It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do Christians believe in a God that has "chosen" the Jews

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingHuman

So what is the entire point of this thread? Here to troll? If you can't change our minds and we're not going to change yours, then this is a fruitless waste of time and the only reason you would bother to give a crap is for trolling purposes. You're not here to present anything beyond your own perception of reality, and what you think you see is not what we believe we see so again I ask. WHAT IS THE POINT?

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

No actually your beliefs are on topic . Your spirit of Antichrist . . . God evidently hazards you . . . the evils of the NWO scares you . . . God and the Great Tribulation coming soon . . . God prophesied . . . Zionist Jews . . .

Your halo is made of plastic, your disguise is plain to see. You should drop your hate for people.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The Jews denied Jesus, so Jesus became for both the Gentiles and Jews. Personally I don't care who God chose as His people, Chinese, Kenyan, Native American, Irish, or Jewish. What matters is Jesus is for everybody now. If you don't understand this then your wasting your time with this thread.

We are all God's people now.
edit on 7/4/13 by honested3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

So what is the entire point of this thread? Here to troll? If you can't change our minds and we're not going to change yours, then this is a fruitless waste of time and the only reason you would bother to give a crap is for trolling purposes. You're not here to present anything beyond your own perception of reality, and what you think you see is not what we believe we see so again I ask. WHAT IS THE POINT?
When nothing else works throw in the old accusations.

How many more ways do I need to explain "THE POINT" to you? As I just told you in the previous post, to determine if any claim is truthful or not, we need to know the author. Given that they are some 2000 years old, that is difficult, if not impossible. Don't you want to know if the claims in the Bible are truthful or not?

Given that the one thing we know about them is that they belonged to another religion, they were most likely biased and not objective.

Now, if you want to give up on trying to convert me, you're more than welcome to. But don't complain to me if you misread the name of the forum, it is NOT "Conversion" but "Conspiracy". This is a place where we discuss conspiracies.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I often think of Moses and how disappointed he must be sitting up in Heaven, knowing his people he saved from Egypt, this community of people picked by God to prepare the way for the Christ ended up Crucifying him!!

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

His followers, the apostles were also Jews. They are the ones who wrote most of the New Testament.

Ahem, the gospels were written by the Apostels ??

Hm, so there is a conspiracy here after all it would appear that someone has been feeding you BS dear friend.

Here you go, I dug this up just for you in order that you may expand your mind and not look so foolish in front of those who have not been brainwashed.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

We are all God's people now
reply to post by honested3

Except for the billions that are not pf course, myself included, I know I know off to hell with me then.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

They have perverted the teachings of a good man, Jesus, for a thousand years
reply to post by MOMof3

Hm do you think it wise to call one that condones the enslavement of another human being or would put to death those that would not follow him, Good ??

Would you feel good if you were a bonded slave ? Would you feel good if you were instructed to slay another human for no better reason than he would not have your master as his ?

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

No rebuttal ? Just clichés .Sometimes looking inward can be a hard thing . You may not like what you see .

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Israel today is not the Israel that is talked about in the Bible. Israel didn't even exist until World War 2 was almost over. Even the people that were alive back then don't see the deception. They want to use Israel (USA & Jews) as an excuse to dominate the middle east and they will get away with it because Christians will think that they are the Israel that the bible talks about. So majority of people will just look the other way no matter what they do. Pretty smart for war criminals to come up with that idea huh? I just can't believe people are stupid enough to believe this BS.

No wonder the middle east countries call for the destruction of Israel because there not brainwashed christians.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
ugh...this question comes up just as often as any others and, 9 times out of 10, it's not a legitimate question but an attempt to mock, ridicule, and boost the already inflated ego of the quasi-interested party

but.

I'll bite. Again.

Christ is the son of God. Regardless of who Gods chosen people are, Christ is, in essence, God. (Bible refers to Christ as being with God in the beginning, calling him 'the Word'

Most atheists have a hard time with religion because they think of it two dimensionally. They think God is a man, people are bodies, etc.

For someone like me, I believe God is a spirit. Christ is a spirit. *WE* are spirits (as we were created in Gods image) and thus we are spirits WITH a body.

Jesus Christ was the earthly form of the Word, in the same way our bodies are the earthly form of our selves.

Anyways, back on track - to follow the teachings of the 'son' of God is to following the teachings of God. So regardless if you're chosen or not, makes no difference.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

My heads like an enclyopedia, but I don' want to work at this post, far too tired. I've been writing it simply, people have to do their own seeking and allign within to Love.

1. Reread the Genesis chapter about Jacob's ladder and the penial, this time ask to see, the words and what they mean.

The site I linked has many good scriptures and essays on the bible, he writes it far better than I ever could. One could do a goose chase and google many other sites with supporting information, but the ease of this one site is that he puts it in the positive. He is a positive, gnostic. Like the Essenes, Nazarenes, and Early Christians were, like the Cathars were. The dark ones are running the world. They don't walk the walk in the bible.

2. Do what Matthews 13 says, and ask for your sight and hearing to be healed, empty your cup. Realize we're all heavily programmed here.

3. Religions are the number one gateway locked door way to enslave the minds and souls and lower frequency and remembering what LOVE is, and thus limiting the progression back home, number one entrapment, and handing them over the Smiter. Saturn. In reality, its Baal behind everything, and their particular seraphims, different lot. I also find that they even use that term to be egotistical nonsense, but they who invented religions use a heirarchy and like that term.

4. I never knew how serious the stakes were and how controlled by false religions this world is, until ET_MAN's threads, where he posted out of the box, infinity and quantum physics, spiritual/ufology brilliant shining, awe inspiring posts, on threads written in the metaphysics, so that no conrollers and gate keepers should have come on, but he was threatened at his home, and online, and when I stood up for him with one of the nasty commenters, I was threatened. Then he suddenly started rewording the same answers in christians ways and when I spoke up and said no, he kept saying he understood and asked me to remove my quotes of the start of his own thread, saying the start of his own thread was off topic.

Where there is smoke there is fire. But now I am waking up, and yeah, and can remember somehow that this planets very sick and negative directions is coming from Baal. Satan is like a minion of Baal. Negative entities that want to feed off humans. Insectoids really.

This is why so much war, starvation, homelessness, economic stress, poverty, ritual murders, and destruction of earth and nature, to lower us down a floor, where we don't want to go, to the bottom feeders.

5. I am a Christian. A gnostic Christian, and know that we have to empower our inner Michael and Kindness/Love to overcome our inner dragon and selfishness, and honor the concrete concept of Christ, it doesnt matter if he is real or not what matters is what he demonstrated and showed.

6. Reread the bible.

7. www.acarpenterfromnazareth.com...

www.acarpenterfromnazareth.com...

Please look with open eyes, not knee jerk programs, clear your mind and look at the sistine chapel. Reread Genesis 32 30.

www.spiritofthescripture.com...

And look through the other links on the other side.

He goes into Paul alot. Did Rome ever do a number on him, corrupting the message. He was no supporter of slavery or veils on women!

The Crossing of the Red Sea and Baptism: It’s NOT about water!

In order to illustrate the above truth for you, let’s start with the Apostle Paul’s comment on the Red Sea crossing and how it relates to baptism. He states:

“…our fathers were all under the cloud and all passed through the sea; and all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea” (1 Cor. 10:1-2).

In the above verse, Paul clearly links baptism with the Red Sea crossing. But what’s Paul talking about? Traditionally, the church has taught that Paul thought of this event as God foreshadowing what was to come for the church, and that literal baptism is now part of God’s commandment. But the Israelites remained dry as they crossed the sea. Likewise, being dunked, sprinkled, or submerged in actual water is not the true meaning of baptism, even in the New Testament.

There is only one true way to become the new creature when the mind is transformed and renewed, and it is the same holy act that has been practiced by ancient cultures from around the world. That act is meditation.

Baptism is meditation. It’s that simple. And it’s for this reason that Paul is able to link the Red Sea crossing with baptism. Let’s review the details....

“And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord…The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace” (Exodus 14:13-14). Keep in mind that Moses is commanding the Israelites to stand still even as they are supposed to be walking across the Red Sea floor! This aspect of standing still and holding our peace is the very act of meditation itself. This is the way to salvation! Read more: www.spiritofthescripture.com...

edit on 4-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
In actual fact, crossing the red sea, means stopping wars, or parting wars, interceding. Man of Peace, stand still (ie meditate) and know God.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Israelites means all who go within, men and women of peace and love, who are working out their progression, and meditating, awakening. Its not a race.

But, that this is done by elitists, hidden from view, then one must also realize that its a trap.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

No actually your beliefs are on topic . Your spirit of Antichrist will never let you see the truth . God evidently hazards you and the evils of the NWO scares you . . . The two , God and the Great Tribulation coming soon . . . God prophesied . . . Zionist Jews . . .

No rebuttal ?

Nothing worthy of a rebuttal in that. Your halo is made of plastic, your disguise is plain to see. You should drop your hate for people.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
God didn't exactly save the Jews during WWII.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChristianJihad

the gospels were written by the Apostels ??

Thank you for that, Bart makes it clear, that the Gospel writers were not who they claimed to be, and certainly were not eye-witnesses to anything. They had never seen Jesus, they lived in different countries, decades later, and spoke a different language (greek rather than aramaic).

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

But, that this is done by elitists, hidden from view, then one must also realize that its a trap.
The Bible means anything - that the elitists want it to mean, and indoctrinate our children with.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Notice how God’s hand is extending from the prefrontal cortex, the most evolved and complex region of the brain, to reach out and touch Adam. This painting shows us a very unorthodox view of man’s relationship to God.

“What?!” we should be screaming. Was Michelangelo trying to tell us something beyond the traditional doctrine of the Catholic Church? Of course he was. He was trying to tell us what the Apostle Paul already stated:

“What? Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you…” (1 Co. 6:19).

And

“Do ye not know that they which minister about the holy things live of the things of the temple? And they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?” (1 Co. 9:13).

Know ye not that your body is the temple of God, that we are to awaken and become ourselves and the true Children of Love and Goodness/God.

I have to include this part too. For when you have a key in understanding something. You see a big glaring clue, and then start to searc, and then keys come and also are within, and things take on their real meaning better.

Don’t misunderstand what I am saying. You are not really your body. You are something eternal and temporarily take residence in the physical body. But you do not need redemption from this physical body after it gives out. Your redemption takes place IN this physical body! The potential for God is inside your brain. We just need to wake up this Christ within, and manifest him.....

“And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God…” (1 John 4:3).

What John is saying here, according to esoteric wisdom, is that anyone who denies that the Christ comes in the flesh—manifested from within your own fleshly body—is an antichrist. An antichrist is not someone who themselves are evil. An antichrist causes evil because they are ignorant of the truth. Ignorance always manifests sin. And sin is simply missing the mark, which is ignorance.

This last part is eye opening.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

How does this knowledge help us

Mainly, it teaches us that our body is not a curse, it’s a gift! Remember that spirit, of which you really are, must have a vehicle to manifest through. There are many different bodies and shells that consciousness is manifested into. You have physical, ethereal, emotional, and mental bodies. You have bodies that exist in much higher dimensions, and they all work together synergistically to manifest the physical body. If something is wrong in your physical body, you probably have a spiritual issue you need to work on.

Be gentle with yourselves and kind over fallouts, and pick up and start to apply the keys: kindness, love, making others happy, keep on doing this, and meditate, walking meditations. Meditation via zenmind while performing routine tasks such as doing the dishes. Be good to yourself and others, and keep on peddling the bike and dusting it off if you fall down for moment, temporarily.

Is Ra El. Mother/Father birthing the Son, the El/Christed one, Child of God.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join