It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's Most Evil and Lawless Institution? The Executive Branch of the U.S. Government

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
We have been LIED TO our whole lives about everything . We have a Government that is Pure Criminal , And Sending Young Men to there Death in the Name of Liberty when it was ALL a LIE. Congressmen & Senators do Not send their children to WAR only the Poor to Fight for what they are told is Freedom ( HA) . When these young Men are DYING the Elite get Richer off of them. For every Casket sent back to this Country a Profit has Been Made at the cost of a Life. And These Same Bastards Laugh while they sip "Don Peri one" and how much Money they have Made and Glad they didn't go. And People running to pay there Taxes by April 15 so they (the so called Govt) can buy more weapons and Kill More People and Make More Profit and Party some More. This Nation is a Joke, Go Fight for Freedom and you will be Remembered (HA) !!!!! They make me Sick. So Beleave what you Want I Know The TRUTH.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
Here's the link again for anyone who's interested:
Dirty Wars by Jeremy Scahill.

Just finished watching the docudrama tonight. I don't know if "disgusting" or "repulsive" in any way approaches the sense of horror left in my gut - but "resignation to utter hopelessness" may be the worst part of it.
I don't know what angered (and disheartened) me most -- The sheer disregard of those on Capitol Hill for their responsibility to the populace/citizenry/Law-of-the-Land...or the masses celebrating the news of Osama bin Laden's demise.
How can they get away with - "we'll tell you if we want to..." and "...who gives a damn about the law?"
How can a government enforce law/s...but does not have to abide by them?
Years ago I was abruptly introduced to the notion - "it takes a criminal to catch a criminal"...which was the rationale used in law enforcement (and other) circles to justify using criminal tactics...to catch their prey.
How can the criminal also stand as accuser, judge and executioner?

This is not new to me... It has simply revived an unsettling depression I don't know what to do with.
Thanks so much!

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Hey....so, it's out on the web to watch???
I thought it was just going to be in 'select theatres'....
Can you give us a link to this, please?

I hear ya, though. It IS sickening.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by WanDash

Hey....so, it's out on the web to watch???
I thought it was just going to be in 'select theatres'....
Can you give us a link to this, please?

I hear ya, though. It IS sickening.

Not on the web... I have a cable subscription (AT&T U-Verse)...and it is one of the films they offer (Pay Per View).
Oddly enough, I saw him, just a night (or two) before on a re-run of Jay Leno. Seemed like Jay was wanting to paint (some of) his points into a "liberal" corner. I thought he handled himself very well. Spoke very quickly in the interview... Then again - I'm guessing there was a lot (more) he wanted to say.
edit on 7/7/2013 by WanDash because: explicitousness

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join