posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:48 AM
If a conspiratorial group were to achieve control over a nation, or region, or world--what would we expect them to absolutely make every effort to do
to maintain their position?
They would need to have:
1) Control of the issuance of money (especially if they are not audited by any Gov't)
2) Control of the Media, for propaganda/"education" purposes
3) Control of the Universities (through financial "gifts", "chairs", etc)
4) Ensure placing their people in all high positions within the Executive branch of Gov'ts
5) Buy up all Publishing Houses for educational text books
6) Eliminate their actions from the history texts, and make their group seem always to be innocent by-standers.
7) Ensure that their children are actively sought by the controlled Universities.
8) Do all they could to destroy any culture or racial group that had defeated them in the past.
9) Ensure their control of the Means of Production of most foods and manufactured goods through Corporate ownership
Does this describe any particular group in today's world?
It does, and the answer to your question is that these Conspirators control what is allowed to be published in mainstream textbooks.
4-7-2013 by MuzzleBreak because: (no reason given)
edit on 4-7-2013 by MuzzleBreak because: (no reason given)