It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Help Interpreting A Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hello ATS friends;

I am reaching out to those of you who are gifted in interpreting dreams.

A very good friend of mine (Robin) had a dream last night that has really upset her. I am not good at interpreting dreams; I need your help.

She dreamed that she had an animals tail; and in the dream she tried to remove the tail; and it was difficult; but she was finally able to.

What say you ATS community; what does this dream mean? Was someone attacking her in her sleep?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I think the dream means...

She has trouble letting go of somthing.

Something that has been dragging her down for a bit.

We all have to cut those aperon strings at some point.

Be it our parents or another relationship.

Or......

This person is some kind of animalistic freak.

One that wants to break away from her diviant behavior.

Either way.

Tis all good.

edit on 2-7-2013 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-7-2013 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

I think your first interpretation might be right... the second interpretation...absolutely not...she does love and care about animals; but in a normal, loving, nurturing wholesome way. She has no deviant behavior; she is a good person.

edit on 2-7-2013 by caladonea because: edit

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

I think your first interpretation might be right... the second interpretation...absolutely not...she does love and care about animals; but in a normal, loving, nurturing wholesome way.

I'm not talking about loving a bunny or taking care of a hamster.

I'm talking about scrogging like a dog.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

I think your first interpretation might be right... the second interpretation...absolutely not...she does love and care about animals; but in a normal, loving, nurturing wholesome way.

I'm not talking about loving a bunny or taking care of a hamster.

I'm talking about scrogging like a dog.

And...I repeat...

She does love and care about animals; but in a normal, loving, nurturing wholesome way.

She has no deviant behavior; she is a good person.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
She has some business or a relationship she is very close to so close it feels like a part of her. She has been ignoring it as it really not part of her physically (hence a tail). She knows she needs to take care of it but is afraid it will be painful like removing a limb. But since we do not have tails she also knows it will not completely affect her life.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
You state your friend is a good person with no deviant behavior, but she may have said something to someone that bugged her subconsciously, because it was slightly out of character.

Then if this is the case, the dream would signify that she has come to terms with the mistake, no matter how small or silly it may have been, and has forgiven herself for her slightly out of character ways.

It doesn't even mean that she has done anything sinister, it could just be that your friend said something in a conversation, that she felt in hind sight was wrong.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
She has some business or a relationship she is very close to so close it feels like a part of her. She has been ignoring it as it really not part of her physically (hence a tail). She knows she needs to take care of it but is afraid it will be painful like removing a limb. But since we do not have tails she also knows it will not completely affect her life.

Your response is very interesting. She is having problems within the relationship with her son; he is a grown man; but is very close to her heart; she recently found out that he has chosen the path of being a (Satan worshiper) and she is not one; she believes in Heaven and Angels etc.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

It is her fight with an inner self,a fight with someone that she do not want to became,because of many things in her life.

Actually is a process of transformation that she was leaded to by some forces which she oppose against.

But in the end she will not accept this compromise and she will be pleased of that.

Because the fight inside her soul is very high.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

There is a belief that at one time we had tails and we evolved to not have them, perhaps she was remembering a past life where she had one and how difficult it was to get rid of it, like that unsightly hair between the eyes.

Seriously though, I am inclined to believe this has to do with her wanting to change a certain behavior or someone is constantly on her "tail" about something and she can't shake them. I would tell her to take a few moments and examine the behavior she has she is exhibiting that she dislikes so much or figure out who is on her "tail" and deal with them directly or do the thing she is supposed to be doing to get them off.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I use this dream site sometimes for information pertaining to my own dreams...doesn't always make sense, but sometimes it helps clarify things for me.

www.dreammoods.com...

To dream that you have grown a tail represents an aspect of the past that still lingers with you.

Soul

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Hello ATS friends;

I am reaching out to those of you who are gifted in interpreting dreams.

A very good friend of mine (Robin) had a dream last night that has really upset her. I am not good at interpreting dreams; I need your help.

She dreamed that she had an animals tail; and in the dream she tried to remove the tail; and it was difficult; but she was finally able to.

What say you ATS community; what does this dream mean? Was someone attacking her in her sleep?

She is not yet ready to embrace the changes that has happend in her life or, she know is about to happen. She want things to stay as they are.

If she at some point felt regret moving the tail or where curious bout how it would be to get i back, she she should go positive towards the change.

Good luck with your friend

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Your response is very interesting. She is having problems within the relationship with her son; he is a grown man; but is very close to her heart; she recently found out that he has chosen the path of being a (Satan worshiper) and she is not one; she believes in Heaven and Angels etc.

Well I wish her luck with that. Polar opposites in religions tend to clash.

Oh and I thought I would mention Freud is fond of saying sometimes a cigar (or a tail) is just a cigar (tail).

edit on 2-7-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Maybe, she read the "Dragon ball" story so much in the daytime that she wanted to become a Super Sayda Warrior in her dream at night.
It's just a dream, so don't worry.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I'd like to know more about her dream. What type of animal's tail was it? Why did this tail frighten her?

I'd like some more details to form any opinion about this dream's meaning.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This is somewhat off topic but....

I'm a skeptic when it comes to most things but I have a couple of experiences in the dream department that's made me wonder.

For instance I had a dream a couple of nights ago about running away with a lady from work to another country like something out of a romantic novel and the very next day I got into a huge fight with her over something work related.

Kinda weird but it happens often where I dream something and the next day something relating to that dream happens. Its always flipped, though.... like the exact opposite of what I dream happens.... as in the above situation.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
My first thinking is a primitive or somewhat animalistic (read survival) mechanism to her personality or environment. Did she recently let go of something or someone? My second thought is an addiction to something.

I want to consult my eastern dream book here. I think it may make more sense. BBL

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The dream means she has to go with her gut instinct and trust her own intuition she's detaching herself from a child that she has no control of even though its hard some times. She needs to pray and leave it in gods hands, she's in battle now! A spiritual warfare pray and fight for his soul!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Dreaming about a tail often means an irritation or complications in a situation.
Dreaming one has a tail means one holds on to something from his or her past.

top topics

join