It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Side Of the Zodiac

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

So are you the author of this information? If so very well written, if not provide the source.

Seems a bit well written to not have come from elsewhere. Not being accusatory mind you, just find it incredulous that anyone could write this information as a thread for ATS benefit only.

PS.

Aquarius with Pisces tendencies, do tell how this works for me.
edit on 3-7-2013 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

Hi fellow Auqarian,

to get a better picture you do need the zodiac trinity of where your sun, moon and rising are in your chart. Then it is like the layers of an onion with many other criteria affecting your personality.

Remembering this is only the dark side of our characters a word for me is independence and freedom of thought, if that strikes a note for you then you have to add in that the Pisces is the sign that can try to be all things to all people.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Perhaps its fair to say that the dark side is like one end of a see-saw with the good end opposite and we swing up and down and try to remain as level as life allows us or not as the mood takes some of us.

I suspect its because most people have no idea of the importance of the zodiac through time from the ancients to even the modern day that its faded into a laugh column in the daily's etc.

The fact is its been so ridiculed is tragic because its accuracy on so many aspects of our lives, including the personality types has been so well studied over millenia. It was originally the only means of telling the time and was put on the ceiling of things like ancient sites to show the date they were completed and commissioned. Most have been destroyed but I remember standing in my local church, where a discussion of the evils of the zodiac was being discussed by the born-agains and looking up throughout their twoddle at a zodiac hidden within one of the windows, they were all too ignorant to identify.

We have made it a joke today but people forget some of the famous who were and are firm followers. Just to point out one tiny thing: Our illustrious, yet adulterer Camilla and Princess Diana shared the same sun and moon it was only the rising sign that differed - so Diana was very carefully selected.

Its not surprising that many psychologists and psychiatrists would be happy to exterminate the zodiac because their sciences are regarded as comparatively new but they are in fact so ancient its unbelievable. Even the great pyramid at Giza shows the mathematical calculations for the equinoxes so people have gathered that information accurately which is mindblowing.

Many don't realize that medical astrololgy is also very accurate - certainly in my family. One son with Taurus rising gets throat infections, which is the part of the body that Taurus rules. If you look at your signs and then your health I suspect you will be quite surprised at the accuracy of the weaknesses in your body.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26
Sure, every zodiac sign has its good traits. But here we have some of the grim dark sides to them.
PS
Scorpio here.

SCORPIO

Dark side? Bah humbug. You are a smouldering gothic creature and proud of it. If you are in denial about this you are in big trouble. Being awake for a thousand years gives you the edge over everybody else. Nobody nurses a grudge like you do, because you know revenge is a dish best served icy cold. Your poisonous sting is fatal, but lack of self-acceptance means you will use it on yourself one day and then the sky will darken, the mirror will crack, and your bones will turn to dust in a heartbeat.. To avoid this you probably require a lot of sex, money, and a shrink.

Being awake.. How you flatter me..

Hahahaha... I use mind manipulation, but it's all the same deal really.. I'm too powerful and perfect for my own good, that I am soo smart; I notice my own imperfection, which is absolutely not allowed, and so sex, drugs and rock and roll is part of the path. this is the middle way and 8 fold path of the scorpio.

Originally posted by KRONKITE
reply to post by resoe26

Of course everyone has a dark side. Without darkness, there is no light my Scorpio pal. It's the balance that cannot be upset. Did you know that there are different Archetypes to each Zodiac?

... about 3 different sub-sets for each sign depending on the dates you are born unto.

I can proudly say I am a Scorpio cusp of Sagittarius... the 'good' Scorpio to an extent.

You leave my sexual desires alone!

I am here to conquer all!

-Kronkite the proud Indigo-Scorpio cusp of Sagittarius!

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulpowertothendegree
reply to post by resoe26

So are you the author of this information? If so very well written, if not provide the source.

Seems a bit well written to not have come from elsewhere. Not being accusatory mind you, just find it incredulous that anyone could write this information as a thread for ATS benefit only.

PS.

Aquarius with Pisces tendencies, do tell how this works for me.
edit on 3-7-2013 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

been a long time and just now getting back to you... sorry bout that. Here is the source.
The Astrology Room

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Is this from the book? LOL I have this book. It's hilarious.

I'm a scorpio too

Yes I can hold a grudge like no other. I contemplate revenge often but find revenge to be unenjoyable. What I do find enjoyable is watching the person squirm waiting for me to sting. HEHE. I guess that is the revenge served cold?

I love being a Scorpio.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Is this from the book? LOL I have this book. It's hilarious.

I'm a scorpio too

Yes I can hold a grudge like no other. I contemplate revenge often but find revenge to be unenjoyable. What I do find enjoyable is watching the person squirm waiting for me to sting. HEHE. I guess that is the revenge served cold?

I love being a Scorpio.

I hear ya.
I enjoy my scorpio blood as well.

People can sense the power and darkness when we show up

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Yeah that's me to a T and I aint proud to say this

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
So if your sun is in a certain sign and your rising sign is in another can you apply what you said in your post Op to this?

edit on 9-9-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
This was a fun walk on the dark side. Thanks ....
Just in time for getting into the Halloween spirit of things.
Bwahahahaaaaaa ...

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
So if your sun is in a certain sign and your rising sign is in another can you apply what you said in your post Op to this?

edit on 9-9-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

Not understanding what you asked...
I can say though, that your sun sign is just a small makeup of who you are. Everyone is born with multiple signs, different planets in different signs according to your;
1.Birth place
2.Birth time (date and exact time)

That's about it.
This will give you an exact makeup of astrology for you personally. Quite intriguing if you ask me.

here is a link if you'd like to try it.
Full Astrology Profile

But with the original post.... I'd say its pretty accurate for me. (Scorpio).
Check in a few... I'm posting another horoscope thread.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
socrpio here and this is all accurate once again

my cancerian moon and virgo ascendant do play a part but, if someone really hurts me, it is hard for me to let it go

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: resoe26

Sums me up as an aries.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: resoe26

Ooo ooh do me.
I was born in stockport uk at 11.50 pm kn the 18/04/1974 on a thursday.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: resoe26

LIBRA

Balancing the scales of your psyche is your life’s task. To this end you constantly say things like ‘ on the one hand, on the other hand’ – applying this modus operandi to everything – relationships, outfits, holiday plans, menus. But you are cunning. Machiavellian even. Because underneath you know exactly what you want, and how to get it. Your ruthless charm bathes others in a sweet, warm glow and they fail to notice what you’re up to until it’s way too late. Still, death by chocolate – it could be worse.

Nailed it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join