It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman Prosecutor Angela Corey Indicted By Citizens' Grand Jury For A Falsifying Arrest Warra

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

es Zimmerman Prosecutor Angela Corey Indicted By Citizens' Grand Jury For A Falsifying Arrest Warrant

finance.yahoo.com

r Allegedly Falsifying Arrest Warrant OCALA, Fla., July 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --Florida S Corey has been indicted by a citizens' grand jury, c Florida, over the alleged falsification of the arrest that lead to George Zimmerman being charged wi murder of African-American teenager Trayvon Ma Florida.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
finance.yahoo.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
The Zimmerman Trial
edit on 3-7-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
There it is. As many of us here have long said after the photographic evidence was released (and the media maipulation noted) the prosecutor that pushed for Zimmerman to be (over) charged is being indicted by Citizen's Grand Jury for falsifying arrest warrant. She saw a chance to benefit and profit from an incident that became racially charged after the media falsified evidence that indicated race was a factor.

I am personally glad to see this because we have been watching a circumvention of the justice system. A trial that seems to exist only to convict a man with no case against him. She shouldn't be the only person in trouble, but definitely the first. You can't satiate a lynch mob. They aren't going to be satisfied with a trial, only a conviction and there will be many to blame for stirring this pot.
I note this isn't a headline, but buried in finance.
What do you guys think? And a bonnus question for fun do you think the threats made by demonstrators and pro trayvon twitterers could effect the now sequestered jury? Could they face the same ire if they vote to acquit (if it goes that far).

finance.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
So is this going to lead to a mistrial and ultimately free Zimmerman? ..and an even bigger question is, will the media admit and apologize for publishing known tampered evidence leading up to this point?

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Florida S Corey has been indicted by a citizens' grand jury, c Florida

What a lot of nonsense, the so called "citizen grand jury" is just a lynch mob, it is exactly the same as a bunch of rednecks in a pub deciding someone is guilty.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
"Citizen grand jury" is nothing. It is non-actionable and it is a self-appointed declaration of guilt. While the underlying information they retain may be valid, this would be like if the VFW got together and declared the prosecutor guilty.

link   
reply to post by becomingaware

The media will never admit, but Zimmerman has to pending cases against the media. Hopefully he gets enough of a payday to make up for some of the damage done and what he will face for the rest of his life.

I can't see him being convicted. I couldn't see it anyway, but now I really can't see it. If the case goes all the way through rather than mistrial, I will feel bad for the jurors. The mass media consuming masses are calling for blood and threatening Zimmerman and a few are even threatening to kill random white if he goes free. Imagine what kind of threats they might make towards the people that let him walk?

link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Florida S Corey has been indicted by a citizens' grand jury, c Florida

What a lot of nonsense, the so called "citizen grand jury" is just a lynch mob, it is exactly the same as a bunch of rednecks in a pub deciding someone is guilty.

Or a throng of Twitter/Facebook/Etc deciding someone is guilty....goes both ways, but good eye.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

I am aware that's why I made it clear it was a citizens grand jury. However this means the have compiled info and it can be used in later cases. Also others had warned her against falsifying the warrant. It's still an important thing.

Edit: I was incorrect, it is not actionable. I thought the whole case could be brought to a judge and become so. I was wrong.
edit on 3-7-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

No no no, it is quite different. You are thinking of the actual lynch mob that put zimmerman on trial (well the need to satiate the mob did), the ones threatening to kill him, random people, or people related to the defense if he goes free. That's a lynch mob. This is a group of people that have compiled actionable information to correct a miscarriage of justice. All of this came from thinking you could satiate the lynch mob created by poor journalism, by having a trial and being naive enough to think that anything but conviction would stand with said mob.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

this means the have compiled info and it is actionable. Also others had warned her against falsifying the warrant. It's still an important thing.

No, it is not actionable nor is it important, it is just a collection of people who think they should get what they want.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I disagree. I wouldn't be surprised if they DO get what they want. At the very least their info will be used by Zimmerman when he sues the prosecutor at a later date after he is acquitted (if no mistrial).

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Zimmerman has all the markings of the north carolina "trial" of the soccer boys and the stripper.

Lot's of money being spent and moved around for an "agenda". The truth doesn't really matter - until years later.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

reply to post by ownbestenemy

I am aware that's why I made it clear it was a citizens grand jury. However this means the have compiled info and it is actionable. Also others had warned her against falsifying the warrant. It's still an important thing.

It just means it will get thrown out as soon as it sees a courtroom just like all the past, "Citizen grand jury indictments".

In the United States, a citizen grand jury is a non-actionable, non-governmental organization that assumes a responsibility upon itself to accuse an individual or groups of individuals of having committed actionable crimes, in a similar aim as that of official grand juries. Such organizations have been organized by those who espouse conspiracy theories regarding certain events or the individuals who are accused by the citizen grand jury, and most citizen grand jury applications to official judiciary systems at the federal, state, or local and municipal level tend to be thrown out for lack of evidence.

Modern citizen grand juries were organized in the 2000s to accuse government officials of complicity in the September 11 attacks, and others were organized in the late 2000s and early 2010s regarding the accuracy of President Barack Obama's "natural birth" as a U.S. citizen.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Modern citizen grand juries were organized in the 2000s to accuse government officials of complicity in the September 11 attacks, and others were organized in the late 2000s and early 2010s regarding the accuracy of President Barack Obama's "natural birth" as a U.S. citizen.

Guess what - the person who put out the press release in the op's first post is a birther lawyer, whom like all birthers has lost every birther court case he has attempted

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Hmm well I'll admit I was wrong about it being actionable. I thought it was. That said though, I am not so certain it will be tossed out. It was presided over by a former u.s. dept of justice prosecutor and was supported by a harvard professor. It is fact that the prosecutor for the case left out exculpatory evidence and falsified the warrant under oath. At the very least it will assure Zimmerman stays out of jail and may be used if he decided to press charges against the prosecutor.

The point is, this shouldn't have gone to trial and Zimmerman is going to go free.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

You have to agree a birther case is a LITTLE different than a prosecutor falsefying an arrest warrant for a citizen while under oath.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Also, shame on Obama for electrifying the race issue.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by introV

Definitely. There is already some blood on his hands from this.. who knows how much more there will be when Zimmerman goes free and some of these threats see fruition.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
No they haven't

care to name a court case a birther has won then?

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

It is out - he was elected POTUS twice by the people, and even the court has stated he is a natural born citizen!
edit on Thu Jul 4 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join