It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman Prosecutor Angela Corey Indicted By Citizens' Grand Jury For A Falsifying Arrest Warra

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

That's really off topic, but I highly DOUBT he was elected twice by the people. Way too little selection and way too much voter fraud. Hell last week a woman in charge of voting booths was found to have voted 6 times. If she voted 6 times what other fraud did she commit in her position? Let's keep pointless and unprovable arguments out please.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by Happy1
No they haven't

care to name a court case a birther has won then?

and the truth about obozo will come out.

It is out - he was elected POTUS twice by the people, and even the court has stated he is a natural born citizen!

Just for fun and since Independence Day is neigh....presidents are not elected by the People; rather they are selected through representation of the People of the numerous States via Electors. It is quite a large difference if you understand the system and why it is in place.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by introV
Also, shame on Obama for electrifying the race issue.

I agree with this right here ^^

When he said, "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon Martin" ...he should have added to that a couple months later: "If I had another son, he'd look like De'Marquise Elkins"

De'Marquise Elkins, 17, and Dominique Lang, 15, were charged with murder last week and made their first court appearance Monday.

Last week, Sherry West told reporters she was pushing her baby, Antonio Santiago, in a stroller in broad daylight in Brunswick, Georgia, when two teenagers approached her.

One demanded money and pointed at her what West first thought was a fake gun. But he fired at her twice, missing her head and hitting her in the leg, West said. The teen then shot the baby Antonio in the face, West said

www.cnn.com...
edit on 3-7-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

UNTHINKABLE EVIL: TEEN INTENTIONALLY SHOOTS WOMAN’S 13-MONTH-OLD BABY IN THE FACE DURING ROBBERY ATTEMPT
edit on 3-7-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
These "citizen's grand juries" are a complete joke and an affront to our republic. They aren't legal grand juries, just a bunch of yokels trying desperately to make themselves feel important.

This a load of hogwash. Nothing can come of this, no matter what this "jury" thinks it can do.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I'm seriously laughing out loud at all the people here defending the criminal Trayvon.

Just wait, Zimmerman will eventually come out on top. The only reason why this incident is a "big deal" is because Trayvon's parents wanted to get rich and saw their dead criminal son as a meal ticket. They already got a million dollars...

As they say, the truth shall prevail. And I'm sure the criminal Trayvon and his negligent parents will be shown for what they are.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Haven't been able to watch a lot of the trial, but from what I have, IMHO, I think the prosecution isn't doing very well. I don't think he will be convicted. I don't think he should be. Maybe of a lesser charge. But there was such an outcry to convict him because of the race card that some threw out there. I think the state felt they had no choice. They would have looked really bad if they hadn't brought charges. \

They over charged. Again

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by hellobruce

I disagree. I wouldn't be surprised if they DO get what they want. At the very least their info will be used by Zimmerman when he sues the prosecutor at a later date after he is acquitted (if no mistrial).

Zimmerman's lawyer won't touch this "citizens' grand jury" thing with a ten foot pole. He's perfectly capable of doing his own research and collecting his own information, using legally sound methods.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Being indicted by the citizen grand jury is like a being indicted by the Grand Jury of ATS if we made up such a group. A group of nutters declaring themselves a jury does not a jury make.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

If you look into it I am sure you will find this citizens grand jury is more lawyers than nutters, but continue feel free to feel that way.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

If you read my post I am pointing out the fact that large groups of people including Harvard proffessors, and lawyers (including former dept of justice prosecutors) are speaking up with this citizens grand jury, to make it known that this trial is a farce.

The trial will be dismissed or Zimmerman will be acquitted, take your pick.

The fact that so many people here ridicule something that SHOULD be used much more often to bring light onto situations is funny, and a little ironic considering how many people around here are always asking what can be done to right certain wrongs (when people try to actually do something the armchair warriors start making snide remarks and announcing their failure before it's even happened).

Mark my words this is just another indicator of what most of us already know: this trial was a joke, the warrant was falsified and ignored exculpatory evidence, and Zimmerman will go free.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Because being a nutter naturally excludes also being a lawyer. Orly Taitz anyone?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Don't need Citizens Grand jury to know the Zimmerman trial was manufactured.

What has came out has shown everyone that Prosecutor is out for nothing more than a public lynching.

The scales of justice is suppose to be blind anyone seen that out of that farce of a trial?

I haven't.

edit on 3-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by VivaLaEvolution

I am not saying that, but calling them nutters is just opinion from the biased posters here.
They are a group of people that are working off of facts and real evidence. Do you deny that the prosecuting attorney left out exculpatory evidence when creating the arrest warrant?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Not to mention she was up for reelection when she decided to go after Zimmerman. I posted this because I thought it was fun, usually Citizens Grand Juries chase semi absurd things (going after Clinton, Cheney, and Obama), but I think this one could actually succeed in presenting their case.
edit on 3-7-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I honestly think the judge has been a little biased. It seems she allows anything from the prosecution while denying anything from the defense. The defense called her on it and actually quoted her back to herself yesterday.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Florida S Corey has been indicted by a citizens' grand jury, c Florida

What a lot of nonsense, the so called "citizen grand jury" is just a lynch mob, it is exactly the same as a bunch of rednecks in a pub deciding someone is guilty.

That is EXACTLY what is was going to point out, this is no different than me and a few friends doing the same thing and just calling ourselves the justice league to make us sound more legit.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I think starting with the news anchor who cut up the 911 call to make it seem like it was a racial incident to begin with should be publicly hanged. That was the catalyst to this whole thing becoming something that it was not.

If they were both purple, none of this would even matter.

Remember when.......
edit on 3-7-2013 by network dude because: added link

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

I honestly think the judge has been a little biased. It seems she allows anything from the prosecution while denying anything from the defense. The defense called her on it and actually quoted her back to herself yesterday.

Zimmerman was already tried,convicted, and sentenced before he ever walked in to the courtroom, the only thing they are trying to do now is 'legitimize' their already preconceived opinions,.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Auricom
I'm seriously laughing out loud at all the people here defending the criminal Trayvon.

Just wait, Zimmerman will eventually come out on top. The only reason why this incident is a "big deal" is because Trayvon's parents wanted to get rich and saw their dead criminal son as a meal ticket. They already got a million dollars...

As they say, the truth shall prevail. And I'm sure the criminal Trayvon and his negligent parents will be shown for what they are.

Where do you this criminal Trayvon at? Let's see his police record. You seem to overlook he doesn't have the criminal record that Zimmerman has domestic violence, assaulting a police officer so how was Zimmerman able to legally carry a gun with this kind of past?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join