It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War Z, starring.... Piers Morgan?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
There was a mocumentary made years ago in the UK called Ghostwatch, it had several well known TV personalities in it.
Some people watched it and thought it was real because of their presence, caused a BIG fuss at the time.
I knew it was fake and it still gave me sleepless nights, mr pipes will haunt me forever!
edit on 3-7-2013 by WilsonWilson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Yes, we already established why they use real journalists in fictional movies a few posts up. But, isn't it unsettling that these journalists are also considered actors when actors are paid to lie??

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

I agree, 28 weeks and 28 days are great zombie flicks. However, do you have anything to say about the topic of the thread? Also, who's callin it World War 'Zee'???

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Frettin

The point I want to make is, if these journalists are also paid actors on another medium, does this hurt their credibility at all? I mean, actors technically lie for money... correct?

I’m sorry…did Piers Morgan have credibility to begin with??

Being a paid liar doesn’t help you become a good journalist. It will, however, get you a great paying career in Hollywood, Congress or the White House.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join