posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 03:19 PM
As we all know 285,298 are not posting on this site. SO I was just wondering in the span of 14 years.
1. If ats deducted all the accounts that were banned in the last 14years.
2. All the accounts that were banned , but the user made another account, and banned again, and again and again.
3. All the accounts in 14 years that users just never came back.
4. All the double and triple accounts made by users so they can star them selves.
5. All the posters in the last 14 years whose pass words were changed.
If ats deducted all the above, then how many users’ are actually on this site.
Just denying ignorance that’s it!
edit on 2-7-2013 by IamJewish because: (no reason given)