It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shockwave Ripples the Glass Up the Side of the World Trade Center?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I have never seen this clip before. Searched ATS but nothing came up.

Does this look like a shock-wave from the bottom to the top in the row of windows on the left?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

It's interesting, but I don't know just yet. With all the smoke, the people hanging out of the windows, etc. To me I'll have to research and see what could cause this to happen. Also, I would make sure to check if the video hasn't been edited to look different.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267

It's interesting, but I don't know just yet. With all the smoke, the people hanging out of the windows, etc. To me I'll have to research and see what could cause this to happen. Also, I would make sure to check if the video hasn't been edited to look different.

Please post what you find.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
It could also be a helicopter to the left of the building starting to ascend. The 'shockwave' could be a reflection. I don't know how a shockwave would only affect one set of windows.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret

Does this look like a shock-wave from the bottom to the top in the row of windows on the left?

That is something that does definitely need an explanation, which tower is that BTW?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I don't think it was a helicopter. The smoke would have also been affected if there was an helicopter near by. Like it was flying by trees. The branches and leaves would move because of the powerful wind.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by whatsecret

That is something that does definitely need an explanation, which tower is that BTW?

I don't know.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
It doesn't affect only one set of windows, it also travels laterally, although that's harder to see. If this is the North tower, it could be a blast effect from from the south tower being hit, and there is an explosion of some kind so many seconds later, whether sound delay would be that long I don't know. I'll look for other video.
edit on 2-7-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Also you can see white smoke start coming out of a window after this shockwave or whatever it was, and few seconds latter it stops. There was no smoke coming out of that window before the shockwave.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
There does seem to be something that makes the building tremble. Remember there are several witnesses that say that there were multiple explosions before the buildings fell. That's what I think it is.

It sure is sad to see all those poor people about to die.

9/11 Firemen, police saying there are bombs in the buildings

Explosions before planes hit WTC
edit on 2-7-2013 by antoinemarionette because: another link

edit on 2-7-2013 by antoinemarionette because: (video)

edit on 2-7-2013 by antoinemarionette because: video

9/11 Eyewitness
edit on 2-7-2013 by antoinemarionette because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-7-2013 by antoinemarionette because: Deleted video

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

First thought I had upon seeing the video.

Seems like a shock wave of that magnitude would have been felt by bystanders, or perhaps make the camera shake? Just my two whatevers.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

It looks like a reflection of a bird or possibly something flying by.

As a so-called "truther" myself, I would hope we could focus on the more legit discrepancies to the OS, not some trivial BS.

WTC 7/Solomon Brothers building collapse for one.
edit on 2-7-2013 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
replied to a wrong person.
edit on 2-7-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Whatever it was, the windows definitely moved. It had to be something on the inside. There is smoke coming out of the windows though, and from what I can see, there is no way to tell when it happened, It could be from some explosion on the inside that's related to the fire.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12

What about the smoke?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
???

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12

As a so-called "truther" myself, I would hope we could focus on the more legit discrepancies to the OS, not some trivial BS.

WTC 7/Solomon Brothers building collapse for one.
edit on 2-7-2013 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

Must have been a big bird don't you think? reflecting upward and laterally and say darken and lighten those windows at the same time. And yes we know about building 7, but this is not building 7, however all three buildings did collapse didn't they?
Your some help as a "so-called truther"
Op, this is the same footage, perhaps a little clearer and slowed, watch at the late 6 second mark as a third row window or windows is affected as well.

edit on 2-7-2013 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The windows aren't moving, what we see is a progression of flashes moving vertically up the corner of the building. New smoke plumes and an increased volume of it are likely an effect of what caused those flashes. To take out steel building supports Thermite/Thermate is a helpful item. Is that what we are witnessing here?
Possible.

Any kinetic energy from an explosion elsewhere would distribute it's force throughout the building making a shockwave visible everywhere on the face and not just in one vertical row.
edit on 2-7-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I didn't see any shockwave.

Saw heat wave, like the kind you'd get after a hot summer day opening up the car door.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Any kinetic energy from an explosion elsewhere would distribute it's force throughout the building making a shockwave visible everywhere on the face and not just in one vertical row.
edit on 2-7-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

That's true, but if you look at around the 18 second mark where it is well slowed down, you can see all first three rows are affected to some degree, but it is most noticeable in the first row at the corner. In the second row, the anomaly is barely noticeable at the lower periphery of the screen, and in the third row it is very clear, and occurs right after a first row window 'pops' for want of a better word.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join