It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's Most Evil and Lawless Institution? The Executive Branch of the U.S. Government

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Great post

however your biggest problem for change for the U.S is

they have hot showers and full shelves in the supermarket (same here in England)

other nations that have regimes that have caused people to rise up against them are under constant threat of death or torture everyday anyway - so rising up really is a good option death or torture vs death or torture

if you really want people to take a stand against something that is quite frankly appalling

then it will have to get sooooo much worse (realistically i.e threat of death everyday, Boston style police state everyday)

just saying, however bad it is if you can go home and have a cup of tea to think about it all, it takes a massive edge off for vast amounts of the population.

which leads me nicely into the false flag conspiracies.....

again great post

all the government needs to do to keep everyone happy is lower taxes keep luxuries nice and cheap, have nice policemen who actually help and bobs your uncle, not exactly the Venus project but as good as it is going to get.

people will wave a pencil size pitchfork around in protest but nothing will get done, frustrating really considering the power the whole population would wield

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
...wars 'stimulate' economies... It is a sickness - a disease of humanity. Possibly fatal. In fact, I'd say the human species is at a point that it could go either way - Wipe us all off the surface of the planet (which will NOT miss us), or bring us together as a unified global society built on cooperation with mutually important strengths, resources, technology, and quality of life for EVERYONE.
...Every continent has things to offer. ...or have 'continental' unions - or hemispheric entities - the Americas/Asia/Europe/Africa - and each with its own 'amalgated culture' - the people who live on continents or in cultures that do not "jive" with their values or interests could repatriate to whichever continent is most suitable, and then we all just leave each other ALONE.
...We CAN just live and let live - why DON'T WE??!!!
...STOP DESTROYING OURSELVES AND THIS, OUR HOME.

Another provocative OP, Wildtimes
For me, it isn't as cut and dried as The Bad Guys ARE...and we list our favorite villains...
The Bad Guys are everyone and everything.
If we want to give every living human shelter and clothing and food and...on and on...we're going to need more pigs and cows and chickens and turkeys and trees and plastic and...that will mean, we need a lot more Monsanto!! ...

And - to the blame laid on so many military personnel of - "it was your/their choice!" - there are other-sides to that coin... True (as far as I know) - we are all responsible for our choices...but
For many who joined - it was their only "legal" option upon leaving high school. Get paid - Get fed - Have a bed - See the world - Learn discipline - Learn a craft/trade.../...career...
There's also the - "once you're in...you better not question orders or authority -- and don't get settled on thinking that we are restricted or confined to Courts Martial or Captain's Mast...to mete out military justice, either".

There's no way that You don't recognize the state of the world we live in... Maybe "God" or "Mother Nature" or some other cosmic force recognizes the same, and periodically issues a "purge" order/event/cataclysm to get things back in order -- I don't know.
If not, though - and it's up to US (humanity) to determine if we as a species will survive and continue to progress, then, your proposition/s of Two World Orders (Western & Eastern hemispheres) may be the next step.
Even then, we have an out-of-bounds world population...that cannot be sustained without all of the crappy solutions on hand.
And, as long as we have belief-systems that propound "be fruitful & multiply", the population will continue to "multiply" (fruitfulness is more difficult...and - they'll get to that, later).

The strangest thing I find about your suggested solution is how closely it resembles the tale of the history of civilization on Nibiru, as put forth by Zechariah Sitchin (in The Lost Book of Enki). If you are not familiar with that tale...I will be glad to put it in a nutshell.

I know we (mankind/civilization) are not in a position to send half the populace to another planet...to start anew.
And since we are not - we must contend with the most impressive problem we can do anything about...which is the population.
I don't think it's something we can wait to let the next generation...or the next...handle.
But - it is THE MOST problematic to deal with...
As abhorrent as it is/sounds - war deals with it - disease deals with it - nature deals with it - starvation deals with it - cruelty one to another deals with it - but they all deal with it on a minimally-effective scale.
So - our lords and masters have elected to grow rich on war and the war machine...at the same time postponing the moment when we can no longer keep the agenda...the real problem...cloaked.
I don't want to be on the "X-d" list... Don't want anyone I know or love...or anyone they know or love...to be on the list...
So - how do we do it?

Maybe the good guys in this story...are the ones doing the baddest things.

PS: Please feel free to disagree with me on any and all of this... I don't really want to be right about ANY of it...

edit on 7/3/2013 by WanDash because: Space - the final frontier

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The Only country to use true weapons of mass destruction, terrorism!
Is America.

they bomb'd two cites.
homes schools hospitals and many more things like that.
and this is against the Geneva Convention.

some one on ATS did a post about this.
and that the war was ending any way.
they wanted to test the bombs!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Vash

Wow. I am SO GLAD you posted this, and SO VERY SORRY about the way it twisted your life, his, and every other soldier out there. Yes, it is absolute inhumane and sickening. My heart aches for your friend, as well as the innocents mown down at a gun-weilding "officer's" command.

SICK.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Even then, we have an out-of-bounds world population...that cannot be sustained without all of the crappy solutions on hand.
And, as long as we have belief-systems that propound "be fruitful & multiply", the population will continue to "multiply" (fruitfulness is more difficult...and - they'll get to that, later).

The strangest thing I find about your suggested solution is how closely it resembles the tale of the history of civilization on Nibiru, as put forth by Zechariah Sitchin (in The Lost Book of Enki). If you are not familiar with that tale...I will be glad to put it in a nutshell.

Thanks for your post, WanDash. Excellent points.

My understanding is that we DO have enough food to feed everyone now, and the technology to do so....and it is Corporate Greed that is preventing it.
I'll see if I can find my thread about Apple's extreme profit, and how some economist calculated that amount of money could SOLVE the problems.
You know what the "Apple Exec" said when asked about it?
"It's not our job to solve the world's problems."

As for Sitchin, no, I've not read him. I am very open to the idea that we were preceded by more advanced civilizations, maybe even "seeded" by them, like a colony - certainly more plausible than the Zorastrian-based Abrahamic religious "tales." Especially based on the common themes running through the lost cultures of our entire planet.....
but, no, I somehow concocted that idea seemingly of my own accord. But who knows? Many times we don't remember the book, the conversation, the idea or article or program or op-ed piece that plants things in our minds.

Other than that, I agree with your points. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

As abhorrent as it is/sounds - war deals with it - disease deals with it - nature deals with it - starvation deals with it - cruelty one to another deals with it - but they all deal with it on a minimally-effective scale.

This brings up another thing that's been nagging at my brain (my poor brain! SO overworked!! and I'm retired!! - left to my own devices and ATS...maybe I'm a lost cause).

But I've long wondered what is the purpose for ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, poison ivy, diseases like small-pox and the plague, flu, HIV/AIDS, etc. And I've come to the harsh conclusion that it IS about population control. As for war, well, that's an artificial construct.

Now, I'm not exactly advocating just allowing things to run their course - but honestly, I think about it.
The technological advances that allow organ transplants (or livers grown from stem cells), neo-natal care units that can save the lives of eeny-weenie sick babies, heart surgery, etc. are a double edged sword (and here we can bring in pharma as jusspassinthru suggested).

How much is spent on trying to save lives that are otherwise ruined anyway? Keeping people who have NO quality of life alive for as long as possible....this leads to "organ trafficking", expense doing research (which of course is noble in principle) to discover causes and treatments....but do we know what we're doing, really??

People start to cough and gag and foam at the mouth when the suggestion of population control through "eugenics" is brought up. The Chinese made a 1-child law AGES ago - and now those only-kids are showing the effects.

As for war - the babies being born ravaged by depleted uranium bullets are VICTIMS of warfare - of sick, twisted, horrible and egregious tactics. (I recently read that someone was making pork-laced bullets to use on Muslims???? I don't know if it was true or not, but how stupid.)

When we have the tech and the know-how to cause bio warfare OR nuclear warfare, we have to be RESPONSIBLE.

*sigh*
I expect to get charred by these statements - but, they are issues that need to be addressed.

edit on 3-7-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

It's my job.

I know it's not a technique to win friends or influence enemies, but
"my job is to comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable."
Sorry. I was born this way. Always the front row student, hand in the air, asking questions, challenging the status quo, saying things in meetings that no one else dared to say (according to them - 'we were all thinking it.')

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

The Only country to use true weapons of mass destruction, terrorism!
Is America.

they bomb'd two cites.
homes schools hospitals and many more things like that.
and this is against the Geneva Convention.

Oh, they've done a LOT more than just those things.
And yes, it's ALL against international law.
Pycho bastards.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

If we want to give every living human shelter and clothing and food and...on and on...we're going to need more pigs and cows and chickens and turkeys and trees and plastic and...that will mean, we need a lot more Monsanto!! ...

Also.....No, I don't agree with this one, either.
People can survive on existing proteins, vegetables, nuts, fruits, seafood, and animal 'products' like eggs, cheese, etc.

We CAN do it - not too long ago I heard a story on NPR about how some global institution suggested that 'insects' and 'grubs/worms' are so plentiful, high in protein, low in fat, etc - that people COULD survive on them.
Many Asian and 'third world' countries and cultures DO eat those things. I think it's disgusting, but that's a cultural construct. If it came down to it, I would live on wild berries, nuts, grasses, herbs, etc.

But WE DON'T NEED TO BE FARMING ANIMALS. Feed lots and mass-production farms are sickening.
We have a problem with obesity.....
why is that?
CRAP CHEAP FAST FOOD, and OVEREATING.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

...As for Sitchin, no, I've not read him. I am very open to the idea that we were preceded by more advanced civilizations, maybe even "seeded" by them, like a colony - certainly more plausible than the Zorastrian-based Abrahamic religious "tales." Especially based on the common themes running through the lost cultures of our entire planet.....
but, no, I somehow concocted that idea seemingly of my own accord. ...

No worries, there... The point I was making is - how odd that "that" civilization evolved from family to clan to tribe to community to provinces to states...and all the club-swinging that took place...until the clubs had morphed into bigger, better, badder, meaner weapons...and the contests grew from Hatfields & McCoys...to intercontinental wars...until there were two sides (I'm sure, for a time, this was a working answer)...and then, the two sides engaged in war that lasted and lasted...until a peace compromise was reached - UNITE the two sides, by marriage. I think they drew lots...to see which side would give the "male" and which would give the "female" (interestingly - both were renowned warriors), and then came Royalty, Royal bloodlines, contests over heirship, and rights to succeed and "first born"...etc...
So - your Hemispheric solution closely resembles the next-to-last solution evinced in that tale.

Have to go to the doctor... (so they can decide on whether to save this dying carcass) ...hope to respond to some of your other thoughts later.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

How does writing all this long crap help anything ever. What a waste of time. Its nice to have a lifestyle where you can have your money and sit and write all day on this.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanDash
For me, it isn't as cut and dried as The Bad Guys ARE...and we list our favorite villains...
The Bad Guys are everyone and everything.

We need more Monsanto? I don't think so.

Our digestive and reproductive systems evolved on this planet at the same time as our food sources. GMO is simply the worst technology possible. That is, unless you belong to a death cult.

You may wish to research leaky-gut syndrome, reproductive failure studies and cancers/tumors. I'm sure there's more. When you add GMO to crap like HFCS, aspartame, poisoned vaccines and other modern wonders, it's a wonder we survive at all.

This morning I watched a video presentation about a large group of people living in South America (several hundred people). One thing that immediately captured my attention was that virtually NONE of those people were obese. Not one. They are much closer to their food sources and do not eat processed food as a rule ....

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by juspassinthru
...We need more Monsanto? I don't think so.

Of course... Notice how much Monsanto sounds like Messiah?
In any case - you got to restate your concern/s.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

...Also.....No, I don't agree with this one, either.
People can survive on existing proteins, vegetables, nuts, fruits, seafood, and animal 'products' like eggs, cheese, etc.
...We CAN do it - not too long ago I heard a story on NPR about how some global institution suggested that 'insects' and 'grubs/worms' are so plentiful, high in protein, low in fat, etc - that people COULD survive on them.
Many Asian and 'third world' countries and cultures DO eat those things. I think it's disgusting, but that's a cultural construct. If it came down to it, I would live on wild berries, nuts, grasses, herbs, etc.
...But WE DON'T NEED TO BE FARMING ANIMALS. Feed lots and mass-production farms are sickening.
We have a problem with obesity.....
why is that?
CRAP CHEAP FAST FOOD, and OVEREATING.

"Mom - what's for breakfast?" - "Frosted Grub Flakes or Shredded Earthworms...your choice."
The Wildtimes Global Menu. Need to start working on it, now.
I agree with you on the animal farming (which was the tongue-in-cheek point). On the other hand - what do you think - won't demanding (enforcing) changes in eating habits (menu choices) meet with as much or more resistance than any similar requirements of "birth control"?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

...People start to cough and gag and foam at the mouth when the suggestion of population control through "eugenics" is brought up. The Chinese made a 1-child law AGES ago - and now those only-kids are showing the effects.

If you wouldn't mind filling me/us in on the info you're privy to...in this regard...
In what way/s are these "only-kids...showing the effects"?
Have you already done a thread on this...or has it been covered in other threads that you're aware of?
I have heard things through the years about other "side-effects" of the law...but nothing about the effects on the "surviving" children.
That would be strange -- to grow up in a neighborhood/village where every family had only one child (and most of them in rural communities were boys).

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Binkus

Replying to this post as a way of adding to and expanding upon the ideas presented. In a reply I made in another thread I said the following:

Bread and Circuses

Plain and simple

smyleegrl has an excellent thread:

Why Americans Will Continue to Support a Corrupt Government

The thing is, it's not just America.

We are seeing a systematic invasion in as many areas as physically and technically possible. All cross the globe.

Tyrannical governments come in many forms. But they all sure similarities

Binkus is correct, as long as people are comfortable and even if the are moderately uncomfortable, they will endure a LOT as long as they have their constant drip feed of "entertainment."

It numbs the mind to the atrocities our "leaders" are perpetuating and allows for people to think to themselves, "it can't be all that bad."

And face it, people en mass are a pretty fickle and easily lead (distracted) lot.

It goes all the way back to when we were barely grunting intelligible sounds and I don't know if we can extricate ourselves from this nosedive we seem to be in as a society as a whole.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013
[...]

The only time I would ever even contemplate going to war myself is if my own country were physically under attack from a known enemy. The last real noble and just war was WW2, when Hitler was dropping bombs all over Europe and trying to invade as many countries as possible. There's little room for propaganda there, it's unquestionable that he was the bad guy.

That's real defense of a nation, that's what military force is supposed to be for.

Apparently now the US has taken over Hitlers role to an extend, albeit they usually try their luck with bribing the local politicians and black ops to overthrow democracies before going to outright war.

Funny enough I have seen it again and again that American soldiers who invade countries just the same as German soldiers did in WW2, are considered to be the good guys and the those that fight them are the evil terrorists.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I would counter your claim that the executive branch is the most corrupt; it all began with operation paperclip and the creation of the CIA. The militaries lust for power after WW2 funneled into the unaccountable secret service an old boys club that came out of the OSS. The root of the cancer is the intelligence branch of the government.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Your post was a good read. Our military is specifically trained to take orders and there is psychology behind it. My father was in Vietnam young (it was ok to drop out of high school and join with parental permission back then as most know). I was just a baby but I am well aware what it did to him because I was there to see the PTSD, anger, confussing pride, and where those led.

The media spread the campaign and agenda of the government. Most were not taught to filter what they heard from media and trusted the government. There was a sense of pride in being a part of that for some while for others it was a dreaded ordeal and still others ran from the draft. We have more info now, as someone said, so people have more options. I think that's why some of our soldiers are weary and expressing their disgust. Funny how there is a block on specific media info for our military. It might be the breaking point for some.

There's a time to fight and there is a time to stay out of a fight. Ninety nine percent of the time its the later.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dianec
...... My father was in Vietnam young (it was ok to drop out of high school and join with parental permission back then as most know). I was just a baby but I am well aware what it did to him because I was there to see the PTSD, anger, confussing pride, and where those led.

The media spread the campaign and agenda of the government. Most were not taught to filter what they heard from media and trusted the government.

I watched "news" broadcasts over open airwaves in the 1960's, The difference between the "news" broadcasts then and today is not even comparable. Not even close. The criminals (quite literally) running our country today are using full-on brainwashing and propaganda to keep the masses docile.

My time here is almost done. But if you wish to pass on the precious gift of liberty to the next generation, do your best to educate those that follow as to their hijacked heritage.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join