It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush & Cheney knew about 9/11 months before says whistlelower indicted under the Patriot Act

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
Of course you do...we all do...even truthers...and of course...majority of stuff about 9/11 as a conspiracy...is speculation. If we hard undebunkable proof...we wouldn't be here talking about this. But, I'm an amateur observer of human behavior...I know...we people lie...every day. Powerful people lie even more, in order to stay in power.

It's pretty certain, even to people that don't believe in 9/11 conspiracy...that Bush is...well...satan's little helper. He was caught lying many times...he and Chaney refused to contribute to the commission's investigation in an open and forth coming manner. They are...for the most part...big busyness...and their motives are questionable at least.

And after Iraq...how can you really trust anything they say ? You have to doubt...if you are rationally thinking being. The evidence may be scarce...but there is plenty of weird and unexplainable circumstances...enough to rise flags.

Seeing how we are being lied every day (latest example - didn't NSA shamelessly lied to the Congress about the surveilance...) I find it really naive from people that you would believe so blindly...that they are righteous in this.

Sure...maybe they lie all the time...and we know it...but no...not about 9/11...they wouldn't dare. Keep telling yourself that...your leaders didn't sell you out...because they care so much for you. I realize...it's an easier living that way.

I see no conflict in thinking that Bush is a liar and thinking these conspiracy theories are bogus.

"for Reasons not in their power" - The 3 most highly ranked people in the government ? The commander and chief of the US army ? The president of the United States ? but foremost...a big busyness owner...

Well man...I may have no concrete evidence of a conspiracy...but you are desperately grasping at straws.

Anyway...incompetence defense...just doesn't fly with me...but it's the best bet they have...and they are sticking to it.

You are arguing that Bush was competent at his job to the level of a god, being able to prevent any terrorist attack. I don't think its me who is grasping at straws here. I don't think many people will agree with that position.

You also assume that any terrorist attack in the USA can be stopped at all time, because some dusty people in an office are so powerfull. Well, maybe when PRISM is improved a bit more and every human being is chipped it will be possible. I rather live in a free country and pay the price that bad things happen sometimes.
edit on 5-7-2013 by -PLB- because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
When ever confronted with facts these 'speculations' fall flat. 77 Senators vote for the Iraq war including all the members of the Armed Services Committee. They had the same exact intelligence that the White House had so they must be included in your conspiracy. Senators Reid, Schumer, Feinstein are just a few you must include in your plot to kill 3,000 Americans just to go after Saddam.

Lawrence Wright won a Pulitzer prize for his work on the lead up to 9/11. There is simply no room in his timeline for any 'conspiracy' type nonsense about the President and his staff knowing full well this event was coming and deciding to profit from it-along with the entire Senate, House, FBI, and numerous other 'alphabet' services taking part. It's simply looney and somewhat sick.

Granted, his book is hard to understand without some knowledge of Arabic, Islamic culture and history of the region. Continuing to use John O'Neill -a proud American that died for his country-in your various plots is even more repulsive than insinuating the Entire Executive and Legislative branches of the American Government set this up to profit from the stock market.

Obliviously, most of you know very little about the fine art of signal communications in war or peacetime. Admittedly, my knowledge is from events 60 years past however that fails to change the fact that 90% of all wartime communication is for deception. It's not about breaking codes or listening in to conversations-it's about rendering the false from the true. All the data mining, surveillance and communication interception is worthless without agents on the ground to confirm the validity of the information.

That is why agents like Ali Soufan are so credible in their information because they were there to confirm the intelligence that was being intercepted.

Why the current Administration didn't come out and say this once the NSA story broke is a massive mystery. They are either hiding something, completely incompetent or both.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

When ever confronted with facts these 'speculations' fall flat. 77 Senators vote for the Iraq war including all the members of the Armed Services Committee. They had the same exact intelligence that the White House had so they must be included in your conspiracy

Wow...so limited in your thinking. No, they don't all need to be in on it...they just have to be shown a bogus report...only a few people that were pushing the agenda to go to war...had to know about it...because you see...after the dust settles...all they need to do, is ignore the worldwide known fact that the "intelligence reports" were...wrong. It all works out from there. Nobody does nothing about it...because...it was an honest mistake...or it was incompetence (very popular lately). They don't need to answer for it...to nobody. You can trust me on that one.

Anyway...you wouldn't have made a good intelligence officer.

There is simply no room in his timeline for any 'conspiracy' type nonsense about the President and his staff knowing full well this event was coming and deciding to profit from it-along with the entire Senate, House, FBI, and numerous other 'alphabet' services taking part. It's simply looney and somewhat sick.

Again...actually...this can work with only 2-3 people knowing about it...the rest do everything based on false intell...and thus justly do about their war busyness...
edit on 7-7-2013 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Just as important what she says is how she learned it she touch on that? What is the source of the information she presents
edit on 15-7-2013 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
The idea that 9.11 was concocted and carried out by numbers and numbers of people in the government, and that it was entirely covered-up, or the rest of the "theories" out there... Are pretty hard to swallow.

Link

Why?

All you need is a FEW in command and a black budget...Viola

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join