It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush & Cheney knew about 9/11 months before says whistlelower indicted under the Patriot Act

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Susan the CIA whistleblower may not be new to you, but I thought I would share a republished video interview with her which came out yesterday on Mox News.

In view of the current extraordinary war on whistleblowers such as Julian Assange and Snowden and others whom many believe to have been felled for speaking out, I thought you might like to view this interview and see if your perspective has changed. It perhaps sheds a new light on an old topic when considered today.

She states that the top 3 people in the US admin had to know about 9/11 as far back as April 2001.

I think we all agree that there is a war on whistleblowers, so I invite you to view this and comment. It doesn't matter who piloted the planes etc. Let's not rehash that part of it. To me what matters is what she is saying.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
The video is not working because of my internet connection. Can you help sum up her comments please. I'll like to see what she has to say.

+29 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
There's a war on most of society.
It's being waged by the ruling class, who control a monetary system that is fundamentally flawed by design, within the mathematics of it's construction.

There's a war on civil liberty, where we are required to relinquish one liberty after another to stop terrorists that for the most part don't exist. They are created for our theater of fear.

There's a war on truth, and whistleblowers are the harshest of truths, proclaiming truths that people willingly die to avoid listening to. They will do anything they can - avoidance, become aggressive, ridicule, pretend not to hear, shun, and in mass cite falsehoods or even desire war - just to not deal with a truth that conflicts with their world view.

I have a pretty good life, and am thankful for that, but I just can't do the cognitive dissonance thing. I can't ignore that some people are getting really screwed. I can't ignore that the entire world view presented to us is not as presented.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
The idea that 9.11 was concocted and carried out by numbers and numbers of people in the government, and that it was entirely covered-up, or the rest of the "theories" out there... Are pretty hard to swallow.

However, a few key people knowing what was happening and making certain moves here and there to profit from it, and even perhaps aide it in some respect, is very plausible. (To me anyway).

She seems like a wishful thinker, naive and probably the type riddled with guilt over leaving milk out of the fridge too long. She says she warned on 9.11 but I would like to see something to corroborate that with. But interesting none-the-less.

To add. I found this article after I wrote the above. She says:

''I'm what they call a useful idiot,'' she said
which kind of fits with my characterization of her.

Link

So she was held for six years without a trial. Asked for one with a jury of her peers. Didn't receive it. This is the kind of fallout we see from the patriot act.

This would be unimaginable to a lot of people throughout history who gave their lives, or live's work in the name of law and order.
edit on 3-7-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Was her saying she was a useful idiot an admittance? I'm not particularly one to get all conspiracy on things you have to reach for... there has to be logical and rational proof with lots of evidence, either way I will typically not make a decision til the tipping point is beyond ever tipping back.

That being said; I do like to play devils advocate from time to time, or stir the pot a little... so the gov is having a lot of press and blow back from Snowden... is this woman being a useful idiot in a psyops way? Is this meant to be a distraction? Is she going to prove herself an idiot with all her "inside conspiracy information?" is it going to be easily discounted? Is that going to make the mass of public outrage come to a conclusion of; well this woman was on the inside... and she obviously has no idea what shes talking about, so maybe Snowden doesn't either... which by her own admittance would indeed make her a useful idiot, if she wasn't before...

This devil advocacy point is based on the fact that people must tell the truth in some way shape or form even when lying. Those that can control their body language to avoid deception oft times cannot control their mouths, but are skilled enough to admit guilt or current agenda in the words where they seem harmless in context.

There has to be some useful idiots that can be offered as a distraction, so if my advocacy is accurate... then expect to see more guests that should be in the know, to display their incompetence.

Now I have to admit, I know nothing of this woman or any validity her statements may or may not have, so just throwing this out there... as random food for thought as a possibility, whether it's accurate or not even a remote one? Who knows...

+24 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Lindauer has been telling her story for several years now so this is not serving as some type of distraction from the Snowden affair.
I tend to believe what she says. I've heard her speak several times and she never contradicts herself nor does her story change. She was in a position to know and if she didn't then why was she punished? People who pose no threat are ridiculed at most, never censured or jailed.
I think it's the people who believe 19 Arabs armed with box cutters could hijack 4 planes, defeat the US airspace defenses and Washington D.C defenses to completely demolish 3 skyscrapers and damage a 4th building are the ones who are delusional.
Recent whistleblower revelations tell us who exactly is it that "hates us for our freedoms?".
edit on 3-7-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I read the transcript and it's more of the same. Vague accusations without a shred of proof. I'm sure if I can find the Justice Department's indictment of her it will tell a totally different story.

Continuing to replete "I'm an antiwar activist" like that is supposed to condone some kind of skullduggery from the government because of this association is quite weak.

I have never even heard of her and her name is not one of the 6,890 names master list of players from the commission files.

More bunk, different day

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Until MSM starts really reporting on the anomalies on that fateful day everything will be underreported. It isn't like people haven't came forward about the events of that day. It is just that on rare occurances when there is one they are quickly ridiculed perpetuating the myth that anyone believing in alternative theories on that day are just conspiracy nutters.

Sad but true. There is no national platform that will even have a debate on alternative theories of that day. Until that happens it will remain an underground school of thought.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Recent whistleblower revelations tell us who exactly is it that "hates us for our freedoms?"

One of the best lines I've read in awhile!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Sibel Edmonds shares some of those sentiments.
And I'm inclined to believe her.

The Bush WhiteHouse knew or had intel that something of this sort would occur. But did nothing.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

They knew since '97. Well I think it was John O'Neil who came forward with the info. I'm not sure. I'll have to look into that. But my point is they knew several years before the fact.
---
Let me check this out and I'll be right back.
--
Jeez! This guy was somewhat a celebrity.
The Man Who Knew
edit on 3-7-2013 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

John O'Neil did not have any knowledge that the attacks of 9/11 where going to happen, he highly suspected that America was due a big attack but he did not have any kind of knowledge that 19 terrorists were going to fly planes into buildings on 9/11.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Lindauer has been telling her story for several years now so this is not serving as some type of distraction from the Snowden affair.
I tend to believe what she says. I've heard her speak several times and she never contradicts herself nor does her story change. She was in a position to know and if she didn't then why was she punished? People who pose no threat are ridiculed at most, never censured or jailed.
I think it's the people who believe 19 Arabs armed with box cutters could hijack 4 planes, defeat the US airspace defenses and Washington D.C defenses to completely demolish 3 skyscrapers and damage a 4th building are the ones who are delusional.
Recent whistleblower revelations tell us who exactly is it that "hates us for our freedoms?".
edit on 3-7-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

She was once asked if her service had been infiltrated by elitists agents/AKA the New world order, her reply was that "they are everywhere" I guess it's up to oneself as to what conclusions to draw from that, yet another conspiracy being drawn together with what is now no longer a conspiracy, the Orwellian spying game.
How much longer will it be before all these conspiracies turn out to be the real truth, while what we have been told by officialdom is a pack of lies..the real conspiracy!
If there is one thing about Snowden's and others whistleblowing, the more that comes out, the more you cannot ignore these other conspiracies, like 9/11 and like Oaklahoma. No wonder governments are afraid of whistleblowers.
edit on 3-7-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

From what I read I agree. But he did know something big was going to happen but got shunned.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

Hi Phoenix. I noticed you logged out right after posting, so I hope you'll not think unkindly of me for following suit and going to bed shortly after. I just received notification from my ISP that I have reached max download for my billing month which ends tonight at midnight. I will review the video again at that time.

However from memory, her book is highlighted in the beginning It is called Extreme Prejudice. Her Amazon biography can be found here.

As a U.S. Intelligence Asset, Susan Lindauer covered anti-terrorism at the Iraqi Embassy in New York from 1996 up to the invasion. Independent sources have confirmed that she gave advance warning about the 9/11 attack. She also started talks for the Lockerbie Trial with Libyan diplomats.

Shortly after requesting to testify before Congress about successful elements of Pre-War Intelligence, Lindauer became one of the first non-Arab Americans arrested on the Patriot Act as an "Iraqi Agent." She was accused of warning her second cousin, White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card and Secretary of State Colin Powell that War with Iraq would have catastrophic consequences. Gratis of the Patriot Act, her indictment was loaded with "secret charges" and "secret evidence." She was subjected to one year in prison on Carswell Air Force Base in Fort Worth, Texas without a trial or hearing, and threatened with indefinite detention and forcible drugging to shut her up.

After five years of indictment without a conviction or guilty plea, the Justice Department dismissed all charges five days before President Obama's inauguration

She elaborates on this in the video. She is recounting her experiences in trying to warn and then afterwards to obtain a trial in front of her peers, appealing repeatedly to congress, to no avail. She was the CIA's chief asset covering Libya and Iraq at the UN.

Her wiki says this:

Shortly after requesting to testify before Congress about successful elements of Pre-War Intelligence, Lindauer became one of the first non-Arab Americans arrested on the Patriot Act as an "Iraqi Agent." She was accused of warning her second cousin, White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card and Secretary of State Colin Powell that War with Iraq would have catastrophic consequences. Gratis of the Patriot Act, her indictment was loaded with "secret charges" and "secret evidence." She was subjected to one year in prison on Carswell Air Force Base in Fort Worth, Texas without a trial or hearing, and threatened with indefinite detention and forcible drugging to shut her up.
link

After a six year indictment the charges were dropped.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Would having her cousin in the WH have given her a false sense of security? She warned Colin Powell too. I also tend to believe her.

It gives me shivers to know that they have enacted the destruction of trust in the populace. We can no longer trust government. They think it's ok to invade our privacy, to use drones on people -- collateral damage be damned, eh little children?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

From what I read I agree. But he did know something big was going to happen but got shunned.

Agreed he did know, he might have made the mistake of taking his CIA sources at their word, or just that those sources did not know everything, while others higher up/in the know may have. The same goes for his superiors who pushed him out, they may have known much more. He was also pushed sideways investigating the USS Cole and a missile courtesy of another nasty organisation, who's organisation just happened to be around big time on 9/11. Meh!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
The idea that 9.11 was concocted and carried out by numbers and numbers of people in the government, and that it was entirely covered-up, or the rest of the "theories" out there... Are pretty hard to swallow.

I once thought that too, but then again they have thousands of people working on spying on millions of people, and only now has one really shown the American people that it's happening.

There are thousands of people, right now, continuing to watch and spy on millions of people, even though they know that those people are innocent, and even though they are intelligent enough to see how this is going, and even though they know it breaches the constitution.

When you are confronted by a system that is so out of control and totalitarian, where you can be locked up for daring to leave and talk about it, would you speak out and risk your life and those of everyone you love?

I'm not so sure any more. The revelations of the last month have made me question just who knew what about 9/11, and whether they "accidentally" missed the warnings and allowed it to happen to give permission for war.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Yeah, again from what I just read that guy had his bid toe in a whole lot of stuff. If he wasn't in the know I don't know who was.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

If you read the Looming Tower by Lawrence Wright he has loads more info on O'Neil, the book has quite a lot of info on him and his views on pre-9/11 terrorism and its a really good book.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join