It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bare-Breasted Female Muslims Drop Burkas and Enter Stockholm, Sweden Mosque

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall

Originally posted by hp1229

Originally posted by iwilliam

Obvious feminist.. Maybe you should take to the streets naked and scream like a vulgar gorilla while painting your tits and see if anyone treats you or even considers you a woman. That's not being a woman.. That's not even being a decent human.
Agree
But who cares as long as they have a good body
Let the women of FEMEN bring the humiliation upon themselves for all I care. They're really wasting time IMO.

They're like Alanis Morissette with the angry female f off persona as if they're being so oppressed.. They insult all people around the world that actually are being oppressed. It's like when you have children men do not have equal say in how the childcare is carried out. Women are essentially the only voice. They don't want fathers to have any say about those choices or medical procedures, or custody. Then they want to act tough and hit guys but scream foul if they get hit back. They want pro choice but if a guy doesn't want to take care of a child he's a deadbeat dad.. Then they will strip as if that is progressing feminism. Stupid stupid stupid people.. I'm so sick and tired of these people I wish they would all go fall in a black hole..

These are the same people that blindly follow whatever the mainstream makes them deepthroat on top of all the liberal progressive disgusting programs like planned parenthood..
edit on 5-7-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)
Yep. Agree completely. Every generation brings changes to the society. However ours is very fast paced and sometimes completely radical.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join