It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dangers of WiFi Radiation - See it Measured

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0bzz
All he has done in the video was measure signal strength then state that "a such and such power has negative effects" without any explanation of why and how this occursd

journals then not provide the information.
edit on 17/7/13 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

just stick your head in a micro wave that will show you HOW and WHY it occurs.

or stick a wi fi meter next to your body.

we don't need corrupt ,brainwashed and bought people telling us it is safe.

we only need to look at this

Stratford Smart Meter Killing Shrub :-

www.youtube.com...

and this to KNOW it is harmful.

Wireless Radiation Appears to be Retarding my Climbing Plants

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
The most radioactive material that the average person comes in contact with on a day-to-day basis is.... (drumroll) ...concrete!

So get inside quick and wear your tinfoil hat.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by HairlessApe
The most radioactive material that the average person comes in contact with on a day-to-day basis is.... (drumroll) ...concrete!

you need to go to school since you can't tell the difference between radioactive and rf radiation.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by beckybecky

you need to go to school since you can't tell the difference between radioactive and rf radiation.

I'm a satellite controller for NASA and Boeing.

Radiation is a process in which energy particles or waves travel through a medium, space or object. It does not deposit itself in plants or the organs or tissues of animals or humans. It is typically measured in mrems, rads and sieverts.

Radioactivity is the release of energy by emitting ionizing particles (ionizing radiation). The emission is spontaneous, and it is released into the environment, biosphere, plants, animals and human beings.

...My point was that concrete is the most biologically hazardous thing he average Joe comes in contact with on a day-to-day basis. Much more hazardous than low-frequency RF transmissions.

For the record, RF is transmitted at a frequency which is completely non-lethal to humans.

The non-ionizing portion, usually in the frequency range up to 300 GHz, doesn't affect biological tissue and includes the extremely low frequency (ELF) band, radio waves and microwaves in the radiofrequency communication band, and infrared and visible light. The RF part of the spectrum is usually defined as being between 30 kHz and 300 GHz. RF radiation is mainly used in telecommunications. Mobile phones employ frequencies in the range of 800 MHz to 2GHz.

The ionizing portion of the EM spectrum (made up of ultraviolet light, gamma rays and X-rays that have very short wavelengths, very high frequencies, and very high intensities) does affect biological tissue. Mobile phones do not operate in this spectrum.

The non-ionizing portion, usually in the frequency range up to 300 GHz, doesn't affect biological tissue and includes the extremely low frequency (ELF) band, radio waves and microwaves in the radiofrequency communication band, and infrared and visible light. The RF part of the spectrum is usually defined as being between 30 kHz and 300 GHz. RF radiation is mainly used in telecommunications. Mobile phones employ frequencies in the range of 800 MHz to 2GHz.

RF Com

RFcom is managed by a Science Panel that reviews and reports on the most recent research studies about wireless technology and health from around the world. All studies referenced on this website must meet the following criteria:

-the source must be credible and accountable

-material must be peer-reviewed-research and data that has been accepted and validated in the Canadian and international communities

-all studies must have been carried out by an independent third-party person or organization

edit on 18-7-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

...My point was that concrete is the most biologically hazardous thing he average Joe comes in contact with on a day-to-day basis. Much more hazardous than low-frequency RF transmissions.

For the record, RF is transmitted at a frequency which is completely non-lethal to humans.

I'm a satellite controller for NASA and Boeing. POOR NASA.

does concrete FLY THROUGH SPACE?

i suggest you try putting your head in a microwave oven then you will know all about "For the record, RF is transmitted at a frequency which is completely non-lethal to humans".

edit on 18-7-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I'm a satellite controller for NASA and Boeing. POOR NASA.

does concrete FLY THROUGH SPACE?

i suggest you try putting your head in a microwave oven then you will know all about "For the record, RF is transmitted at a frequency which is completely non-lethal to humans".

edit on 18-7-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

I literally just explained to you what I meant in a down-to-earth manner, but I apologize. I should have been more clear. I didn't know I'd be explaining this to someone who takes every statement 100% literally.

Microwave ovens can cook at up to 300Ghz.

RF used for the purpose of TRANSMITTING SIGNAL almost never go above 3Ghz.

Please read my sources, and if you want to actually rebut my statement perhaps you could counter my argument with a citation which lists routers/cell phones which transmit at frequencies much greater than 3Ghz rather than coming off as a loudmouth who's counter-points are reduced to tantrums.

Thanks. I won't be responding again if you don't have anything legitimate to say.

Edit: One last thing (In the form of 2 quotes and a link)

The radiation produced by a microwave oven is non-ionizing. As such, it does not have the cancer risks associated with ionizing radiation such as X-rays, ultraviolet light, and nuclear radioactive decay. Any cancer risk from microwave oven would necessarily occur by an unknown mechanism.

the radiation thing is totally busted. Microwave radiation causes liquid water to heat up and not much else. Being inside a microwave that was cooking would be a bad thing, but the same could be said for a conventional oven.

Damage from a microwave would be purely from the heat it produces.

Microwave Ovens

Oh hey, look at that. Right in the quote it associates ionizing radiation with radioactive decay.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join