It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do Christians believe in a God that has "chosen" the Jews

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

wingsfan

LauraGr

Christians know and accept that the fact that Jews are the Chosen Children of God. We are just humbled and grateful to be the adopted children of God through the Blood of Our Lord Savior Jesus.

Great deceivers they are and even greater their cunning. In every place on this planet the Christian peoples, their cultures, and religion are being systematically destroyed. At the head of everyone of those efforts, resides a jew. They have a set of rules and plans for you, and for them the complete opposite.

Rather what we are seeing is the systematic attack from certain quarters on the Christians as well as the Jews.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingHuman

"King of the Jews" is a mockery by the Romans because they suspected that Jesus was a political rebel: now look at your king! The Jews were chosen to be the source of God's revelation for the whole world. They were/are the center from which revelation would spread to the world. That is what is meant by 'chosen'.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

ThinkingHuman

Originally posted by Astrocyte

Thinking a tad myopically, are we?

My question was mostly about why Christianity started out some 2000 years ago, especially given that Judaism was there already, not focusing on the word ‘chosen’. If we needed a new religion, why not come up with new God(s)?

Maybe it is a natural thing to happen, that the new religion takes over the God(s) of the older one. But maybe because our/my ‘myopia’ we imagine that our religion is something original. Okay, so I was wrong about that. Is it safe to say then, that Jewish religion is also a copy-cat, a cheaper re-hash, of its predecessor?

Just some food for thought.

All the Abrahamic traditions tell us that there is One God.

In looking at all the followers of religions we see clearly that the people have turned their backs and fallen away from God.

I would advice to not join them... God is with us even now. Don't close the doors of hearing.

As a side note, it is easier to hear God when you aren't listening to music and watching tv and on the internet. I would spend some time in meditation and prayer, then look again for the answers.

That is the best advice I can give you

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
christians should be concerned about their own relationship with Jesus.

not the jews or anyone else.

being the chosen ones is fully God's call, for whatever reason.

Jesus was a jew, wtf?

who really cares, op?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
false jews ruined Christianity and false Christianity was born in Rome under supervision of false jews, rather than Christians.

would those chosen ones invoke death ! if not then how are they chosen ones !?

Say: O you who are Jews, if you think that you are the favorites of Allah to the exclusion of other people, then invoke death If you are truthful. Koran 62:6

their religion is this materialistic world. not just false jews, the same is flase Christians and false muslims.
edit on 17-11-2013 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join