It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is History Controlled by Conspiracy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Conspiracy theorists are familiar with the numerous conspiracy theories that maintain that conspirators are influencing our world, could be controlling the world and that this state of affairs has gone on for many years and might have been going on since the beginning of our history. The late William Cooper ["Behold a Pale Horse"] for example blamed it all on the Freemasons and maintained this influence can be traced back to Ancient Egypt. Modern conspiracy theorists include those who blame the Freemasons, the bankers [especially the Rothchilds], the Jews, the Catholic Church [especially the Knights Templar and the Jesuits], the Council of Foreign Relations and of course the Bildebergers [favorite of modern well known conspiracy theorist Alex Jones].and don't forget organized crime [ie. the Mafia].

I have studied many of these conspiracies and do find them interesting. But the question I now ask you is what is the validity of these conspiracy theorists and the conspiracies they claim have been influencing history and some say secretly and clandestinely rule the world of today? Is history now, and has history in the past, been
playing out in the way it has because of these so-called conspirators? And finally is the World ruled by
conspiracy today?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
welcome to wonderland alice
ha

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
They don't always win. There are some bright spots in history. That they keep trying to write out of it.

When did Columbus "discover" America? Everyone knows that answer.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Oh, you took the red pill?

Next step: Read Orvells "1984". Learn, that no knowledge as you know it is absolute and inalterable.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
Oh, you took the red pill?

Next step: Read Orvells "1984". Learn, that no knowledge as you know it is absolute and inalterable.

In 1984 the conspiracies have ended with one evil cabal controlling everything. Do you think we are headed there
now? Or do you thing this is already the case? Do you believe the world is now controlled by one central
conspiracy and run by an 'in-crowd" that clandestinely controls all events playing out on the worrld stage?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

Isn't it obvious?

Follow the money. There are men and women out there who are worth TRILLIONS of dollars, yes, TRILLIONS.

When you own more personal wealth than many, many nations, combined, you have the same, or more influence than those nations have. Even within their own borders.

What's the first thing a nation does when it overthrows it's dictator? Libya for example?

They open a central bank, with the help of the IMF and the rest of the globalist banking cartels.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
study the archons
history in my humble opinion has been kept from the masses .

how many times has discoverys been hidden just a search for giants will tell you that .

everything is a conspiracy everything ? my 2 cents

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Notice anything that may be on the back of a dollar bill in this photo turned on it's side?

edit on 3-7-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
They don't always win. There are some bright spots in history. That they keep trying to write out of it.

When did Columbus "discover" America? Everyone knows that answer.

I don't think of him Discovering anything really. Since it was already found by those that were living there. Not to mention there were other explorers like vikings and some from ancient asia which had already located the New World before Columbus. We just aren't being told about those however, which is what this topic seems to be about.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken

Notice anything that may be on the back of a dollar bill in this photo turned on it's side?

edit on 3-7-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

Nice.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Thanks

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

I don't think of him Discovering anything really. Since it was already found by those that were living there.

That was my point. That history is written by the winners.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Isn't it obvious?

Follow the money. There are men and women out there who are worth TRILLIONS of dollars, yes, TRILLIONS.

When you own more personal wealth than many, many nations, combined, you have the same, or more influence than those nations have. Even within their own borders.

What's the first thing a nation does when it overthrows it's dictator? Libya for example?

They open a central bank, with the help of the IMF and the rest of the globalist banking cartels.

~Tenth

I have no doubt about money ruling and more money means more power. But after years of studying conspiracies I still can't ascertain, as some would have you believe, that there is a 'central conspiracy' ruling
the entire game of world history. Many years ago someone said not only is there a gourp controlling the world
but there was also a 'Mr.Big" who was the clandestine world leader. What do you think?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

is the World ruled by
conspiracy today?

In any government there is almost never a consensus. There are factions opposing each other. The faction or group that is currently in power is necessarily temporary.

Today s "globalists" are probably divided into opposing factions. The members of each faction are conspiring amongst themselves against the other factions (and against the rest of us).

It seems that people in the banking business have conspired to create what amounts to one worldwide bank that they control. It seems that they have been at it since the 19th century. It seems that they have been successful.

I understand that Iceland nationalized their banks and kicked the conspirators out.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

nice and the h sideways is an "I"

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

Well we are just not in the mainstream, there is a clear possibility that the Minoans (IIRC) did came to North America, this is indicated by the bronze quality found in Europa matching the bronze (and the ancient mines in America)...

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

'History will judge us kindly', Churchill told Roosevelt and Stalin at the Tehran Conference in 1943; when asked how he could be so sure, he responded: 'because I shall write the history'.

Churchill: The Gathering Storm By Professor John Charmley

Professor John Charmley discusses whether Churchill has rewritten the history books to portray himself as a foreign policy visionary during the time of Appeasement.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I think the contrary is more valid, history does not control conspiracy, the conspiracy itself is that conspiracy controls history...

Consider the human aversion to the unknown and unpredictable and you have found the root of why we conspire to bend things to our will. Because you can recognize easily when you do it you can empathize that others will do likewise the problem is that some do not understand that almost everything has been planed for by someone, there are really no accidents, simply plans that fail (even due to bad planning).

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
If you think about some more recent "official stories", like for example 911, you can clearly see we are not being told the truth.
The OS is simply there so they can take advantage of it and spin it their way as they please. They then use that OS against us to enslave us and strip us off our rights. But that I assume most of us here already know all too well.

Now, if you would consider history an official story in the same way, only a much bigger and more influential one, what makes you think they would tell us the truth about that one considering how much they can control us with it if they use it the "right" way.

Id say, when it comes to us little people, there are no truths other than those we can get to the bottom of ourselves one way or the other.
The best lie is based on the truth they say.... so we may not be too far off, but who knows?
Is this even the same earth the events in the bible took place on? Did they take place at all?
As you see... this would never end.

Its a matter of how deep down the rabbit hole you are prepared to go i guess. This probably being as deep as you can get since one would have to start questioning nearly everything.
Its a dangerous slippery slope slope tho... which I have no doubt can literally drive you crazy.

Maybe not what you were after OP, but just my thoughts that came to mind.

Could be an interesting thread

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by darksky

I couldn't agree more!!

Makes sense why it's "His-Story" now doesn't it. But just who "He" is that is telling it makes a big difference.
edit on 3-7-2013 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join