It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptians accuse Obama of terrorism - Critical mass protests against Obama backed Morsi regime

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Devilishwork

Some of us americans are trying. Everyone can see how the gov't is stonewalling on all the investigations of the too many to list scandals here - whistleblowers are threatened and called traitors - our elections aren't any more free than the third world's elections are -

And the number of mind-numbingly stupid americans is immense - just try to watch prime-time t.v. on any given night in america and you can see how stupid most americans are.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

That's why I said "some". I know there are people in America that have had enough but that does not mean its enough. Look how many people where in the streets in Egypt. Now think if that was to happen in the US. How many do you think would turn up? A few hundred thousand maybe, if your lucky. No where near the numbers needed.

As I said I meant no offence. I'm just saying if more of you guys did something you could save yourselves. Yes people might get hurt but the people of Egypt must of thought that to yet they still turned up in there millions.

I suppose I should not of aimed this just you you guys in the US and the government in the UK are just as bad. So for that I apologise.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The difference between the US and Egypt is, TPTB consider Egypt to be a nice place to visit and they like their canal, but the US is their strongman and patsy to take the blame for all the crap they want done all over the planet. If we suddenly intefered with their battle plan, they would have every major power on the planet, bearing down on the american people and the muslims of the world would rejoice, primarily because they don't understand how the game is played at the tippety top -- only how it impacts their dreams of rule the world in the name of Allah.

and the game would resume with a different patsy, probably the chinese and that is one game you don't want to play. there would be no end game fight against the jews, no mercy, no diplomatic treaties, just a swift annihilation.

edit on 3-7-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

That's a good point that you make.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan
reply to post by eLPresidente

some of it looks photoshopped.

The very fabric of the universe is composed of pure photo-shops. The medium is the message, think about it. (Not too hard though)

p.s. It doesn't look photo-shopped to me at all. Any of it.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Devilishwork

I am agreeing with you - I'm a frustrated american - no need to apologize.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I suppose it would be too much to ask that Egypt doesn't request intersession from the US when things get tough? Syria never begged for our help right? Oh.....oops my mistake. They always come asking. Hey Happy 4th of July America!

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guadeloupe

Originally posted by khimbar

Originally posted by Guadeloupe

African yes, Egyptian no.

You do know most of Egypt is in Africa, right?

You think me a fool? READ MY POST !!!!!!!! The African continent is made up of a series of NATIONS of which EGYPT IS ONE!!! The black Africans depicted in the photo are NOT EGYPTIANS. The image was NOT NOT taken recently in Egypt........................- THE PHOTO IS FAKE in the sense that it is implying that it was taken recently in Egypt!!!!
edit on 3-7-2013 by Guadeloupe because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2013 by Guadeloupe because: (no reason given)

Easy guy.. who cares where or who these posters are from? The point is Obama is a liar and a true terrorist himself, hes NOT EVEN AMERICAN FFS!

All these pictures, peoples, and foreign nations are doing what American citizens are to scared to do - STAND UP FOR THE TRUTH!

Hey America, grow a pair, the World is waiting for oyu to grow up

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Some of us americans are trying. Everyone can see how the gov't is stonewalling on all the investigations of the too many to list scandals here - whistleblowers are threatened and called traitors - our elections aren't any more free than the third world's elections are -

And the number of mind-numbingly stupid americans is immense - just try to watch prime-time t.v. on any given night in america and you can see how stupid most americans are.

Amen Brother!!

Many Americans are so out of touch with political issues it disgusts me. They can't tell you who the Speaker of the House or Sec of State are but can tell you the names of everyone on the Bachelorette etc.
edit on 4-7-2013 by Oldsguy because: Add his quote

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Egypt can point fingers all it wants but, so long as the Muslim world keeps putting religious extremists in power and running their governments like they do, they need to stfu and blame themselves first. And no, the US ain't perfect and the government ain't run by saints but, I tell you what....tomorrow is the 4th of July and I'll be enjoying some BBQ, steak, lobster on the grill in my nice, quiet, upper-middle class suburban street, while everyone in the neighborhood plays football, sets off fireworks and take dips in their pools.....so, no matter what they try to say, I gotta tell you, I'd still rather be here than anywhere else in the world.
edit on 4-7-2013 by WilliamOckham because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Big deal, I saw some of those same signs in Downtown Dallas.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX

Originally posted by khimbar
reply to post by MysterX

I thought the Sinai Peninsula was technically in Asia?

I stand corrected (well...sit corrected), part of Egypt is indeed technically part of Asia. Thank you.

Every day is a school day on ATS.

And you're very welcome. Judging by the people who starred your post you weren't alone in thinking it either.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I got enough balls to say I S&F your thread.
reply to post by Trueman

I have enough clit to say "GET DOWN WITH YOUR SICKNESS AND GIVE ALL YOUR HATE INTO MY SYSTEM" call the doctor cuz I need an abortion!!!!
MMMMMM I LOVE THE PAIN...MORE PLEASE!!!!

edit on 7/4/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

OOOOORAH!!!! USMC 4 EVER FIGHT MOFO FIGHT DONT THREATEN U>S> WITH A GOOD TIME YOU AINT SEEN THE DEVIL DOGS MMMMMMMM....

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

HERE IS THE WORDS FOR THOSE THAT DO NOT KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS USA PRIDE>>>YEP WE ARE EVIL/LIVE......

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldsguy

quit sounding weak we do not have to make up excuses we own it!!! There is no SHAME in our game...Survival of the fittest!!! You have what we need...we take!!!! Period!!! FREEDOM COSTS.... AND IF YA DONT LIKE THE WARM FUZZY FEEL YOU GET AT NIGHT SLEEPING IN YOUR BED LOCATED WITHIN THE BORDERS OF THE USA...well dont let the door hit you in the arse on the way out...

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by WilliamOckham
Egypt can point fingers all it wants but, so long as the Muslim world keeps putting religious extremists in power and running their governments like they do, they need to stfu and blame themselves first. And no, the US ain't perfect and the government ain't run by saints but, I tell you what....tomorrow is the 4th of July and I'll be enjoying some BBQ, steak, lobster on the grill in my nice, quiet, upper-middle class suburban street, while everyone in the neighborhood plays football, sets off fireworks and take dips in their pools.....so, no matter what they try to say, I gotta tell you, I'd still rather be here than anywhere else in the world.
edit on 4-7-2013 by WilliamOckham because: (no reason given)

The Muslim world is predominately MODERATE!!!!!!!

Research Banna and Nazi's. TPTB and Fascist Dark Hats of the West fanned up a small minority cult into power.

The Extremist Brotherhood is CIA/SAUDI COALITION.

The Muslims, say, in Iran, elect a government and the CIA overturn it and install an ayatollah.

Any extremist government you see in the middle east was put in power by the WESTERN BANKERS AND 3 SISTERS, which include the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commision, and the on all 3 David Rockefeller/NAZI, resides. Can't remember the third, but basically its Bildenburg. THE 3 SISTERS IS THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT!!!!

And Rockefellers have dominion in it, while the Rothchilds have the money management in it.
edit on 5-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u

OOOOORAH!!!! USMC 4 EVER FIGHT MOFO FIGHT DONT THREATEN U>S> WITH A GOOD TIME YOU AINT SEEN THE DEVIL DOGS MMMMMMMM....

Outstanding, Drowning Pool too.
Watch out for that dark haired Norman.. bass players like that
are good enough to have swords too. I adore those blokes.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
A polite message to the POTUS to back off and stop supporting the terrorists.

English starts at 40 seconds.
I wish them the best.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join