It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am spy[EWC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I finally must confess that I am spy....and I am ashame of it.

Because I have spied beeing equipped with all the necessary intelligence.

Unidirectional microphone,infrared device,cloacking device...so on.

I spied....my cat.

I noticed this dubious anti-government attitude to my cat and I decided to spy on her.

So one day while she was getting outside on the streets, I decided to follow her at a certain distance and of course not be observed.

After 15 minutes or so she stopped on an empty street with no trafic where she meet with other same of a kind...cats.

And indeed very strange behaviour they had,first by starting meowing.

And meow here,and meow there, and meow this ,and meow that....it was certainly a strange atitude and behaviour,more like antisocial and anti-government.

Next day I decided to do the same thing,only surprise.....

My cat was eating from the same bowl with the neighbor's cat ,in the backyard on my neighbor's porch .

Oh and there was.... the evidence,

the bowl from which they were eating was placed on a sheet of paper with President Barack Obama portrait on it.

I knew it,the perpetrators.....

Then as a good citizen which I am, I decided to call the authorities.

A cohort of black and white vans come soon, and many man in black descended from them.

They were leaded by a big guy with a big gun,I guess their boss.

Everyone around him wore behaving with fear.

His name was Tent.

And Tent here ,and Tent there ,and Tent this and Tent that...finally after one hour of organizing they began the investigation.

They took pictures and fingerprints and the ultimate proof the piece of paper with the president's portrait on it.

They were shocked to see the bowl form printed exactly on President's face.

.... and they began to questioning the subjects...

And meow here,and meow there, and meow this, and meow that....

Finally after another hour they decided to arrest the suspects along with my neighbor.

and they left in their black and white vans fool of Black & White botles.

Since then ,I didn't saw them again.

Well I don't know if what I did was right or wrong,but I hardly wait to hear your opinion.

edit on 2-7-2013 by piequal3because14 because: I

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Someone let the cat out of the bag. I hope you have 9 lives. Your tail (tale) made me purr with delight. Meowness.

edit on 2-7-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Someone let the cat out of the bag. I hope you have 9 lives. Your tail (tale) made me purr with delight. Meowness.
I am glad that you like it.

Well I am still shocked that I become a spy.

I hope not see such antisocial acts anymore,because if so I will call again the Man in Black&White.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I expect you risk having problems from harboring such a conspiracy oriented feline. In future I would be more careful of the 'cats' I hang out with. Good story pi, fun.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

I expect you risk having problems from harboring such a conspiracy oriented feline. In future I would be more careful of the 'cats' I hang out with. Good story pi, fun.

I am happy that you like it my friend,I guess that now the men in Black&White will arrest all the conspirators cats.

Because they are the real danger against the regime.

edit on 2-7-2013 by piequal3because14 because: ea

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

I liked it i meowed myself super awesome, would it be too much to ask of me to ask you to paint the action comic

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

I liked it i meowed myself super awesome, would it be too much to ask of me to ask you to paint the action comic
Well when the time will be allowed I will try to do so.

Right now I have some work in progress.

I am glad you like it.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

What a purrfect tail. You never know where terrorism lurks. It may start out as a little scratch and end up being an exploding hairball, a weapon of meow destruction (WMD). Keeping tabs on tabbys can be a real challenge. The international effort to criminalize catnip is a war we must win! Recently posters on ATS have been suggesting that the world is going to the dogs but anybody who is half awake knows that the cat illuminati are really pulling all the strings. Good job Pi!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by grayeagle

Recently posters on ATS have been suggesting that the world is going to the dogs but anybody who is half awake knows that the cat illuminati are really pulling all the strings. Good job Pi!
Oh thank you,finally someone awake who figured out what's really going on.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You caught me eating my diner, and I about got strangled laughing with food in my mouth!

Great job telling your tail.

I thought everyone already realized that cats rule the world, and we humans are their servants.

Good luck with that cat. Sounds like some real mystery type stuff going on if the MIB showed up.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Good luck with that cat. Sounds like some real mystery type stuff going on if the MIB showed up
Well actually they are so many...MIB,that at a certain point they exceed the number of cats,so indeed this is a constipacy(conspiracy) of the cats .....oh..whatever.

top topics

join