It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I spoke too soon about Canadian false flag opps...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Ya wow I should have known, I turn on the TV and every channel (I'm in Canada) has on this whole Canada day tar-are-ist bommbing plaught. What a f-ing scam if you ask me. And what did they plan to use? None other than Pressure cookers. But what's funny is when I had a close look they weren't even pressure cookers. They were crock pots! #ing Crock pots! Like get real. I mean I wasn't there so I don't know for sure, but I can't help but think this looks exactly like something they'd do in the US only that they caught them before the incident, which has Canada writen all over it. Of course an actual disaster would likely be too harsh up here so instead they caught them and spoiled their plought. Like get real. Then on every channel, nothing but Osama this osama that, and how Al-CIA-duhh is hiding under your bed. Like # off! What's really sad is most people will actually end up beliving this propaganada. Probably they need to start doing this kind of thing up here more so that eventually when they roll out this whole TSA everywhere bill then they can quickly include canada in that. Or we'll follow suit.

Anyway, I'm sure there's a gazillion threads on this, but what are your thoughts?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

TPTB are really getting desperate. People are questioning. Can't have that. I see them making something BIG happen soon.

Look at the obozo/bush vacations in Africa - things aren't going as planned. Global collapse is inevitable.

What will they do without their money? Is maybe a better question than what us little peons will do without thier money.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
At least they admit it though. I was transcribing the live conference on an ATS Thread when they said, paraphrasing, "Don't worry, there was no real threat because we armed them with inert devices and told them where to put it."

I kid you not.

I nearly spit out my tea.
edit on 3-7-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

lol your spelling is in of itself an act of terrorism.

I don't watch tv, I download shows I want to watch, and I avoid most of the msm news. My guess is, Harper is getting a little worried. You've got a Trudeau as the leader of the liberal party, and look at him. He's f'ing Tony Stark, it's rediculous, i hate this guy, sure, he'd probably save my government and country from disaster, but damnit I want to punch him right in the chin cleft. But, of course, he doesn't even HAVE one :/

With all the scandals looming over Harper, and a damn Trudeau gearing up to unseat you, and actually motivate more of Canada to actually vote this time (apathy got us here folks.) it's time to start spinning. First, pledge full support to Israel, regardless of the conditions. Second, denounce any and all of Israels enemies, perceived or real, third, actually make us look like possible terrorist targets so all those braindead conservatives living in Alberta will demand "protection".

Canada wants to play with the big boys, and sadly, it's looking like we might get to. Someone in the West has to take over the role of fawning over the Israeli lobby, and the US is almost at a point where not only could they not afford it, too many Americans are aware of, and against, it.

So lets wave the "don't forget to be terrified" flag around a bit.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
People are waking up at such a rapid rate. They have little chance of submitting the mass conscious of humanity into fear again.

Humanity is turning a new leaf. It's apparent now.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Can't take your post seriously because you don't know the difference between crock pots and pressure cookers. I watched all the news feeds too and all the devices were in "PRESSURE COOKERS".

If the simplest of details escapes you......?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by palg1

Well to be fair, a crockpot and pressure cooker, from a distance look identical, it's the lever that holds the lid on that makes it noticeably a pressure cooker.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Sounds like a crockpot conspiracy to me.

But back on target. Is it just me or does it seem that law enforcement agencies spend to much time trying to entice and entrap people who may or may not have terroristic tendencies.

Shouldn't they be spending more time looking for actual terrorists, rather than creating them so they can pad their budget?

Oops, I think I just answered my own question didn't I?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Progressives cannot keep secrets or run conspiracies. Time and time again leaks and mistakes have hamstrung all their efforts during this administration.Of course rediculous constitutionally challenging ideas like they have put forth would.It's one thing to be inclusive and tolerant its completely another to try and hijack the American traditions and institutions. It would be humorous if it wasn't so damned important.
They'll know their waterloo next year.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

From your keyboard to Gods eyes.

But if it doesn't happen, we'll all be in a world of hurt. We will probably see more law enforcement agencies concentrating on setting people up rather than taking down the bad guys.

IRS?

NSA?

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I think it is their way of gaining back the public respect after the fiasco in Alberta for entering locked homes and taking legally owned firearms during the flood while people are under a mandatory evacuation. Funny how they seem to spoil these plots to make us feel safer. What would we do without our RCMP?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
you people are actual lunatics

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Those were my thoughts exactly when I heard that on the radio this morning. Why is it all of sudden people using pressure cookers?

Well the Boston thing caused quite a stir. Imagine this happening on Canadian soil. There's more people around New York/New Jersey than the whole of Canada so destabilization wouldn't be that hard if people truly believe what's on the news. But being Canadian myself I take every thing with a grain of salt and tend to look at stuff like that with a more mellow attitude. If destabilization is what there after I think It'll be a little harder than they think.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yeah inert. Just like the first WTC bombing back in 93.

Here's a link to an article that really helps put things in perspective.
--
Was Boston a FBI entrapment gone awry?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
reply to post by boncho

Yeah inert. Just like the first WTC bombing back in 93.

Here's a link to an article that really helps put things in perspective.
--
Was Boston a FBI entrapment gone awry?

I have been very vocal about the Boston incident because of how much nonsense has come out regarding it, and what people are using as "proof" and/or evidence they think something fishy was going on.

However, this is the best comparison to past events I have seen to date, and probably deserves more attention from this angle.

top topics

join