It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Bus on Tour.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Aljazeera

US President Barack Obama and his predecessor George W Bush have honoured the victims of the al-Qaeda bombing of the US embassy in the Tanzanian city of Dar es Salaam 15 years ago.

obaMABUSh are in Africa together. How cute.

Now I did not mean my bus but I am referring to the prophesized third anti Christ MABUS.

America is set up perfectly for this scenario.

Ray MABUS MABUS ambassador to Saudi Arabia could be killed to start such a war.

Combine the obaMABUSh administration and they are the exact same.

Obama has already had an settlement named after him in Israel.

Syria is the final piece of land needed to deliver the land of Israel back to its people.

Obama will come out of this looking like the Messiah. Its inverted theology.

Changing the perception of good and bad right and wrong. Bad become good, lust become love, The anti Christ becomes the Messiah. which is what Obama will be looked upon as they continue to re write history,

You do not necessarily need to believe but see it.

Two out of three is not bad for Nostradamus so who fits the bill for the third Anti Christ? obaMABUSh administration and American GOVT as the perfect disguise.

Time is running out for those to become aware of this situation. Play close attention to comet ISON. Share as many moment as you can with the ones who wish to do the same with you. Love and be loved.

This thread can be moved to skunks or lol if need be. It turned out to be a rambling mans rant on a social issue that matters, educating the world.
edit on 2-7-2013 by whatzshaken because: premature enter

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken

Is that the entirety of your post?

Leaves allot to be desired as there is nothing to comment on.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

Actually what happened was as I typed the Title, I hit enter and it posted itself. so no it was not the entire post.

new topics

join