns of these newspapers to club into submission or drive out of public office officials who refuse to do the bidding of the powerful corrupt cliques which compose the invisible government."

Theodore Roosevelt the 26th President of the United States who died in 1919 is quoted in the March 27th edition of the New York Times alluding to the Invisible Government forming in the United States around the Rothschild-Rockefeller powers: the so-called Anglo-American Establishment (1922)

You can back up even further, but this is a leg down into the rabbit hole.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

The huge question is why do people and even some of the TPTB say that that the One World Nation will established in the year 2000 when it did not happened

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
reply to post by frazzle

The huge question is why do people and even some of the TPTB say that that the One World Nation will established in the year 2000 when it did not happened

It had already happened and it was accomplished so incrementally that hardly anyone noticed. I can't remember who it was that said what one generation tolerates the next embraces, but that's exactly how it was done. World order has been all around us for generations but each new generation embraces the new increments to world order as normal and people will fight and have fought to the death to defend their own enslavement to it.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pkpuck
the illuminati was forme in secret, in barvaria 1776

That's what they WANT you to believe...

It goes clear back to the Garden.

There is a massive amount of disinformation surrounding it naturally.

The ancestry is traceable back to the Babylonian era.

From the book: Pawns Of The Game:

"The illuminati started long before 1776, It has it's roots in the mystery religions which the knights templar perpetuated. In Nimrod's time, Semiramus brought back the mystery religions which were from before the time of Noah. The Illuminati was just a different name by which these same entities exsisted. They can change their name a thousand times, but the same entities run it."

Note the illuminati in Jesus' day.

"The Old Testament is simply the history of how Satan became prince of the world, and caused our first parents to defect from God. It relates how the synagogue of Satan was established on this earth, it tells how it has worked since to prevent God’s Plan for the rule of the universe being established on this earth. Christ came to earth when the conspiracy reached the stage that, to use his own words, Satan controlled all those in high places.

He exposed the synagogue of Satan (Rev. 2:9; 3:9) he denounced those who belonged to it as sons of the devil (Lucifer), whom he castigated as the father of lies (John 8:44) and the prince of deceit (2 Cor. 11:14). He was specific in his statement that those who comprised the synagogue of Satan were those who called themselves Jews, but were not, and did lie (Rev. 2:9; 3:9). He identified the Money-Changers (Bankers) the Scribes, and the Pharisees as the Illuminati of his day.

Illuminati Roots

" Most students of this topic hear right up front that The Illuminati was formed in 1776 by Adam Weishaupt. WRONG . This sets me apart from the herd in a big way.

I believe that the Illuminati existed BEFORE Adam Weishaupt launched his particular BRANCH of it. It was HUGE, way before Weishaupt. All that Adam Weishaupt did in 1776 was to form an additional BRANCH of the movement that called for political radicalism. But his was only a small splinter off the main body. So, the MAIN and LARGER and ALREADY EXISTING Illuminati would be found doing just FINE if Weishaupt’s branch ever fizzled.

Furthermore, NOT ONLY did the bigger and older movement continue to thrive independent of Weishaupt’s branch, but, even Weishaupt’s branch of the Illuminati survived and regrouped and revived, and grew, and has continued until today. But the older pre-1776 movement always was and still is the LARGER and more influential.

What is the Illuminati?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
IMHO, we have been living in the New World Order for quite some time (since before I was born, at least. '94 for those curious)

People have virtually no say in their government in developed countries, literally all of our instructions (banking, religion, health, education, military, etc) are mired in absolute corruption to the core, and nothing is ever said let alone done about it.

Our information is biased, controlled; our world-view (at least before the advent of the Internet) was one that was given to us through newspapers and television.

I feel as if, there always have been, and always will be, a very select group of power-hungry individuals who convene and meet in secrecy (Secret societies, Bilderbergs, Rothchilds, Masons, etc) and devise their plan to control the masses and bend them to their will.

I believe the Masons refer to it as "Order through Chaos," it's a Latin term but I can't recall it at the moment. But yes, like I said, I believe the New World Order has already come to fruition.

Now, the final touchings are being motioned into place, all the whole future actions are being
implemented in order to acclimate for new technologies, ideas, people, etc.

In other words, the entire world is a stage and all we see are the smoke and mirrors. How deep does the rabbit hole go, though? The ultimate purpose to this NWO, is to keep people double-guessing. While it has already been imemented, and is expanding exponentially, people are still questioning whether or not such a thing could possibly exist.

I could be entirely wrong, though, and I will not let that out of sight. All I know, is that there's more to the picture, than meets the eye.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RomeByFire
IMHO, we have been living in the New World Order for quite some time

That is one clue that suggests that Lucifer is the CEO of the NWO.

This is why most conspiracies appear to be satanic and connected to one another.

The Luciferian Cult that is often called the Illuminati is very ancient indeed with its roots firmly planted in the very early history of mankind. It has undergone a great many changes since its inception but its inner essence remains the same: that it is the main vehicle for Evil on Earth.

The Illuminati is simply a modern manifestation of an ancient Luciferian Cult, the consummate Evil cult, the Cult of Evil, which is now the main vehicle for the Ancient Luciferian Conspiracy for World Empire. Jesus Christ knew of it and confronted it repeatedly and called it the "Synagogue of Satan" ( Rev. 2:9; 3:9). The ancient Luciferian Cult, known today as the Illuminati, is thus a modern vehicle of the Ancient Conspiracy for World Empire often called the New World Order. The term "Illuminati" is a merely a modern name for the ancient cult, the Cult of Evil, which is comprised of the main human agents of Evil on Earth. www.overlordsofchaos.com...

top topics

join