It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptians accuse Obama of terrorism - Critical mass protests against Obama backed Morsi regime

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guadeloupe

You think me a fool? READ MY POST !!!!!!!!

I really don't want to answer that, do I have to?

I did read your post. You seem to have an ability to tell the nationality of people from one picture. Very impressive.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

You think me a fool? READ MY POST !!!!!!!!

I really don't want to answer that, do I have to?

I did read your post. You seem to have an ability to tell the nationality of people from one picture. Very impressive.

You think me a fool? READ MY POST !!!!!!!! The African continent is made up of a series of NATIONS of which EGYPT IS ONE!!! The black Africans depicted in the photo are NOT EGYPTIANS. The image was NOT TAKEN recently in Egypt........................- THE PHOTO IS FAKE in the sense that it is implying that it was taken recently in Egypt!!!!

SOURCE of the Egyptian uprising pics -
and the source does DOT INCLUDE THE FAKE PICTURE
edit on 3-7-2013 by Guadeloupe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

You think me a fool? READ MY POST !!!!!!!! The African continent is made up of a series of NATIONS of which EGYPT IS ONE!!!

I know this. We've established this already.

The black Africans depicted in the photo are NOT EGYPTIANS. The image was taken NOT NOT TAKEN recently in Egypt........................- THE PHOTO IS FAKE in the sense that it is implying that it was taken recently in Egypt!!!!

And your proof it's fake is that they don't look Egyptian? Because they look African. And Egypt is in Africa. So all Egyptians look African (apart from the ones in the Sinai Peninsula I guess).

Anyway, shouting it's fake isn't proof. Unless you have proof?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

You think me a fool? READ MY POST !!!!!!!! The African continent is made up of a series of NATIONS of which EGYPT IS ONE!!!

I know this. We've established this already.

The black Africans depicted in the photo are NOT EGYPTIANS. The image was taken NOT NOT TAKEN recently in Egypt........................- THE PHOTO IS FAKE in the sense that it is implying that it was taken recently in Egypt!!!!

And your proof it's fake is that they don't look Egyptian? Because they look African. And Egypt is in Africa. So all Egyptians look African (apart from the ones in the Sinai Peninsula I guess).
Anyway, shouting it's fake isn't proof. Unless you have proof?

Not at all.............the picture looked faked into the series and that's the only reason I pointed it out. The OP is behaving like the guys over at CNN...........ask the OP why that picture was included OK!

Looks like the OP was padding the post by including images that were not truthful. I do not like puffery and fakery and I'll point it out every time I see it being done.

Again......the OP got his pics from HERE..---> SOURCE of the Egyptian uprising pics -
and the source does DOT INCLUDE THE FAKE PICTURE

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Guadeloupe

Good point. Well made.

So OP, where did you get the other pic from?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

I personally would have made it Under Satanic Authority.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

reply to post by MysterX

I thought the Sinai Peninsula was technically in Asia?

I stand corrected (well...sit corrected), part of Egypt is indeed technically part of Asia. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

The pic is from here:
blogs.reuters.com...

image caption:

Protesters carry placards as they protest against the visit of U.S. President Barack Obama in Pretoria, June 28, 2013.

edit on 3.7.2013 by grobi77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
They have every right to be after all F-16s and M1's American made will be killing Egypttans if it goes like i think it will.

Never should have gotten involved there or anywhere else over there.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't those weapons go to the military? The military that is defending the people?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Well, in the last 50 years or so the US has put several fascistic dictators in power and propped them up with lots and lots of weapons, thus often replacing democracies with dictatorships and nobody cared too much about it. Actually I am not sure if there was a single dictator lately that wasn't fully backed by the US, so the Obama administration only acts in the good old american way: Say freedom and mean slavery. Say peace and mean war. Say democracy and mean dictatorship.
The only thing new about this is that the victims of the US are speaking up and get coverage in the media.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Well, everyone else seems to blame Obama for eveything bad happening. Why should the Egyptians be any different? A few years ago everyone was blaming Bush for their problems. Before that it was Clinton. Hey, I'm pretty sure that who ever is our next President will be in line for a whole lot of blame too. Just part of the job.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Policy by Obama and Hillary...Muslim Brotherhood "beytchs"both turns-out.
Not shocking...

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The Egyptian military putsch has begun!

www.afp.com...

Egyptian security forces on Wednesday imposed a travel ban on President Mohamed Morsi and several top Islamist allies over their involvement in a prison escape in 2011, security officials said.
Airport officials confirmed to AFP that they had received orders to prevent the leaders -- including Morsi, Muslim Brotherhood chief Mohammed Badie and his deputy Khairat al-Shater -- from travelling abroad.
edit on 3-7-2013 by Brucee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hey people. I'm Egyptian and Guadeloupe is right. The first picture is not from Egypt at all. Egyptian people are middle-eastern looking, not african. However, the other pictures are NOT fake. They are indeed from the recent uprisings, of which here is a picture.

twitter.com...

Hope this clarifies it.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Nice to see Obama's foreign policy fall to pieces as we speak. It was poor planning from the beginning. Also good to see the Egyptian people calling him out on it and standing up for themselves. His handing over the reigns to a group of muslim extremists (free and fair elections, yeah right), was the absolute stupidest idea ever. Even worse, they are now doing the exact same thing in Syria, but with much more bloodshed.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

African yes, Egyptian no.

You do know most of Egypt is in Africa, right?

You think me a fool? READ MY POST !!!!!!!! The African continent is made up of a series of NATIONS of which EGYPT IS ONE!!! The black Africans depicted in the photo are NOT EGYPTIANS. The image was NOT NOT taken recently in Egypt........................- THE PHOTO IS FAKE in the sense that it is implying that it was taken recently in Egypt!!!!

The link to the source was posted at the bottom of the OP. I posted a few pics and posted the link so all of you can go to the link and see ALL of the pictures, you know, all of the ones with actual Egyptians.

Here, tell me this is not Egyptian...lmao

edit on 3-7-2013 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

some of it looks photoshopped.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

The pic is from here:
blogs.reuters.com...

image caption:

Protesters carry placards as they protest against the visit of U.S. President Barack Obama in Pretoria, June 28, 2013.

edit on 3.7.2013 by grobi77 because: (no reason given)

===============================================================================
Thanks ....Praetoria S Africa - Not Egypt -

CAPTION READS
"Protesters carry placards as they protest against the visit of U.S. President Barack Obama in Pretoria, June 28, 2013. REUTERS/Siphiwe Sibeko"

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Lol, so if you see Asian people holding protests signs outside of Asia it would raise suspicions for you? Black skin isn't exclusive to certain areas of the world, and there definitely people with skin as dark, if not darker, living in egypt.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I mean no offence by saying this but some of you Americans could take a leaf out of the Egyptians people's book and get off you as**s, switch off the tv and take back what's yours. Don't let the twisted government steal it from you. Please.

Oh by the way I'd like to say hi to my friends at the NSA for monitoring most of us "allegedly".

"HI GUYS"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join