It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag in Victoria BC Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Images are on the site, I haven't got time to post em here I'm sure someone else will do it on this thread.
dissembling.org...

This morning I’d been told be an associate that the RCMP were making a major announce relating to Terrorism in Victoria, BC. I waited for the buzz to start and decided I would do a Google search when it did. The search yielded nothing, as if the entire history of the two involved was whitewashed. This is curious since rumors are apparently the “inspired by Al-CIA-Duh” comments from the media were referencing how one of the suspects was online and had obtained bomb making plans from a website supposedly connected to Al-CIA-Duh. This is funny because I am now hearing reports that the RCMP apparently had control of the situation all along and have been investigating for 5 months. I tried to specify Google to limit search results on both names. Either way there isn’t much but here it is: Someone with the same name in Saanich gets a medal — This has a curious irony to it if you read the article. Here is his reverbnation account. I’ve heard reports from people who claim to have known the guy, apparently he was into meth and crack when he was here in Victoria, and had moved approximately 2 years ago. Here is an interesting thing I’d like to point out: terrorists Notice they were charged on the 2nd of march 2013, and then again on the 25th of June, 2013? I think they were setup. The way the cops played this up on the news a full week after an arrest is hilarious, almost like they are patting themselves on the backs for it. Gee tough job considering the man is essentially a career criminal, have a look: nutall-cso There is more to this however, the man has history in this town that we all should be digging into, apparently he was into activism. My opinion is, this is to train us to blame the wrong people and get paranoid of everyone, cuz when the real terrorism starts, chances are it will be eco-terrorists and puppets of the current class war. Someone is interested in stealing Canadian resources, and they’ve created the perfect cover for such activities: First they get us to blame muslims. Then they get us to blame sympathizers of a muslim terrorist group that was created by the CIA. They expect that we should feel better since they planted instructions on how to make a fake bomb and were “in control” the whole time. This is actually a form of entrapment, my guess is, they groomed this couple into the position and supplied them with everything they needed to get caught. Now it seems like our government is hard at work foiling it’s own terrorist plots, LOL!

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The thought did cross my mind of this being such an event and with the charges in March 2 2013 should that not been enough to keep them in jail?

S F great find.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Nice Post OP, I was coming to do the same.
Here is a link to the story.
west coast native news

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Yes and that would mean Harper is up to something very ugly twisted and gross. I hope he is exposed and stopped.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I think all it is is that we haven't had any false flags, where the US gets on every other month. So it started to probably seem strange that we never get them. So they had to set up at least 1 so that they could say "see it happens in Canada too". kinda thing. It's so fake, get read, more Al-CIA-duhhh and osama is hiding under your bed so you should be very scared, BS!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I updated it. Have a closer look at the photos, you telling me 15 PSI is enough for a bomb? Notice the lack of good images of the lids. Those need to be FOIP requested, my guess is the bomber expected the seals to hold enough to make a useable bomb? What a bone head. I think they picked a bone head for this on purpose.

top topics

join