It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A personal story... this is about mind control.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hi.

I'm not sure where to put this. Let me just start out with my family (I'm guessing so many stories start like that). My folks are kinda anti-establishment. My dad is a scientist. It all started when we moved into our new house in the early nineties. It all started getting super weird around then.

I remember wondering why their bedroom is wall (where they sleep, RIGHT next to their heads) was getting hand touchable magnetic. That's when they also started to change. My dad became increasingly depressed and unpredictable. And that's when the phone calls started. We'd get anonymous phone calls several times a day. They would just hung up, but sometimes there was some weird noise, like some group of people were talking at the distance.

I have never told this to anyone.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Not sure I understand how this story is linked to mind control..?

Maybe you could elaborate a bit more on the story.

It does sound interesting though, as I'm a believer in Gov't covert operations studying social behaviour and use of mind control techniques.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tryptych

I hope you are busy elaborating and not just dropping a meaningless thread in our laps cause this sounds interesting. I myslelf am interested in what you mean by "hand touchable magnetic." I think I may have run into something similar so if you would describe this as best you can that would really help , thanks.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

I think he missed to include his definition of mind control. In any case I will tentatively state that the is linking his perceptions and changes to environment to the mood changes in the parents and new occurrences.

The same could be state about the wall, what does it mean "magnetic to the touch" ? Can you place iron (or magnetic metals) and stick them to the wall (I would get a constructor ASAP if you can as that wouldn't be normal) or is he talking about "magnetic" in terms of esoteric sensation or even static electricity discharges ? That could be for instance due to having a carpet and some sort of metallic based paint (lead is not magnetic).

To me it lacks any depth that we can comment upon but I would again tentatively state that it is all in the observers head, people move for specific reasons that may be the cause of the changes in the parents and even justify the calls (probably people attempting to contact previous occupants or even a "normal" occurrence in the new are that is being spotlighted only because is something new and seems not to have a purpose.

edit on 2-7-2013 by Panic2k11 because: lead is not magnetic

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The wall was electrified. It was the only wall in the apartment that had this quality. At the same time, my parents' personality started to change just within a few months, they became really odd and apathetic.

I don't really know how to explain it further. It seems somehow "under the surface" and subliminal. But the phonecalls.. they would come in several times a day, and it went on for years. Also, weird, disturbed looking individuals who I'd never seen before in my life hanging around our front door (our current apartment building main door) and just saying hi to me in a very creepy manner. Happened several times, different guys. Seems like they were waiting for me there.

I have also been attacked on the net by some individual(s?) who knows my personal info and I think could actually see me (this was actually my own fault, since I kinda provoked it with some crazy stuff because I wanted to know if there would be a reaction, and whaddayaknow.. so i kinda blame myself for that
). This was on a public chat, WAY before any FB such social media. It was actually before proper broadband.

It just goes on and on.. but apart from the behavioral changes of my family, I'm not actually creeped out by any this. I just think it's interesting. These happening are not either positive or negative.

EDIT: oh yeah, certain occult board which I was very active on got hacked after one very in-depth conversation with a few people and got "taken over" by a different group of people.
edit on 3/7/2013 by Tryptych because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych

But the phonecalls.. they would come in several times a day, and it went on for years.

It is difficult to understand this . . . I would imagine that after a few days - a week, maybe - that one would simply change the phone number. Allowing it to continue for years?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I was way younger back then.. I don't know why my parents never changed it. I even contacted the police one when they were coming more frequently but they said they couldn't do squat. The prank calls obviously stopped when the number was disconnected when land lines became obsolete.

It all seems very distant now, and no guys waiting around our building, no net harassment.. I'm just sure that all this was connected. 100% positive.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
What kind of scientist?

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I had a bugging experience. My boss (a Judge) had his office bugged. I had my residence bugged. People were quoting conversations held in his office back to him verbatim. He was mad. He looked like he was ready to pull somebody's lungs out. When he told me, I think he thought it was me and was looking for my reaction.

I got a magnetized nail collector at the hardware store and went over my walls. It wasn't mind control but they were definitely trying to intimidate him.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

edit on 03/18/2009 by bathsheba because: Duplicate post...

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectUltra2013
What kind of scientist?

He's a seismologist, but they're pretty left-wing (or at least were) and kinda against the establishment.

Originally posted by bathsheba
I had a bugging experience. My boss (a Judge) had his office bugged. I had my residence bugged. People were quoting conversations held in his office back to him verbatim. He was mad. He looked like he was ready to pull somebody's lungs out. When he told me, I think he thought it was me and was looking for my reaction.

I got a magnetized nail collector at the hardware store and went over my walls. It wasn't mind control but they were definitely trying to intimidate him.

That certainly sounds pretty political, I doubt that's anything personal. About the magnetized wall.. if i were paranoid enough I'd say it was to manipulate their brain activity.

Thnksbye.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
never sleep with your head near an electromagnetic field, it will effect your mind and your behavior quite a bit.

second line for the ATS.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I live at 9211 Dale Lane -White Settlement,TX - 76108 The Ridge Apartments

I believe that mind control is being tested by police or local group possibly - I have been the victem for about 14 months and have experienced large amounts of phenomena that cannot be explained except some assholes with a toy . I know the police in texas are testing them or using them by this point -

I can answer any questions or give reports to anyone that is seriously interested . I would like it to very much be investigated or at least the area messured for the type of waves needed . Lets stop this before it is too late and educate people about it. If we start exposing areas of multiple reports , we will find evidence .

This is the stalking of the future. People reading everything on your mind without you being aware for there personal purpose. I am looking for possible agencies in area or groups that possibly specialize in this as well, or anyone that can measure ELF/Microwaves .

Can answer any questions and give any reports about the nature of experiences . Private message me and we can set something up.

IF nothing else, I would just like to have this area known

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Did the harrassing phone calls go something like this???

top topics

join