It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planefinder.net Chemtrail Proof?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Update: I have now been blocked from making further comments on YouTube.

Serves you right for trying to bring logic to the table.

I find a similar logic in this video, not yours but many that cling to this conspiracy and its negative impact.

just replace witch with chemtrail and the ones spraying us and the logic displayed in this magnificent video is a fine example.

edit on 3-7-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

Actually I think I am repeating whats already been proposed by showing this video
edit on 3-7-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

Wow so only the believers see it? Of course it's a glitch. The planes identified can't fly that long, and if they're being refueled in flight where is the refueling track. That would be obvious as hell.

Let's see the evidence on Flightradar24 or Flightaware. If all three show the same thing you might be on to something. Identify a flight doing this on Planefinder, then go to the other two and look at the same flight path, and see if it's the same.

edit on 7/3/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/3/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Not to mention the plane spending days to complete those loops.(possibly weeks)
It takes a few hours to fly from west coast to east coast with a good jet stream, it takes longer to go the other way.
Those grids looked like there were 30 or 40 lines, so just imagine how many hours that would take to accomplish.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

You may have missed the sarcasm in my post.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Probably, it was a long night, and I had just finished my shift driving for the day.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I'm no chem trail believer
but debunking with a glitch isn't very convincing.

Especially if you can have multiple aircraft
of the same make with duplicate registration numbers.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Which you can't. The FAA assigns each aircraft a unique identification number. It may get reused, but when it's active it's the only aircraft assigned that number. With flight tracking sites being so common now, it wouldn't be that hard to find out if the aircraft in question is down for maintenance, or was on the actual flight.

I'm curious though, how you explain how the grids were laid down so fast, and how the aircraft were able to fly so much farther than they are able to without any evidence of a refueling track, or landing to refuel.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
I'm no chem trail believer
but debunking with a glitch isn't very convincing.

Especially if you can have multiple aircraft
of the same make with duplicate registration numbers.

But a plane flying impossible distances at impossible speeds in order to lay a Chemtrail grid and allow itself to be tracked doing it IS convincing?

Not to me buddy.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

glitch is that all you can come up with?

Why, do you know something as to why it isn't a glitch?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
A question - does planefinder have a good playback option? Can you check the times that the a/c is at each end of one of those long "arms" and see how long the time difference is?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I'm going to sit down tonight and try to get a good description, all possible details, and see what I can find. I did put the flight number into flightaware.com and came up with a single flight path, LAX to the big airport in Atlanta; if I am reading the route correctly, it looks like it did a bit of a turn into ATL, perhaps holding pattern, perhaps better direction.

I did a bit of looking around the site he used and they have a forum. It's way to industry for me to decipher just exactly what they are talking about, but I used a search for "glitch" and they have a few being discussed. I just didn't see any like this one.

Having done research into "HAARP rings" and "scalar squares", glitches are really NOP with any computer program. That people forget that when they want to is just....well, what I expect from "chemtrail" research.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Found one one my own!! Woo-hoo, they are chemtrailing the heck out of the Atlantic.

But using another program, Flightaware, I see this:

Of course, Flightaware must be wrong, part of the clandestine agencies of TPTB.

Seriously, when were planes able to make such acute turns? Just one more piece of logic and critical thinking. I have posted for help at Planefinder on FB, two different pages there. I'm hopeful I'll get a logical, thoughtful response and I'm not passed over as a nutter myself.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

"I welcome any explanation to this."

The plane apparently did cris cross grids over most of the us at one time. Back an forth 40 times or more?
I offer the only explanation that fits. Common sense says it's impossible.

But since this guy has the flight information, I suggest an inquiry into what type of fuel this plane uses. The efficiency and speed of the craft are off the friggin charts. How long would it take to make this grid pattern? How long was the plane in the air?

I hope this guy takes his "evidence" to somewhere that makes him understand critical thinking.

Originally posted by network dude

The plane apparently did cris cross grids over most of the us at one time.

This is how you often spin the truth to suit you and make others appear to be stupid. If you watched the video you would have noticed the cris cross grids were covering no more than 5% to maybe 10% only. What an over exaggeration you made here.

I offer the only explanation that fits. Common sense says it's impossible.

What, no need for scientific facts anymore, just look and say I saw it, it's common sense. You really are hypocritical.

I hope this guy takes his "evidence" to somewhere that makes him understand critical thinking.

Yeah good idea, lets forget about some strong evidence on this one and go with a glitch.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Yeah good idea, lets forget about some strong evidence on this one and go with a glitch.

What strong evidence are you talking about?

And again I will ask what is it that shows this is something other than a glitch?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns

You mean the evidence that doesn't ever show either of those types of planes being refitted with a refueling receptacle? Or the evidence that shows they flew longer than possible, with zero evidence of an inflight refueling track, or them landing for fuel?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

What, no need for scientific facts anymore, just look and say I saw it, it's common sense.

Isn't that the chemtrail believers motto?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Another question - what do the satellite images look like?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Oh....great idea!

See, that's why I come here. Common sense and logic...with a sprinkling of blind following thrown in...

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

You know what? You are exactly right. I have no idea what I was thinking. Common sense in a chemtrail thread? What an idiot I am. Even though you didn't answer my post directly to you, I think I see the answer. You are siding with the guy who thinks the plane blanketed the Midwest with chemtrails all by himself.

Common Sense be Damned! I saw it with my own eyes!

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
very interesting.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join