It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Coup Underway In Egypt...

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

They're afraid of what they're seeing in Syria & they just don't want it to spread here, so they think they can dissolve it by fueling it.

What they don't understand is that is just as murderous as being out on the street in Syria killing people.
You're right that we need to look at OUR actions FIRST & make sure that we dont echo what unstable people do. We need to help those that we can help, not try to incinerate the problem & they don't understand the gravity of that. I'm referring to average citizens in America who are afraid & keep beating the pro psuedo-democracy drum & turning a blind eye to the evil that is being perpetuated in Western powers.

That's why you're right to say that it's best for the East to allow that slow trickle of rust & rot that is probably going to change the whole system, rather than make a lot of sudden moves. The anti-imperialists have waited a long time to see this & they've earned the right to call themselves patient. That's a characteristic I'm seeing repeatedly in eastern powers right now. A slow steady hand well played. I'm not saying there will never come a point in time when they lose their patience, because they very well could in response to what the US gov does, because it has done some incredibly dumb things, but they know by now that being rash comes back to bite, so they are being smart & crafty with their moves. This really scares people but those people aren't thinking or looking at the whole picture.

What the East is doing by pulling the rug out from underneath the more evil PTB are not acts of violence, they are peaceful, even if crafty maneuvers. Fearful people see this as a work up to something very violent that is going to completely destroy US society. A violent take over. They should consider making themselves worthwhile of the movement & not fueling any Western stupidity by continuing to beat that drum & less people will get hurt.

I hear what you are saying about the US founding loud & clear. Within 10 years after the revolution started, the English were financing our central bank. We went from excessive taxes to interest. They allow us to believe we are free. We were never free. We were a product of the crown.

You will probably know exactly what I mean when I say that its so good to occasionally run across people who haven't allowed their brain cells to be turned into prison cells by government run schools and the main stream media.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Sure do, and I have to say that I have not always been aware of these things. That's why it's important to keep relaying the truth of history to people no matter how much it hurts. People sometimes get lost in their little area of the world and make excuses to make drastic choices concerning world events because without seeing the big picture, all they know is that they want to protect their own interests... but this world an all the event therein are interconnected. In the Torah, the new nation that would be Israel was chosen for a certain covenant with God to make an example before the rest of the world, but no one is the one and only chosen people of God. Fundamentalists get on board with that "chosen people" mentality out of fear and they misuse their own dogma to support it.

What they cannot realize is that if you perpetuate these evil things, this is what you deserve in return.... and that we, as supposedly free thinking democratic people somehow related to Gods chosen plan, are not entitled to do this. We are not entitled to decide for the rest of the world how it should be policed if we can't even tell the truth to our own people.

Sure, someone has to lead.... but the deceit that this country has become guilty of... and the ones who built it, is way too thick, profuse. It's time to give that a break and not perpetuate a fight for the wrong side. Just because they are American does not mean they are on the right side of this.

We are one world... all races... and the fearful need to look outside their own little lives and realize that if they want to try to decide what is best for the world, they first need to start making better choices amongst themselves. If not, they are just as guilty as sin and all the things they fear. If they want peace here, they should chose peace... for everyone. The fight for peace is long, hard and tedious and that is not to say let a man come and kill you without any kind of resistance... but this damage control, these manipulative fearful moves that create instability worldwide to keep the West the bright shiny ignorant thing that it is when it comes to the suffering it causes is pure evil. The lies that create death are getting very old.

They should face it... our Eastern partners are playing a good hand. Let's not be sore losers.

We've got a lot of problems on this planet to solve...underhanded arms races and rigged elections solve nothing.

If we do not want to be exterminated as a useless stubborn society, we should try to solve these problems instead of perpetuate them and remain asleep at the wheel.

I know this is a thread on Egypt but we have been looking for reactions. What happened in Syria is directly involved with the MB which has a lot to do with the opposition in Syria.

All along us who have been paying attention have noticed how reluctant the Opposition really are to follow through with their own orders and peace talks... meaning they were stalling and simply hell bent on toppling Assad and not really interested in forming stability and cohesion. Their job was inciting chaos. They cast a bad light on themselves quite often so the article I am posting is to show the Syrian Opposition involvement in Turkey and the fact that after the focus on the MB in Egypt, these wise asses now realize it's time to form a cohesiveness and stop pussy footing around. I think this is a direct reaction to the coup in Egypt even though it is not officially stated that way. The MB now needs to regroup and form a new solidarity in the eyes of the public and they call it an election... but it's obvious that it's not a true election of the people.... and it didn't even happen inside Syria. How can a syrian leadership be elected outside of Syria?

These people are very desperate.... VERY desperate.

Note the comment about the willingness to work with anyone now.

Quite a change of tune.

I believe not only is this a reaction to Egypt, it's one of the most intriguing ones so far.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Very well thought out and said!!

From your link:

(Reuters) - The main Syrian opposition National Coalition elected Ahmad Jarba as its president on Saturday after a close runoff vote held in Istanbul, coalition members said.

Jarba is a tribal figure from the eastern province of Hasaka who has connections with Saudi Arabia. He defeated businessman Mustafa Sabbagh, Qatar's point man in the opposition.

Who do these people think they are, anyway? Stunning hubris doesn't even begin to cover it. Matter of fact I can't say what I think of it and stay within the T&C.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It's very hard to tell who's who and what's what with these opposition leaders and candidates as well as those in the MB, but one should consider the significance of mentioning Saudi Arabia.

Of course the Saudi Arabian connection is that it is directly tied to western vested big oil and has been for many decades. Of coarse that doesn't mean we should point fingers at any and every Saudi or any Saudi connection for that matter but in politics it certainly has it's implications.

So how can we tell the intentions of people who can easily wear masks?

I think one way to tell is by monitoring how desperate big western oil becomes to salvage it's stake.

Right now we are seeing big deals come out of China... like the ones with Pakistan and import routes leading to Afghanistan that have recently been mentioned in world news right now amid all this in Egypt. Afghanistan has a lot of resources to offer the market and China is offering to build and supply because these resources are going to help solidify the prosperity of China. China can offer it's developments to Pakistan and Afghanistan in return. Pakistan can facilitate trade route expansion. These Afghanistan resources have been known about for decades and is what a lot of all this meddling in Afghanistan has been about. china is now making headway. This shows a strong global position.The route will start at the tip at the northeast side of Pakistan and Western China and extend all along Afghanistan down to the South west port in Pakistan on the Arabian sea... right next to Iran.

zeenews.india.com...

now is this a good thing or bad thing? Well, let's look at yet another issue concerning clean energy trade disputes. Right now more than ever we need to be phasing out oil. I fully realize that the East is involved in big oil but they must finish that game and taper it off before commencing a new game. That new game is clean renewable energy for us all. We can be more independent with clean energy and spend less money on energy and more on more useful things and not be as cash strapped and desperate for the highest paying jobs when we gain this resourcefulness... not only saving the planet, but it is good for the economy by making it more efficient and less focused on cumbersome resources like oil.

the west is trying to prevent a lot of solar and wind products from hitting the western markets because they are too inexpensive. you see, they don't want us to afford clean energy. The reason is because that is the kill shot for he oil tycoons. Once we have that power in our hands... It's game over for the oil war. It will take time to fizzle out but the seeds will be sown.

Here's an interesting piece on it.

blogs.worldwatch.org...

watch that issue closely, because if China can make progress on this issue, then you know that the elite are losing their oil war which is all tied in with this middle east control issue. This is one way to monitoring the situation along with political commentary.
edit on 6-7-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

To be honest I don't trust anything that comes out of the Saudi royal palace. Long story.

I haven't checked your link yet (I will) but both Russia and China have been working for some time on developing alternative energy sources and it seems to be looking pretty good for both of them for the transition from research to implementation. But yes, they're still mostly dependent on oil and gas to power their countries. I just wonder if they "need" so much of it or if they're stockpiling to cut down on how much is available to the west and I wonder how much is being sold to US normal trading partners under the table for yuan or gold. They are obviously doing all they can to relieve the world of its reliance on US dollars and trade and trying to fill the gap. They're also buying up gold like there's no tomorrow and its easy to see that they're preparing for something big.

Over on this side of the pond, all of the government subsidies to natural energy companies are going to people who really have no interest in developing anything besides a fat wallet and yes, the US program is designed to fatten their friends and keep any cheap reliable power sources out of the hands of the proles. There have been stories for years about power inventions and how the inventors have this strange habit of disappearing without leaving a forwarding address. Oil may be a dirty product but it can't hold a candle to filth in the oil company board rooms. It can't be game over any too soon.

I'd say the elite have already lost the war, all that's left is admitting it and the cleanup. But I'm afraid they'll throw bombs every which way in a childish rage until they run out of gas, oil or bombs.

ETA: I read the article at the link. As always, its the WTO telling people who they can trade with. That's the major stumbling block to fair trade.

edit on 6-7-2013 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle

I'd say the elite have already lost the war, all that's left is admitting it and the cleanup. But I'm afraid they'll throw bombs every which way in a childish rage until they run out of gas, oil or bombs.

You're probably very right about that which is why I encourage any American to not put any more wind in their sails... no matter how much they love this country and their freedom. If they love this country, they will try to put faith in progress... because this is no way for our leaders to act, sending young troops around the world to pick fights and harvest prejudice resentment. We can do better than this, we can unite, we can educate, we can break the cycle. Humankind has come a long way... Progress will leave those behind who won't jump on board.

I feel things will get ugly before it's all said and done but I'm sure you know that it doesn't have to be that way.

These are the bad choices that only some make.

They will probably start a war in a Western country and blame it on the axis, trying to force them under the negative light... even if the people do get it across to the government that they are tired of all this. We need to be ready for that if it comes... mentally. The rumors are already rampant that the East is going to invade us.

I hate to say this, but the US government could very well attack itself... not just it's own civilians so all should be watching for that kind of sign. It won't stop change from happening but it will be a final instigation towards the East before they loose full control in hopes of making some kind of comeback in the eyes of the public sometime after that. I wouldn't put it past them.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

Originally posted by frazzle

You're probably very right about that which is why I encourage any American to not put any more wind in their sails... no matter how much they love this country and their freedom. If they love this country, they will try to put faith in progress... because this is no way for our leaders to act, sending young troops around the world to pick fights and harvest prejudice resentment. We can do better than this, we can unite, we can educate, we can break the cycle. Humankind has come a long way... Progress will leave those behind who won't jump on board.

I feel things will get ugly before it's all said and done but I'm sure you know that it doesn't have to be that way.

These are the bad choices that only some make.

They will probably start a war in a Western country and blame it on the axis, trying to force them under the negative light... even if the people do get it across to the government that they are tired of all this. We need to be ready for that if it comes... mentally. The rumors are already rampant that the East is going to invade us.

I hate to say this, but the US government could very well attack itself... not just it's own civilians so all should be watching for that kind of sign. It won't stop change from happening but it will be a final instigation towards the East before they loose full control in hopes of making some kind of comeback in the eyes of the public sometime after that. I wouldn't put it past them.

And you notice how government and media are doing everything in their power to keep us from uniting. We let them get away with it. No wait, most of us are fully on the divisiveness bandwagon now. So yes, it will get ugly.

The government knows that since 9/11 more and more people are doubting the official story and even contemplating the potential for an even bigger false flag event to distract us from pursuing that one further. And the more unstable the economy becomes and the more the people rise up against things like intrusive surveillance and police brutality the sooner its likely to happen.

I'm in the middle of a reading a novel by Nelson DeMille right now called Wild Fire. The plot (long story short) is that two US cities are to be suitcase nuked by a few top level insiders and blamed on Muslims with a planned reaction of wiping out all of the large Arab centers of the world with nuclear strikes. Of course in the story the good guys stop them before it gets that far but things seldom work out that well in real life ~ even with the "good guys" spying on everybody 24/7.

I hate to say this but all things considered I think a shooting war (civil war) in the US and probably a lot of other places is way high on the list of possible/probable things to come in the near future. Just look at us, people are going ballistic over stupid meaningless things and I just can't see getting people to work together while they're pulling apart at the seams over petty #$%^. We're like a keg of gun powder in a match factory and it wouldn't take much to blow the lid off even without an "attack". I don't think ANYBODY has a clear view of how that would pan out.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join